Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 10594 times)
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:34:57 PM

This didn't actually happen.
Come on CoinHunter at least try and keep your sockpuppets identies seperate.

How would you know unless you are CoinHunter/RealSolid?  RealSolid is never in IRC when you aren't?

I asked on meta if we could get these stupid sockpuppets banned and never got a response.

CoinHunter - pretending to be a total moron isn't a good disguise for you, you are already a total moron so your sockpuppets look and act exactly like you. No-one believes SolidCoin has a snowball's chance in hell of getting you rich. You can't code, you can't design, and no-one likes you.

If BCX is right about you being Daniel Parnell you should know you look like a freak. Have a wash, a shave, get a proper job, and stop trolling projects you don't understand.

Well wow, this is going to be strange but I am going to have to defend Ten98.

Ten98 is not a Coinhunter sock puppet. His name is John Eddowes and he lives in in the UK, works for Tesco. I doxxed him by following his IP trail to Tesco Broadband eventually connecting that to Facebook page which was plastered with Bitcoin, Solidcoin and cryptocurrency crap as well as referring to himself as Ten98. He has since removed it from FB. He has a very man beast looking girlfriend. Definitely a pork connoisseur.

Coinhunter is definitely Daniel Parnell. I nailed him by cross matching the address on SC whois to billing information in iTunes. Simply looking at the massive online rantings of Mr. Parnell especially that he considers himself a coding god, left no doubt. However, his taste in women is far better than Ten98.

Ten98 aka Beastmaster lives in the UK and Coinhunter aka 8======D lives in Melbourne, Australia.

Unfortunately Ten98, I have been booted or banned call it what you will, four separate times. Somewhere in these threads other people witnessed it and posted about it. CH is a coward.

lmao, doxxed.

i guess since you have access to itunes, you can easily doxx people. not a good thing, but hey.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 05:54:43 PM

Ten98 is not a Coinhunter sock puppet. His name is John Eddowes and he lives in in the UK, works for Tesco...

This guy: http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/John-Eddowes/595051435

He looks like a loon, but I'm having trouble believing anyone who devotes his life to supplying good quality groceries and other delicious items at very reasonable prices can be an internet troll.
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 08:11:39 PM

Ten98 is not a Coinhunter sock puppet. His name is John Eddowes and he lives in in the UK, works for Tesco...

He looks like a loon, but I'm having trouble believing anyone who devotes his life to supplying good quality groceries and other delicious items at very reasonable prices can be an internet troll.

Is siding with solidcoin equivilant to being an "internet troll" now? The sentiment is opposite at solidcointalk.
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 09:15:19 PM

Yes that is him. Honestly outside of his Solidcoin jerkness he seems like an alright sort of guy.

Thanks. You on the other hand are a rather offensive individual.
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:49:56 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2011, 11:55:38 AM by bulanula

So then you are not going to take up on the offer it seems ?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 11:00:04 PM

What "aims" was that?  I just thought you found out the Kool-Aid was rancid and got disillusioned.
Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 03:34:15 AM

I figured SC stopped using the bulanula account when it got banned from the btc-e chat.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 08:51:50 AM

Yes that is him. Honestly outside of his Solidcoin jerkness he seems like an alright sort of guy.

After searching google for his username I see he lives in Welwyn Garden City ( nice place, if somewhat boring ), has a wide taste in music, and uses an iphone 3gs. He also eats sweet and sour lion at the Tesco canteen, yum! He really does seem like a perfectly normal guy. Sooner or later he will figure out that the SC RS paid him to troll these forums are worthless and he will give up.

Hopefully that viper lemon party clown will give up too.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 02:19:12 PM

@sd

I think Viper Lemon Bitch is a true believer. Even though it is clearly obvious that Coinhunter is pissing all over him he 100% believes it's just raining because CH tells him so.

I think it might be a case of being the #2 man in the turd kingdom is better than being a nobody in a much larger project like Bitcoin.  I was curious about the reaction to 80% revenue drop for the pesants so I checked the ScamCoin forums.  Two people were logged in.  One was the glorious leader and the other was Viper.

I think as flawed as it is he thinks he will ride the coatails to something of significance. My guess is when it crashes and burns he leaves crypto-currency scene completely and becomes one of those people writing illogical rants about Bitcoin.
bulanula

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 08:38:39 PM

@sd

I think Viper Lemon Bitch is a true believer. Even though it is clearly obvious that Coinhunter is pissing all over him he 100% believes it's just raining because CH tells him so.

What about me ? Did you managed to confirm I am not RS yet ? Thank you !
bulanula

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 10:46:39 AM

@sd

Puhleese...........gimme a break and just release the source.

So you were not able to dox my account Huh I want you to confirm I am not RS. I stopped trolling for SC long time ago.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:25:54 PM

@sd

So you were not able to dox my account Huh I want you to confirm I am not RS. I stopped trolling for SC long time ago.

Dude, You do know that ALOT of modern games (namely BF3) Is allowed to Ban you for trolling right? That how pissed off the world is at trolls, And you were Trolling for fucking RS and his SC's
We dont like you.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
localhost

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:34:56 PM

Dude, You do know that ALOT of modern games (namely BF3) Is allowed to Ban you for trolling right?
One of the reasons why I stopped playing DRM-ed games. They abuse the DRMs to enforce censorship. So they can eat dust and drop dead, as far as I'm concerned.

-
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:56:26 PM

It's impossible to confirm that anyone ISN'T RS, only possible to confirm someone IS RS. For all you guys know, everyone on this forum is the same really busy guy.  Tongue
bulanula

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:18:56 PM

@sd

Dude, You do know that ALOT of modern games (namely BF3) Is allowed to Ban you for trolling right? That how pissed off the world is at trolls, And you were Trolling for fucking RS and his SC's
We dont like you.

Well, I don't play games sonny. I'm too old for that. What are you, like 17 ? Keep on playing your childish games all day and you will get very far in life very fast.
localhost

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:34:52 PM

Well, I don't play games sonny. I'm too old for that. What are you, like 17 ? Keep on playing your childish games all day and you will get very far in life very fast.
It's part of surgery training, duh Cheesy

-
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:36:03 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2011, 04:46:16 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Today that makes about as much sense as saying "I don't watch movies I am too old.  What are you a kid?"

Video games generate more revenue than the movie industry today and are still growing.  Most games are purchased and played by adults.  Just like movies, books, and other forms of entertainment.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:41:56 PM

Hey stop that ageism! I'm 52 and damn proud of my standing in my Clan. Game playing only stops when you give up looking at the world with the eyes of a child.
3phase

Activity: 313
Merit: 251

Third score

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 05:06:37 PM

Hey stop that ageism! I'm 52 and damn proud of my standing in my Clan. Game playing only stops when you give up looking at the world with the eyes of a child.

Thanks for the age mentioning Loup, I'll send your post to my wife. I won't let her complain for another 7 years when I'm playing CSS Wink. I hope you'll still be around at that time to re-establish the age threshhold.

Cheers! from another young old man.

Fiat no more.
Δoκιμάστε τo http://multibit.org - Bitcoin client τώρα και στα Eλληνικά
localhost

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 05:09:45 PM

Game playing only stops when you give up looking at the world with the eyes of a child.
You when you don't have enough time Sad I wish I could still play...

-
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: