Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2570 times)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I think the system and how bitcoin works will never differ greatly even though someday there will be changes to bitcoin in an effort to increase bitcoin security. For those of us who are already involved in crypto or bitcoin, it will certainly never be difficult to access bitcoin, except those who are new to crypto or bitcoin.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

As more people get to exposed to the blockchain technology and understand its principles, they would invest more in bitcoin and cause increase in demand and that will make the coin scares. This will have a positive effect on its price and generate higher profit for the early adopters.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

I really think yes, surely bitcoin will indeed be difficult to access in the future. because bitcoin is more and more enthusiastic and the development of bitcoin is also tightened, because sometimes there are many enthusiasts who will hate bitcoin. so regulations are tightened, and it's getting harder.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Bitcoin mining is rather going to be difficult because the algorithm increases in difficult each time new BTC are mined. Bitcoin will turn to be a very scarce coin in the future as the demand also increases, its value will also increase.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Yes there is no second thought that bitcoin will be harder to access in future because many questions are being raised on the legallity of bitcoin in many countries. Now development of bitcoin is not that much easy and with time it will become more difficult. Government is also banning bitcoin due to which its access will be harder in future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

Not that harder to access but I believe there will be additional regulations about bitcoin and all other coins inorder to eliminate scam and fraudulent activities.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.
Good opinion and I'm happy to hear it.
Yes, really what you say is that bitcoin cannot be accessed because the price is down, even though in terms of sales, it can be sold at any time, but we have to look first at the stock trading, so if we have fiat, we can buy it.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

I don't think there is going to be any problem to access bitcoin now and in the future as well. Because with the advent of new coming years, there will be emergence of better technology that will improve the crypto network. Crypto network will become stronger and far better based on the new and improved blockchain network.

I believe bitcoin will be easy to access in the future, but we might not get the price as cheap as we are currently having now. When massive adoptions come into the network we may see a price that will be very high, reason it's important we keep our bitcoin safe from FUD-ers.
Yes most of the people are anticipating only!
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

According to me no, this is not going to happen.Bitcoin is improving a lot and accessing it is becoming easier day by day.Maximum investors are investing in it .Bitcoin is on the top of all cryptocurrencies.Cryptomarket and cryptocurrency are becoming stronger day by day so i don't think that accessing it is going to be harder in coming days.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Bitcoin will always be available, even after its mining stops ! The market has a huge demand for buying and selling ! If we are talking about mining, it is natural that every month it is more and more difficult to produce it !
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

I think we will not have difficulty accessing bitcoin in the future as long as it is connected to the internet. Bitcoin can be more popular in the future, and the way to access it will also be easier.

I mean, how will we be having a problem accessing Bitcoin? Bitcoin will always be accessible to anyone as long as you have the internet. In case Bitcoin is banned in your country, I think you can still use or invest on Bitcoin but don't hope you would be able to use that in your country. Bitcoin will always be accessible to everyone unless it is so expensive and in that time, you can't afford it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, I think Bitcoin will not be difficult to access, but in my opinion it will be more accessible because this currency requires the support of many Bitcoin users but rules will always be there to create safe conditions. may also be taxed and this is also better because taxes can help the country's economy and help develop a country.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
So if there is many people are get paid on bitcoin but why so many country are not rich even if they adopt bitcoin, "get paid millions" do you have proof for this? Actually I didn't know what you referring at on that why some people holding their bitcoin is now frustrated and stressed because they loose a lot of money. I think no wallets has get full because of that? How it can be full I can't understand?
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

I think that it may be harder or easier, nobody knows at the moment. To my mind, it is better to get btc now and keep coins as long as possible until you find out that the market recovered and you can earn
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

I even thought otherwise. I think that bitcoin in the future is very easy to access and also more popular than now. Of course blockchain will continue to grow and bitcoin will be easier to access. That's my thinking about bitcoin in the future. And there's no need to worry about that. Bitcoin will be fine and not difficult to access in my opinion.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?

I think quite the contrary, I would say that if bitcoins will lead on to the future, I think that it will be easier to access and be more open to more people. That's how most investment started of similar nature. Let's take the stock market for example, before, many people actually had a hard time venturing in it because of its technicalities and the difficulties that come with learning and reading it that would make it profitable; however, as time passed, you can see more and more people venturing in it, some, even on their own accord without the guiding hand of a seasoned broker. Also, it's more logical to thing that as cryptocurrency is something new, the processes related to it are not yet set, which means, as it would mature, then the processes including the access to it would be easier and more open for everyone.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Technology will continue to evolve along with the development of the times, thus precisely in the future in my opinion bitcoin will be easier to access, where the internet network will be increasingly wide open and information about bitcoin will be increasingly widespread throughout the world.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

I hope it will not because many people or new generation want to know and learn about bitcoin and they want to try it also. Like me I'm a student but I can access bitcoin freely and easily. But if for the better and for the bitcoin it's okay for me but I hope I can still access it when they do that. Because I love bitcoin it's one of the technologies that I like.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Bitcoin is not a centralized currency, so it won't go private to be used for some peoples only. The decentralized system in cryptocurrency is created
for peoples to use it globally. There won't be any people who cannot use it. As long they have wallet address, they will be able to use it.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

people will not know the future of bitcoin whether it is still there or not in 2040 and it is definitely very many people ask about this matter I am very grateful to have become a bitcoin player in this group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: