Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?  (Read 3506 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

The is no level the big players in the bitcoin network can not go in other to influence the price of bitcoin to there own advantage since they have the huge capital to pump in, but in all as a all investors we need to hodl in other not to be use by the big companies. You don't lose when you hold but only lose when you sell out of panic due to the activities of the big players.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

every coin or token must have their total supply and circulation data on the market. when we HOLD and the coins sell well in the market, then supply will be depleted and demand will increase, this will make prices rise, this case happens to bitcoin now
Winto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

Yes, but it depends from you and what was your opening position.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
quynhtran722

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Hodl does not require experience, but requires patience and confidence in the blockchain technology. Do not you see that we jumped from $ 200 billion to $ 600 billion in market capitalization in exactly 30 days (18 November to 18 December)? Tactical hodl is a better choice. Hodl is a strategy that I have used over the past few years and has continued to bring more profit to me.
Zackfair

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Yes, hold the bitcoin this time will be less risky. I also chose hold, because with me the crypto market is now unstable. For that reason, a hold is a safe choice for all investors.
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

At the present time, there should be a good plan for your wallet. Much attention can be paid to the evolution of the crypto market and decision making.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
Of course holding Bitcoin is a good approach. I keep my Bitcoin way back when it was only $300 and it never fails me. Even though it goes back to $6,000 I still have a good profit if I sell it. But why would I sell it if I know it will recover any moment.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Now market is not good so i think hold is good plan for all. When market is good then sell your coin . I think this is right choise
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Actually depends on what you are holding and the market situation. If it is some altcoins, whose price is quite unstable and has no sign of rising back up, then it is better to not hold. Sometimes, the best option is to let go off your investment even if it means that you will make some loss. If you sell off your investment, you might open opportunity to invest on other coins that will give you better profit than the ones you are holding right now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
Of course holding Bitcoin is a good approach. I keep my Bitcoin way back when it was only $300 and it never fails me. Even though it goes back to $6,000 I still have a good profit if I sell it. But why would I sell it if I know it will recover any moment.

Well it's definitely a better approach than panic selling. Though you're right that having most people holding keeps the price stagnant and easy to manipulate, it's a better alternative unless you're that efficient in riding market movements. You have to think about your losses and gains as well you know

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

Considering the current market situation, hodl approach for Bitcoin may just be the best option to make the market recover as soon as possible.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

Yes, definitely don't sell if there's a very higher chance that it could rise further and I am very happy that many people believed that bitcoin could reach that potentials even though the struggles of reaching very high value was there. It's been a long time since last January the roller coaster was still bouncing up and down, and day traders played a strong contributions why this happened actually, so I think Hodling was the best options to do for now as we faced the challenging situations.
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Definitely yes, Holding Bitcoin is very good at this time because the market will always appreciate over time
Bitcoin is the coin of the future because all other coin in the coin market cap is greatly influenced by Bitcoin
Bitcoin will moon very soon and so HODL will be the best choice
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Holding is actually favourable to the owners at the long run,  it most times generate high profit. But It sometimes not too good for the markets.  If everybody decided to hold there will be a short supply of coins to the markets there by causing scarcity of coins. Which the big whales can manipulate by crashing the market price to force vulnerable people to sell.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

The hold strategy is good in bitcoin ,because it has apurpose in doing so ,when market is in falldown you must be able to think of holding your coins and tokens ,so that you will not lost some of your investment,in panic selling during down so you must apply the hold method.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

I don't support the hodl approach on Bitcoin. If hodl for far too long then little or no profit would be made by holding BUT if traded, buy low and sell high with respect to Bitcoin price fluctuation then there's a high chance of increasing one's Bitcoin.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

It is good to hold as this is the real time to hold. If one did not hold at this time ,, that mean the person will be selling below the actual the person bought the coin and that is a real loss.. Compare someone that bought at $10,000 and decide to sell at this time of $6200 .
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

The hodl can only be worth the while when and if you had bought the bitcoin when it was high and it dipped while it was with you or betterstill, you hodl so as to ensure you make some profit and avoid selling off at a loss.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

According to my experience, bitcoin and ethereum are the only investments good enough for long-term holding. The rest of the tokens are just getting less valuable. And at this very moment I have lots of tokens that I don't know what to do with..Like rivets, comsa, zonto, etc. So from now on, I am not going to hold anything but ethereum and bitcoin.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

I think this is the right way to hold because I hear a lot of news holds first because the market is not good enough

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: