Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?  (Read 3506 times)
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

In my opinion it is clear that it is a good thing for bitcoin, holding a holding is the right action for the current situation because it is a future investment opportunity, now is not the time to sell at a low price and it will further worsen the situation.
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

I'm my own view , you can split ur portfolio to long-term and short-term investment,  with that you can always benefit when there is a pump in the price of a coin
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

Everyone has its own strategy on how to gain more from bitcoin. For a long term much better to hold bitcoin for a chance to have more profit. But if you are doing trade then you must go to short term profit and you don't need to hold.
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

I have been a big evangelist for the Hodl gospel. But I just recently realize that I was wrong. I have been trading and I've been able to increase my bitcoin holding. My point is don't just keep them. Use them to do something. Trade it, use it to buy items, buy and resell. Just do it
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

I'm my own view , you can split ur portfolio to long-term and short-term investment,  with that you can always benefit when there is a pump in the price of a coin
Right.At least you should have a separate coin for your long term and short term trading.HODL is still a good approach but if you want to earn in a quick time,then learn how to day trade also.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
Personally, I don't have many bitcoin coins, so I collect them. I try to exchange other coins for bitcoin and get a high profit after a long time. If we talk about last year. Price last year was $ 3000 and now the 6000 and slightly above. In the long term, it is very profitable

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

I believe the HODL approach is really cool. Over the years bitcoin has proved itself worthy to hodl. I believe whenever the price of bitcoin falls, it is better to HODL so the price of bitcoin will not drop further. Hence the HODL approach should be encouraged.
Holding isn't a wise strategy for now, crypto market is on high rate of price fluctuation and its volatility became strong. And due to unpredictable market future, we never knew if we goes up or down, thus it needs us to be practical and do sell our coins if we saw gains and buy again if it bounce back into low price.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

Yes, It is. We need more holders than sellers. Only hodlers can make balance the crypto market. Panic sellers are not good for the crypto, there are differences between sellers and panic sellers! HODLERS are holding the bitcoin from its beginning and that's why bitcoin has become this big asset! Holders mean the trusted member of the cryptocurrency and holders will always win. The history talks the truth.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

that's good action bro. rather than having to sell bitcoin now while I have to suffer a lot of losses. better to be patient and wait until the price rises again. because I also invested in bitcoin for the long term

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
lovinglife

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

No, I personally don't think so. If you study the market, you're much better off trading.
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

I would much recommend that you wait it out and study the the different parameters affecting price before pulling the trigger. Although you can still make a few coins with short term, the former gels well with my needs better. But I would suggest doing the short-term thing in moderation as the prices now make it more attractive to hold than to chase short-range turnovers.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

You have to know the exact token you are holding for that long and the potential behind the project. I have lost quite a bit by holding unto some tokens which never rose even to ICO price and it is very sad when it goes this way.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
I think keeping or selling is your decision. If you think that keeping Bitcoin is good, it depends on your investment plan. At times, retaining Bitcoin will be profitable in the future, but it may also cause you to miss out on your opportunity to sell. Everything is beneficial and harmful. Anyway, as long as you feel it is appropriate to predict your market price and strategy.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:19:44 AM

Everything has two sides of it . Whether to keep Bitcoin long does not exactly reflect it is a good way to make a profit. It also depends on the time and strategy to observe your market. If you keep Bitcoin too long while it is rising and earning you double the amount you should sell instead of waiting for a higher price without seeing any signs.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

I think the investment strategy that is commonly done is to hold back the opportunity or opportunity to get if we have patience
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

For me HODL approach is still good with bitcoin because if i sell it now i might loose a large some amount of money that inhad invested this first quarter of the year and i dont want that to happen thats why i keep on holding on.

Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

HODL is always good in investing.
That is why Warren Buffet get rich, and also a lot of other investors.
As long as the investment is a long term investment. And I think bitcoin is such a thing. So my conclusion is HODL is good for bitcon.
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

Hell yeah. Hodling is best for Bitcoin, you can literally reap huge profits, doubt? Examine the history. Every 4 years Bitcoin is going to be damn scarce and its gonna give it immense value.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

Of course it is. Look back at the past, BTC is always in an increasing trend over the years. I don't see any reason that BTC will stop growing.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

It all depends on my personal mindset, why is that? when investors together make way for HODL in bitcoin, it will encourage a scarcity in the sale of bitcoin, which means prices will be more expensive or move up, this is a logical thing in a trade where the principles of supply and demand apply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: