Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2556 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
this will all depend on the rules that will apply in the future, maybe now the use of crypto is very easy and free, but in my opinion maybe in the future there will be adjustments for crypto which will change the way crypto is used, for example there may be taxes for crypto
Yes, I agree with your opinion, I think Bitcoin will not be difficult to access, precisely my prediction will be easier to access because this currency needs the support of many people (Bitcoin users) but the rules will always be present to create safe conditions. regarding taxes, I also agree because taxes can help the economy of the country and help the development of a country.

Of course, the more ahead bitcoin will be more accessible, you know that bitcoin is growing and spreading right. of course, in the future bitcoin will become more mainstreams and you will find merchants easier to accept payments with bitcoin, the more platforms that provide facilities for bitcoin, because developments of bitcoin that will always advance, so don't worry about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

I am more inclined to think otherwise, because Bitcoin from time to time gets the support of several important people. I also saw that the future of Bitcoin is very good, it is certain that all access to joint bitcoin activities will be easy in the future, because this is really a very good opportunity
Winto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

I think Bitcoin will be always easy accessible. Do not be afraid to use it Smiley

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.
no one can know for sure in the future if I think the development of cryptocurrencies will also develop along with the times and technology and will likely change for the better for the investors
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

bitcoin is unaccessible? it's impossible it think, bitcoin is make on peer-two-peer system and the system is made decentralized, so it's really impossible if bitcoin can be unaccessible
Exactly, its not physically possible, unless something happened to the internet, and people could not access bitcoin, only then would the situation be possible.
YoungPalom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency market along with Blockchain technology will change the financial economy of each nation. The difficulty is no longer waiting, it will be resolved at the present time.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

What do you mean by access? There are terms that have different meaning but i guess you are referring to how to have bitcoin or how to purchase it. Well there are ways to have bitcoin whether you purchase it or mined one way or another. Popularity of bitcoin will still be there because its the future currency and mostly more people will be using it so i guess accessing it is easy at it gets .

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

No, the opposite is quite true. Instead of Bitcoin becoming harder to access in the future, it will become a lot easier. Right now, there are so many people who are very interested to buy and use Bitcoin but could not because of a lot of hindrance. There is the fact that they can hardly buy Bitcoin using fiat in their localities, Bitcoin restricted in their respective countries, Bitcoin not acceptable in most of their local stores, etc. But the future will cater to all these people because Bitcoin is fast becoming acceptable worldwide.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?

Bitcoin will not be hard to be access by all because the things you need to open it up are so common nowadays and very affordable by most. All you need is to have a device like cellphone or computers and connect it to internet then search for the site and thats all. Maybe the system or the mechanics might change in the way people will have difficulties to intearact but not in accessibility.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

No, the opposite is quite true. Instead of Bitcoin becoming harder to access in the future, it will become a lot easier. Right now, there are so many people who are very interested to buy and use Bitcoin but could not because of a lot of hindrance. There is the fact that they can hardly buy Bitcoin using fiat in their localities, Bitcoin restricted in their respective countries, Bitcoin not acceptable in most of their local stores, etc. But the future will cater to all these people because Bitcoin is fast becoming acceptable worldwide.

In the future, people who have at least 1 BTC will become millionaires. Therefore, leave at least a little cryptocurrency for the future, you will provide yourself and your children for life.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

In my opinion. I do not believe that cryptocurrency is developed to be difficult to access in the future. The main idea is to make fund transactions and services easier and faster. So that everyone knows that Bitcoin is very useful for human life.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be hard to access. It was invented to use easily and in a fast way. It is true that, when investors will come in huge amount, then its uses will be regulated.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

And how do you imagine that? And now it's not like you say. Is bitcoin not private. All I see is the numbers and letters, and I do not see the names or photos of people. Bitcoin is already privat!
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Bitkoin is gradually gaining momentum, and every year it becomes increasingly difficult to obtain or buy. Bitcoin in the next 10 years will be the most valuable asset among investors
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

No, ofcourse not! Every new day the accsess for the bitcoin and altcoins becoming more easy. Don't you read the crypto news. Last week 100s of new Bitcoin ATM machines opened in all over the Europe and there are more to come. And there are lots of exchanges in every country in the world. So the bitcoin and crypto money trading (buying an selling) is very very easy right now..
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

I think on the contrary, with the development of bitcoin, access to it will be easier, because the infrastructure around it will increase.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

There is going to be a limited supply of Bitcoin but on the other hand, the demand is going to increase over the period of time so in such case, the law of demand and supply will take place which will boost the monetary price of Bitcoin. It won't be difficult to access but when the price will increase, we should expect lesser units at that time with more value of it.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I think Bitcoin will be always easy accessible. Do not be afraid to use it Smiley

If the word ACCESS means here to BUY, then the answer is simple - yes. Bitcoin price in future will be very high that is why it will be extremely difficult to find enough money to invest in BTC.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

Bitcoin right now is private, and it will like that, and no one will know how much bitcoin other people have. Unaccessible from what? We know that bitcoin can be accessed with the internet connection and as long as there is internet connection available, bitcoin still can be accessed.

The important here is the internet connection which I believe in the future will be better than now. So I think people can still access bitcoin no matter where they lived as long as the internet still available. We can still access bitcoin because we can open the wallet without any problem. But for new people, they need to buy bitcoin, and maybe the price will increase too high so they cannot buy one bitcoin directly.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

bitcoin will hard to access in the future when the all government in all country in the world is not agree with bitcoin and they will stop using bitcoin and another cryptocurrency because they think that bitcoin is dangerous, it will make us hard to access bitcoin in the future, so we all hope that it will never happen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: