Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:43:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO]  (Read 33366 times)
AbhijoySarkar

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

Just checked that most of the spammy comments are coming from accounts created between June 21 to 23. Some of them even have the same comments on different threads and from different accounts.
So it is most probably one guy who's using this thread to rank up all his accounts. Didn't know that this was a thing. Anyways.
Keep the questions coming!!  Smiley
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

This was the crucial point for me to get over my early skepticism.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I think the Merit team should stress this idea more on the website.  (I had to spend a lot of time figuring this out.)

Yes, it is hidden in the FAQ section (https://www.merit.me/faq/#how-is-merit-not-a-ponzi-scheme--how-does-it-relate-to-mlm-businesses). Agreed that this is a point that needs emphasis.
Agree with you both on this one.  I think I didn't even fully understand this until now.

The important part here is that the amount of MRT in each block reward is fixed.  (Just like bitcoin or something else.)  So, growing the network does not grow how much MRT is generated in each block.  It just grows your chances of receiving some of it.

I think this should be in much more emphasis on the website.
AppleSauced

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

I have another question regarding Growth Mining. Couldn't a handful of people working very efficiently end up causing a sort of  growth mining centralization?

Proof of Growth allows for people to be rewarded based on their community growth score. The 50% of the mining rewards gets randomly distributed in a form of a lottery every single block. Lets say someone has multiple accounts with large communities, they might get a high chance of winning the lottery, they never get 100% of the rewards.

Also invites are distributed randomly in a variety of ways as well.

So to answer your question, yes those with a big community may have a higher chance of rewards, but it will be extremely difficult -especially as the Merit network continues to grow the growth rewards get distributed across more wallet, limiting the return for any bad actors.

I hope that helps.

KAMO saves the day once again lol. Thanks!

Are there any communities of growth miners now? I assume they would split the lottery if they worked together?

I airdrop random Merit onto those under me who I see are active and growing. I also share free invites to those below me if they need them, and prove to be growing the community- it helps all of us so  I try to promote the community sharing concept with those who are not trying to abuse the generosity .

the growth rewards are paid out per block- so they'll be .3-.6 MRT per payment - not a set amount per day or month. it's per 60 second chance of winning based on your community growth score.

So if I join under you, would you be rewarded a small amount for every person I invite?

Nope! It's not a pyramid.

So, if you used my link (would be awesome) - It would improve my growth score but I dont get paid a specific amount because of it . I dont get a % or anything per person - or even per person you get. The higher growth score simply increases the chances of me winning in the lottery every block.

You could someday get a CGS higher than mine based on your own growth (your growth still helps me, but it's not like you cant pass me- I passed the person above me).

We just are thrown in the lottery pool every block the same way - more chances higher the CGS.

does that help?

Typically when someone says something is not a pyramid scheme, it usually is.  Based on how much you are posting on this thread, and shilling the ever crap out of this coin, I'm going to assume this project is some type of pyramid/scam project. Are you in on this pyramid/scam? You defend it and then immediately tell people to use your link. Seems very pyramidy/scammy to me.
farting_shot

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

Hey  best project.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Please don't say (or do) things like this.  Nothing is guaranteed in crypto.
KAMO287

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

So if I join under you, would you be rewarded a small amount for every person I invite?

So, if you used my link (would be awesome) - It would improve my growth score but I dont get paid a specific amount because of it . I dont get a % or anything per person - or even per person you get. The higher growth score simply increases the chances of me winning in the lottery every block.

You could someday get a CGS higher than mine based on your own growth (your growth still helps me, but it's not like you cant pass me- I passed the person above me).

We just are thrown in the lottery pool every block the same way - more chances higher the CGS.

does that help?

Typically when someone says something is not a pyramid scheme, it usually is.  Based on how much you are posting on this thread, and shilling the ever crap out of this coin, I'm going to assume this project is some type of pyramid/scam project. Are you in on this pyramid/scam? You defend it and then immediately tell people to use your link. Seems very pyramidy/scammy to me.

Did you read the rest of my comment explaining at a high level how it works? I encourage you to read through my post history that explains in detail the past few days how proof of growth works.

There are some other great replies that describe the technical side as well if you question my credibility.

If you're truely interested , just scroll through it and let me know if you have any questions.

Join Merit + get free MRT and invites with my link:
https://wallet.merit.me?invite=KAMO287
(PM me to unlock or contact me on disc/tell as: KAMO287)
BitCoinsForGold

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:09:54 AM

I have another question regarding Growth Mining. Couldn't a handful of people working very efficiently end up causing a sort of  growth mining centralization?

Proof of Growth allows for people to be rewarded based on their community growth score. The 50% of the mining rewards gets randomly distributed in a form of a lottery every single block. Lets say someone has multiple accounts with large communities, they might get a high chance of winning the lottery, they never get 100% of the rewards.

Also invites are distributed randomly in a variety of ways as well.

So to answer your question, yes those with a big community may have a higher chance of rewards, but it will be extremely difficult -especially as the Merit network continues to grow the growth rewards get distributed across more wallet, limiting the return for any bad actors.

I hope that helps.

KAMO saves the day once again lol. Thanks!

Are there any communities of growth miners now? I assume they would split the lottery if they worked together?

I airdrop random Merit onto those under me who I see are active and growing. I also share free invites to those below me if they need them, and prove to be growing the community- it helps all of us so  I try to promote the community sharing concept with those who are not trying to abuse the generosity .

the growth rewards are paid out per block- so they'll be .3-.6 MRT per payment - not a set amount per day or month. it's per 60 second chance of winning based on your community growth score.

does that help?

Really?  You have a BRAND NEW account, and this is your first ever post?  What a coincidence.

Before you come onto an ANN thread trying to call someone out, why don't you:

1) Consider how obviously your post is a troll directed at this coin.  
2) Reconsider your plan because you look like a dufus.
3) Maybe read something about the coin.
4) Refer back to #1.

Why don't you just tell us which coin you are from?  Haha, obviously a competitor.  

Sad.
upandtotheright96

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

Why don't you just tell us which coin you are from?  Haha, obviously a competitor. 

Sad.

Ahhhh!  You beat me to it.  Nice work, "applesauced".  If you are going to troll another coin, at least try harder?
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:21:08 AM

MERIT aims to be the most friendly currency in the world. In my opinion, the first thing is to find a way to make MERIT popular. Next, features easy to use, secure, economical ... in exchange, payment and asset management of everyone...
AppleSauced

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

So are all you guys Merit Bag Holders or something? Shilling to the max and defending one another. Maybe its the same person using multiple accounts? who knows. Be aware of this project!!!! It stinks of pyramid/scam!!!!!!!
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:35:27 AM

So are all you guys Merit Bag Holders or something? Shilling to the max and defending one another. Maybe its the same person using multiple accounts? who knows. Be aware of this project!!!! It stinks of pyramid/scam!!!!!!!
LoL, you might be the only illegitimate person here.  The community seems to be strong - and actually real.

It is funny that your first two posts (ever) are here on this ANN thread with negative comments.

Also, they aren't doing an ICO and they are not listed on any major exchanges.  So I don't see what shilling would do.

Maybe do your research before trying to say negative stuff.
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

MERIT aims to be the most friendly currency in the world. In my opinion, the first thing is to find a way to make MERIT popular. Next, features easy to use, secure, economical ... in exchange, payment and asset management of everyone...
I agree with this -- I think someone was asking earlier about a partnership roadmap.  I'd like to see that too, because I think it will help with popularity.

I know there was discussion about major influencers too. 

The incentive model is interesting, but not all of us are famous or interesting, so probably good to have some other marketing angles.
Mistswoonanyd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Think of it like a simple Paypal-like coin that has an incentive for sharing with your friends.

The incentive allows you to mine MRT through your sharing behaviors.  The more you share, the higher your chances are of winning some 'growth rewards'.  But, you are NOT guaranteed to earn anything. 

The coin has a fixed supply limit, so there is no inflation because of sharing behaviors.
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:37:29 AM

Join me to make Merit great, this is my inv. link. Only 1 inv. Left.
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=eance
PM me for details, i’ll give 1MRT to help you unlock your wallet and start mining MRT.
Ty
moooner
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

It's kind of the worst coin to ask that Tongue

It's called Merit because it rewards merit, as in the growth of the network itself. Other than that there's one gigantic reason for it to exist: having a crypto currency for humans, not geeks. Mining is easier, transactions are easier, exploring the network and expanding it is easier. They aim high with these two core concepts, that's it.

● ● ●      M E R I T [     Mine, Share, Grow     ]      ● ● ●
████████████████ Join Merit and get free MRT and invites using my link ████████████████
(PM me to unlock or contact me on Discord: Boozee#0607)
keepwatukill

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Hello,  Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

Yes FIAT to MRT pairing within Merit Market is planned also ETH and other ALTS. Right now the Merit Market is fully functional as an easy way to exchange MRT/BTC
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Oh, dear developers, please be in a hurry with the miner for the amd Embarrassed This project was very interesting to me, and I don't want to miss the moment right at the beginning of the movement.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
@Mbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

Oh, dear developers, please be in a hurry with the miner for the amd Embarrassed This project was very interesting to me, and I don't want to miss the moment right at the beginning of the movement.

They are working on AMD, but at the moment the results are very, very low compared to Nvidia.
Purpvirbpasca

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
moooner
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

No ICO, there's a premine of 20% and that's it, no ICO no devfee no masternodes.

● ● ●      M E R I T [     Mine, Share, Grow     ]      ● ● ●
████████████████ Join Merit and get free MRT and invites using my link ████████████████
(PM me to unlock or contact me on Discord: Boozee#0607)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: