Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner - $4200 - March 18th, BTC, Wire, Paypal - Last Call  (Read 12898 times)
Skaterdiejosh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:01:09 PM

Dang wish my tax return would hurry up lol !!!

Tips -  13q4b2Rq2dA579KShuC2LapSK8E94ZeAWy
https://coinbase.com/?r=5276ab
Cheshyr (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

Dang wish my tax return would hurry up lol !!!
Wish I could help.  :-(  The timing on those things is always inconvenient. 

Alright everyone, it's time to wrap this up.  Send me a PM if you're interested; I'll likely need to close this tomorrow morning.
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:29:31 AM

That's it guys.  Game over.  Group Buy is closed.

If you've already sent me a message indicating interest, I need payment ASAP.  The factory is down to 20 units left.
h@shKraker

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:04:11 PM

Hey guys, just to be clear on something I posted earlier ..... My buddy, Uncle Scrooge *DID* buy one of these units from the MANUFACTURER but the purchase was not through *THIS* seller.  That to say, the machines are real and there's no reason a reputable seller can't do good business.  Sorry for the confusion.

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:52:12 PM

Hey guys, just to be clear on something I posted earlier ..... My buddy, Uncle Scrooge *DID* buy one of these units from the MANUFACTURER but the purchase was not through *THIS* seller.  That to say, the machines are real and there's no reason a reputable seller can't do good business.  Sorry for the confusion.

H@shKraker
Thanks for clarifying.  I thought the world was getting quite small, if your Uncle was the buyer on our eBay auction.

To everyone else: I'll have a better status update for you soon.  We've placed the order with the factory, and we're in the process of transferring the funds.  There were a couple of hoops that needed jumping, both from the US side and the China side, but I think we'll be done with the acrobatics Thursday or Friday.
h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:35:57 AM

Remember .... acrobatics are fun if you're doing them in  a kiddie pool filled with Jell-o

-H

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Suave

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:32:14 AM

Pretty stoked about receiving these. So far, it's been a pleasure to do business with you Cheshyr. Grin
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

Thanks Suave; glad to hear it.

I've sent an email to everyone who has placed and order, but I'll repeat the update here:

The vendor, http://www.lketc.com/, has announced a delay in shipping from March 18th to March 19th.  While I don't think this will cause us to miss our delivery estimates of March 25-26, I wanted to let everyone know.
krateczka

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:13:43 PM

I've sent an email to everyone who has placed and order, but I'll repeat the update here:

The vendor, http://www.lketc.com/, has announced a delay in shipping from March 18th to March 19th.  While I don't think this will cause us to miss our delivery estimates of March 25-26, I wanted to let everyone know.

I hope that this will not be a long delay ....
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:24:51 PM

The vendor, http://www.lketc.com/, has announced a delay in shipping from March 18th to March 19th.  While I don't think this will cause us to miss our delivery estimates of March 25-26, I wanted to let everyone know.

I hope that this will not be a long delay ....
I understand that 'Delay' is one of the 7 deadly sins in Bitcoin, and we're monitoring this very closely.

If I had to guess, this is not a manufacturing delay, but a logistical delay.  There were a lot of orders, and the sheer volume of product being shipped may have caused them to need an extra day for some packages.  I've also heard that there is an... event?  conference?  Something is going on there that is causing minor interference with all shipping.

I still think we're on schedule for March 25-26 delivery, but I'll keep you posted.
Cheeseater

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:36:39 PM

Thanks for the updates, the only worse than bad news is no news.
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

Some people have been asking about the 1TH miners that various forum members have begun receiving this week.  Those are from the March 10th, before their rather significant price reductions.  Our units are part of the March 18th/19th batch.  

We paid the vendor in full last week.  I expect we should be able to start another group buy in the next day or two, once we finalize the pricing and shipping timeline of the next batch.  The price difference won't be nearly as drastic as the one between March 10th and March 18th batches, but it should be competitive with the new Bitmain S2s.

We'll send out individual shipping updates as soon as the units are on their way.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:07:03 AM

I'd love to order some more, but I'm gonna have to wait for these to get here and mine some BTC for me before I can order some more. Maybe if you get another GB for around Mid-Late April, I can order two more Smiley
DimensionsOfHell

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:18:34 PM

One more day till they start shipping right...?

Anyone know how to overclock these bad boys?
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:37:08 PM

One more day till they start shipping right...?

Anyone know how to overclock these bad boys?
We've already provided all shipping information and various payments to the vendor.  We expect to have a list of DHL Tracking Numbers within 48 hours.

The vendor ran out of NEMA 5-15P / C13 power cords part way through the order.  I will be shipping appropriate power cords to make up the difference, but they will come separate from the miners.  Just a heads up.

These units are controlled from a custom version of cgminer (based on 3.9.0) that is configured from the web interface running on the Rasp Pi.  Overclocking may be a non-trivial task, which is why we never attempted it.
Suave

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:27:26 PM

Other group buys, the chips on the units have be lowered from 40 chips to 32 chips. Is this the case for these as well?
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:31:01 PM

Other group buys, the chips on the units have be lowered from 40 chips to 32 chips. Is this the case for these as well?
I will double check.  I've heard nothing of this.
varakunai

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

We've already provided all shipping information and various payments to the vendor.  We expect to have a list of DHL Tracking Numbers within 48 hours.

The vendor ran out of NEMA 5-15P / C13 power cords part way through the order.  I will be shipping appropriate power cords to make up the difference, but they will come separate from the miners.  Just a heads up.

These units are controlled from a custom version of cgminer (based on 3.9.0) that is configured from the web interface running on the Rasp Pi.  Overclocking may be a non-trivial task, which is why we never attempted it.

Are they giving the DHL shipping info to you, and your distributing it to us, or are they just emailing us directly. 

Second question, are these shipping with the single PSU or the dual PSU?

Thanks,
DW
Cheshyr (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

Are they giving the DHL shipping info to you, and your distributing it to us, or are they just emailing us directly. 

Second question, are these shipping with the single PSU or the dual PSU?

Thanks,
DW
We have an agent working with the factory to arrange shipping.  That agent will provide me with the DHL Tracking, which we will email to you.

I believe these are 1kW single supply units, but I'm still waiting for confirmation on that.
DimensionsOfHell

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:26:27 PM

I would also like to know about this. The original should be overclockable, where as the new one is already overclocked but with less chips.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: