Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2559 times)
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Absolutely not! Btc itself is a decentralized platform that means it is not owned by anyone. Everyone has the chance to access it as no government or Institute has the authority over it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I think bitcoin will be popular in upcoming years and demand will be more so automatically market will make new high also bitcoin will be use for daily requirements and peoples can spend bitcoin as like fiat currency. bitcoin was developed for digital transaction and peoples can easily send small and bulk transactions with minimum fee. now experienced and newbie interested in bitcoin because of price touched $20k in December 2017. i think bitcoin will be global digital currency and give tough competition to other fiat currencies.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

I think you should understand the concept of cryptocurrency. The purpose of it is mainly making it accessible for everyone. All you need to have is internet that's all. So harder to access is completely wrong concept.
Exuip

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Maybe your point is, what if bitcoin becomes a scam and users can't access it anymore. If that happens maybe this will be a big crisis that might make the user stressful, because they cannot get guarantees from one party, in other words, no one is responsible for bitcoin.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

Every minute of reaching already gets harder, my friend. What is important is what we can do during this time and what opportunities we have. We are offered surprise facilities but we need to own tokens to evaluate them

Yes I agree but it's completely depends on the price of Bitcoin in the future. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. But if the price of Bitcoin rises a lot in future, then it might get hardly accessible to everyone.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

In my own perception, i think that it will not be harder for us to access bitcoin in the future, hence it would be easy because of the development of bitcoin in the future, surely it will upgrade its physical features as it is easy for us to access bitcoin.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Absolutely not! Btc itself is a decentralized platform that means it is not owned by anyone. Everyone has the chance to access it as no government or Institute has the authority over it.

I think so, bitcoin is designed for the future, this is what makes many people worry about the development of bitcoin so they are campaigning negatively about bitcoin.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Well we don't know what is about to happen because only time can tell. But in my own opinion I think bitcoin will still this way though there might be some changes because it will surely developed as time goes by. What I'm saying is that I really believe bitcoin will retain its demand and can really catch the interest of many people so it must be access easily.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

I think of it the other way around as bitcoin's adoption is getting higher, people will probably get used to it therefore there will be an ease of use of bitcoin and also with the other alternate coins. Additionally, i am looking forward for a cashless society in the future.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Janet Wright

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

No, I don't think so. Once Bitcoin is popular all around the world, people will find ways to access Bitcoin more easily. Maybe, Bitcoin will be used as a global currency and circulated as bank note now.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I guess not, because maybe or hopefully bitcoin are known all over the world and bitcoin HOPEFULLY legal in any country. We all know that bitcoin nowadays is getting popular and can use in different ways of payment. Many news today that bitcoin can be used as a payment for buying different things and also paying for tuition fee. In the future i think bitcoin will conquer the world as a new type of currency without holding of any country, a world money. I really hoping for that evolution of bitcoin and i hope it will happen.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Anyone who runs a full node is part of the network without any limitation. There is no question of bitcoin becoming a private asset. Ofcourse its value will be much different and who knows if it ll be traded against fiat in some 20-30 years. Any revolution that is constructive will take time and sacrifice. If more and more people become aware of true power of bitcoin rather than the ath's and moons .. people must get rid of the idea that this is a get rich quick method.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?

equal will be harder to access is government will Ban Bitcoin in our country so as like in many countries where Bitcoin is banned they are also transacting using Bitcoins by using virtual private networks and then we have also to do the same way to change our IP to any country where the Bitcoin is not banned and we have to transact using Bitcoins if you want
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?

of course it creates problems for active users who only rely on bitcoin as their income, and the impact is also so bad that they will have financial problems or difficulties. most bitcoin users leave their jobs and prefer to focus on seeking profit from bitcoin and in my opinion it is a very difficult choice between bitcoin and work if asked to choose between the two.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Though your story is a bit boring and nonsense still you gave me some ideas that might be a problem in future

Now im starting to imagine what will happen if the tightening of every countries happen to bitcoin and time comes they will have the control,maybe your point will happen that bitcin become hard to access
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Yes, it is true that many people have made good fortune's with bitcoin but as the future draws nearer, bitcoin would be less profitable as many people must have joined the train and the profit will be lesser in the future
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

Yaa it could be as with time market will be more conjusted and more and more people will start holding more and with the grade of coins which are I don't think people will invest them and the will again start looking for basic.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

I don't think it will be complicated if the government approves it if bitcoin can be accessed in the future, and I think if bitcoin cannot be accessed in the future it will be difficult to invest because most people invest more than buy goods
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Bitcoin is easy to access and in future the same way of accessing will be using for it and it will more easy because every where bitcoin ATM will available and in these days bitcoin and crypto are accessed personally through Internet while in future you will just use a card to access your money and due to rise in the value bitcoin demand will also change so then the people holding and bitcoin trading will e at boom and it happens in the past so it is possible.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

Yes it may happen because of the need of building the trust of investors on bitcoin in future so by increasing the security and value trading expo in the market can make bitcoin as the most important currency in terms of investors security terms . this step can help investors but can produce many difficulties for new investors and newbies in the market . So lets see whether this conspiracy may turn true or not in future ..,...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: