Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2556 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

There will never be anything that is difficult to learn and access, as well as bitcoin which may be in the future as technology progresses more rapidly, there will be changes to the system and how to use bitcoin, but of course all there will be ways and will not be difficult as long we want to learn it.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

I don't think this thing will happen and bitcoin developers will definitely not stay silent, even according to the information I get that they are currently developing new tools, features and services to make bitcoin safer, and easily accessible to the public. Some of these developments are still not ready for everyone. In general, the performance of bitcoin is still in the process of maturing.

voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Every day, the extraction of Bitcoin is complicated.  The number of blocks is mined more and more difficult.  So, here the answer looms itself. Wink

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Every day, the extraction of Bitcoin is complicated.  The number of blocks is mined more and more difficult.  So, here the answer looms itself. Wink

I think, what you say is an internal problem of bitcoin everyone certainly knows this thing. While which being discussed by the OP is an external problem of bitcoin which can be accessed by all bitcoin users both by investors, users, and miners.
keykey1

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

Bitcoin always can access by anyone who have internet connection. With technology, i am believe transaction using bitcoin will be more easily and people can earn bitcoin and spend it in any merchant

Do not forget that you will need the money to buy Bitcoin. In future, its price will be extremely high. I believe that even in 2-3 years, BTC will cost at least 50 thousand.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.
Maybe you are mistaken for cryptocurrencies created by thinking about advances in technology and the development of the times, surely everyone in the future will be able to access very easily along with the development of technology
smile1218

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

For me bitcoin will not be harder to access in the future because as day goes by the developers continue to develop on how it will be easier to access the crypto currencies.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
At the moment, bitcoin has good liquidity and will only increase in the future. So it is with other good altcoins
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

I do not think so, as I see now BTC is very developing and attracted much attention from the great investors and companies in the world. With this development trend, BTC will be strong and will excel in the future. So the whole world will know it, it will be present in every transaction, it will be easier.
In the future, bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to obtain, because the number is getting smaller and the price is getting more expensive. But on the other hand, transactions using bitcoin are getting easier and more traders around the world accept.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?

Well, i think bitcoin won't developed to that state. Bitcoin is created to become massive adopted by peoples around the world.
If we cannot use bitcoin anymore, other cryptocurrencies that have free access will be used by peoples to replace bitcoin.

ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:59 AM

in my opinion no. bitcoin will be more accessible in the future. As technology develops, bitcoin will be easier to access wherever we are. maybe in the future there will be banks that accept bitcoin or altcoin as a currency that we can store in the bank and we get debit cards like conventional currencies. so we can use a debit card that contains crypto for transactions everywhere and ATM machines are available everywhere.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

in my opinion no. bitcoin will be more accessible in the future. As technology develops, bitcoin will be easier to access wherever we are. maybe in the future there will be banks that accept bitcoin or altcoin as a currency that we can store in the bank and we get debit cards like conventional currencies. so we can use a debit card that contains crypto for transactions everywhere and ATM machines are available everywhere.

bitcoin will be more accessible in the future. As technology develops, bitcoin will be easier to access wherever we are.

i agree on you . as the time goes by , the technology is also evolving . almost all appliances and electronic devices thesedays are now capable of accesing the internet , how much more in the future ?   

maybe in the future there will be banks that accept bitcoin or altcoin as a currency that we can store in the bank and we get debit cards like conventional currencies.

it is already implemented before . most banks are already accepting cryptos . we did already witnessed crypto atm's and crypto cards ( debit and credit cards )  .

the only chance that bitcoin or cryptos will be harder to access in the future is that if the banning will continue and every country will follow .
shobi_khan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:07 AM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.
No, in my opinion, in the future BTC will be a strong penny and developers will optimize using BTC, so I think that electronic money will become the major currency in the future.
exactly agree with this the future of electronic money will be using BTC, and it will perform the major part in the world in the next few years.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

in my opinion no. bitcoin system will continue to grow along with technological developments and bitcoin will continue to adjust itself according to customer demand and needs. so, in the future it is very possible for us to access bitcoin more easily and quickly. for example, we can use applications such as internet banking but our balance / assets are in the form of crypto currencies. or also bitcoin released a debit card that we can refill with crypto currency so we can trade with the debit card.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

Might be possible that security for wallets will be tighten but in its entire uses bitcoin needs to be more accessible in order to attract more people to adopt and use the chain, if we wanted to have more supporters and investors the system needs to be more useful and easy to take over, matured people are also engaging with innovations we need to make sure that their interest will be gained by this new system for them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

How can Bitcoin be inaccessible if it's decentralized and trading in most exchange? Bitcoin will always be there and be use as payment, gift, investment etc. Bitcoin is still developing and we will see great features in the long run.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

Bitcoin is popular here because of it's unique features and due to this people are now holding bitcoin for their next generations and bitcoin is good for every one in the present time there is no any alternative of virtual currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

It will not be hard to be access in the future. In fact, bitcoin can be access easily in the future because of the advancement of the technology since it can be open by connecting to internet via gadgets. Also, I think it will keep on progressing and be more developed amd in that a lot of people will now have interest in here.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

I don't think this thing will happen and bitcoin developers will definitely not stay silent, even according to the information I get that they are currently developing new tools, features and services to make bitcoin safer, and easily accessible to the public. Some of these developments are still not ready for everyone. In general, the performance of bitcoin is still in the process of maturing.
Yes, I'm interested in knowing about the new features made by Bitcoin developers, I can't wait for what technology will come later. If you don't mind, I want to know where you know the source that says Bitcoin developers are doing new innovations ?
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

I don't think it's possible and I believe more that bitcoin will be easier to access in the future because all of the technology in the future I believe will have rapid development and many will use digital currencies so that bitcoin is easily accessible anywhere and used for all kinds of payment transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: