Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the maximum price of bitcoin in your opinion.  (Read 1726 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

I'm glad that most people are capping their expectations at $1 million, or significantly less. For that reason, I'm guessing we'll go significantly higher than $1 million, if only for a short time during a blow-off top.

People keep talking about 1 million dollar price valuation for bitcoin but you are forgetting one crucial information for such price ; the market cap. If bitcoin reaches one million dollars per bitcoin than the marketcap of bitcoin will become 18 trillion dollars give or take. 18 trillion dollars is more than nasdaq and nyse all combined, you can even put up like 10 other big country stock exchanges on top of those two and still won't have enough to reach that market cap. I am sorry but I do not believe that is remotely possible. Bitcoin can't go bigger than 10 biggest stock exchanges all by itself.

In the mass adoption scenario, Bitcoin would stand alongside traditional investment assets. Bitcoin can theoretically take a chunk from all store-of-value assets, from gold to fiat currencies (M0). Gold's market cap stands around $8 trillion alone. $10-20 trillion doesn't seem unreasonable at all.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

I think Bitcoin will reach 1M+ and some pint. Will probably take a decade or two.
I can imagine what the market capitalization would be like at this point and probably we would have been tapped out by then based on circulating supply, probably, everything has been mined. Now, a decade or two is not something I would really want to say could be the case.

Sure, no one knows what the future brings, but it sounds a lot unrealistic to me. In a decade or two, I would be projecting something close to $500k though which still sounds a bit realistic but the truth is they are just guesses, as what would be will be.
jrrsparkles (OP)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I think Bitcoin will reach 1M+ and some pint. Will probably take a decade or two.
I can imagine what the market capitalization would be like at this point and probably we would have been tapped out by then based on circulating supply, probably, everything has been mined. Now, a decade or two is not something I would really want to say could be the case.

Sure, no one knows what the future brings, but it sounds a lot unrealistic to me. In a decade or two, I would be projecting something close to $500k though which still sounds a bit realistic but the truth is they are just guesses, as what would be will be.
when the price of bitcoin reached $.01 to $20000 in less than ten years then why not it will reach $1,000,000 from the current value but don't know what it will become possible maybe it will take 100 years or more but still anything is possible right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

I think that bitcoin maximum can reach a price of not more than 50 000 dollars. All this talk about a million dollars, it's all in theory. In practice, this can not be. As soon as the price increases every time, there will necessarily be situations that will prevent it from rising. First of all, it will be a panic among investors due to various negative information and high volatility of bitcoin prices.

jrrsparkles (OP)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

I think that bitcoin maximum can reach a price of not more than 50 000 dollars. All this talk about a million dollars, it's all in theory. In practice, this can not be. As soon as the price increases every time, there will necessarily be situations that will prevent it from rising. First of all, it will be a panic among investors due to various negative information and high volatility of bitcoin prices.
No one even believed that bitcoin can be able to reach $100 when it launched and after couple of years it becomes possible and aftet that it keep reaching new milestones so anything can be possible to reach.BUt as you said whenever the price reaches new height there will be some factors causes the price dumps but it will stick at some range and will rise again after some time and the cycyle will keep on going.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

I knows that it is impossible to predict the maximum value of bitcoin but this thread was intented to express your opinion about the maximum price of bitcoin!

In my opinion the price of bitcoin will reach upto $1M as lot other says,no technocal analysis or based nothing just my opinion. Smiley
As time passes I care less and less about the maximum price that bitcoin can reach, what I really care about is the value that bitcoin can reach which is not exactly the same, I really think that in the next decades bitcoin will be so valuable that it could allow you to buy a house with a single bitcoin, and if you live in a country where there is a lower level of income it is entirely possible that you could buy several houses with just one bitcoin.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

It depend on the situation in the future, if in the future no more countries are banned bitcoin, it can be easy to bitcoin to increase it's value and reach a maximum price but if in the future many more countries are banned bitcoin, people will afraid to buy bitcoin because it will against the government in their country, if that happen bitcoin price may never reach maximum value and Will decrease significantly.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

I think the price of bitcoin can reach a maximum price with a price value that will be very difficult for you to imagine, the price can reach more than you mentioned and that could happen if the total supply of bitcoin is up and can not be mining anymore the price can be very expensive.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

if we take into account this year, I think that the maximum price that bitcoin reaches will not exceed 9k
it is very difficult to predict how much the maximum bitcoin price will get because it is indeed the volume and usage are not limited so the price is very difficult to limit

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
Merited by raven7886 (1)

I knows that it is impossible to predict the maximum value of bitcoin but this thread was intented to express your opinion about the maximum price of bitcoin!

In my opinion the price of bitcoin will reach upto $1M as lot other says,no technocal analysis or based nothing just my opinion. Smiley
As time passes I care less and less about the maximum price that bitcoin can reach, what I really care about is the value that bitcoin can reach which is not exactly the same, I really think that in the next decades bitcoin will be so valuable that it could allow you to buy a house with a single bitcoin, and if you live in a country where there is a lower level of income it is entirely possible that you could buy several houses with just one bitcoin.
Yeah, it is actually not the same, even though when things become valuable, they tend to get more demanded for and hence, it brings about increase in price. I would join you as well in saying that the best thing we should be looking at now is the real life usage of bitcoin and there and then, is when we will be able to see good and sustainable growth based on real demand and not just some speculations.

Sure, speculations may be good for some at the moment, based on their ability to trade the market and taking advantage of the volatility, but for future sake, I believe we really need to be looking out for real demand instead.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

The maximum price of bitcoin in time, and not this year, i think bitcoin can reach 500.000$, but in my opinion this price will be before all bitcoins mining, with 1-3 years earlier before all bitcoin was mined. I want until then to get 50 btc and hold.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

I think the price of bitcoin can reach more than you mentioned. Just imagine that the total supply of bitcoin is only 21 million pieces, while the people in the world are more than 21 million people, so it can be very expensive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

I think the price of bitcoin can reach a maximum price with a price value that will be very difficult for you to imagine, the price can reach more than you mentioned and that could happen if the total supply of bitcoin is up and can not be mining anymore the price can be very expensive.
However the price wants to reach, at this point I really do not care. Just like some have said, the best thing we should all be hoping for the more now is to see maximum usage of bitcoin as a currency and being accepted and adopted globally as this is when you will get to see a huge value in the long run, and for cases like this, you will always be happy you ended up being a part of the early adopters.

If price remains speculative in nature and all we are clamoring on is the increase in price, it usually does not get sustainable in the long run, which an implication of it is what we are having at the moment.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

We cannot correctly predict the maximum value that bitcoin can hit because the price rises and drops all of a sudden.Last year we saw that from nowhere it reached $20k.So maybe it can cross that mark or may be not.Bitcoin price is very much down but nothing is impossible in case of Bitcoin.May be it rise from here to a new ATH or may be it falls more.So just see what will happen in future.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

If price remains speculative in nature and all we are clamoring on is the increase in price, it usually does not get sustainable in the long run, which an implication of it is what we are having at the moment.
There are various cycles every emerging industry has to go through at the very beginning, and we're still at the point where everything is just hype and craze we rely on, but I'm sure this will change eventually.

The internet has gone through the exact same cycle. It has grown because there is actual utility that betters our lives, and some crypto currencies will provide that utility as well, but in their own way.

If I had to pick two crypto currencies that I believe will definitely be part of the ones that provide fundamental utility, then it definitely should be Bitcoin and Ethereum. It's only a matter of time before they scale accordingly.

The rest of the crypto currencies are a big question mark.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

Eventually, the trend will be unsustainable. All market trends eventually find an equilibrium and reverse course. The question is when? After every bubble, the permabears come out of the woodworks and declare that the bubble has finally popped. Eventually, they'll be right, and there will be a peak that's never surpassed again. (A broken clock is right twice a day, after all)

But I don't think we'll find that equilibrium until long after "mainstream adoption" has occurred. Compared to the adoption of other pervasive technologies, we're not even close. I think we'll have at least a couple more "bubbles" before the top is finally in.

Let's go for 8 figures USD. Wink

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

In my opinion bitcoins maximum price depends on how high the demand if the price already reached $1m but the demand is still ongoing bitcoin may even surpass $1m price.

higgidave

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

I'm glad that most people are capping their expectations at $1 million, or significantly less. For that reason, I'm guessing we'll go significantly higher than $1 million, if only for a short time during a blow-off top.

People keep talking about 1 million dollar price valuation for bitcoin but you are forgetting one crucial information for such price ; the market cap. If bitcoin reaches one million dollars per bitcoin than the marketcap of bitcoin will become 18 trillion dollars give or take. 18 trillion dollars is more than nasdaq and nyse all combined, you can even put up like 10 other big country stock exchanges on top of those two and still won't have enough to reach that market cap. I am sorry but I do not believe that is remotely possible. Bitcoin can't go bigger than 10 biggest stock exchanges all by itself.

In the mass adoption scenario, Bitcoin would stand alongside traditional investment assets. Bitcoin can theoretically take a chunk from all store-of-value assets, from gold to fiat currencies (M0). Gold's market cap stands around $8 trillion alone. $10-20 trillion doesn't seem unreasonable at all.
The maximum it can be reach up to 1M$. 70% of people are connecting with bitcoin which case the price is up if the rest start interesting with bitcoin and do highly invest them.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

bitcoin prices change at any time, a prediction will not be enough to guess the price of bitcoin in the future, in my opinion just follow the development of bitcoin from day to day, and I'm sure you will know what the price for the future though belom certainly right but you can follow the bitcoin trend
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1546

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

and why do you think so?  and if people's attitudes towards bitkoinus change and become more humble, and after about ten or fifteen years, do you still think the price will not exceed $ 50,000 per bitcoin?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀