Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?  (Read 3506 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way

depending, if you buy it for now, it's good at a long holding rate or a short trade. well that's why knowledge will play an important role in a level like the current situation.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

I also adhere to this approach. There is no point in selling bitcoin now, the market feels insecure, and I also bought it at a much higher price. I lost a little, but look to the future with optimism.
bamine

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

I think that the Hodl is the only one approach wich work with all cryptocurrencies not only bitcoin. Because the market is uncertain and not rational. In drop and hips also.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Hodl is a bad approach that is preached by two kinds of people. The first kind are those who bought long ago and had huge gains without any effort. They held and it gave them money so they're telling others to hold but the price will not go up indefinitely.
The second group are bag holders who didn't sell and are telling others to hold to slow down the price decline.
Puylybn

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

No, I personally don't think so. If you study the market, you're much better off trading.
I'm my own view , you can split ur portfolio to long-term and short-term investment,  with that you can always benefit when there is a pump in the price of a coin
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

I really like this investment strategy, as it is the most profitable and does not require anything special from you. You just buy bitcoin and wait for it to rise in price.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

According to me, HODL is the most important thing and must be done if the price is low. That way we will not panic in selling our digital assets. Sometimes if we use a long-term strategy it will generate a lot of profit rather than short-term.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

I think if you try HODL, it starts now. Because now as we know, the price of bitcoin is cheap or low. Well Take advantage of this opportunity to become a True HODL. Use your strategy, and don't be affected by market prices there.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

I was immediately attracted to this investment strategy, although trading attracted me more, because it seemed to me that it can make good money. But in the end I still chose hodl and I think I was not mistaken.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

I think this is not only the most profitable, but also the most convenient and safe strategy for investment. Therefore, I adhere to it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

For those who choose investment, hold the best choice, and wait for the market to stabilize. And to trade then holding is not the best, because it is too long to get profit.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I think yes it is good and also it is very much beneficial because bitcoin is good for long term investment and holding is always profitable.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

hold benefits bitcoin nt to sell of coins for less price and hold benefits for coin long terms holders but whereas in crypto we cant expect hold works they are various cases
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
Holding is best for long term investment , holding helps us to reduce the losing of money. I think holding is the best thing to do now because bitcoin is falling and we cant determine when will the price rises

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Hold it and let your bitcoin stay in the wallet as long as you haven't made a profit, because that's the best way to invest in bitcoin. Ignore the opinions of people who can make us afraid, and stick to the principles of investment that we believe in and continue to believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again, then in time we will be happy with the benefits we get through rising bitcoin prices.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

I think the HODL approach is the best way to follow. Actually i don't know any other way. I believe that the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency will live forever and every new day the usage is rasing. So before it become too late every should have bitcoin or some altcoins.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

Yes, I also think that hold approach is good bitcoin because of the unpredictable market of cryptocurrency. Holding is the best option rather than trade on the market because the market fluctuation is temporary. Long-term holding is obviously good compared to day trading. I believe it is good to hold when the price goes down.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

The mindset of hodlers of cryptos is for a long term investment with the possibility of higher returns or profit in an event of pumping  recall when 1 bitcoin was $1  those who bought at that price would have made huge amount of profits now that is the major reasons why many investors prefer hodling with the expectation that it will to pump to 100x, 1000x just like XRP ripple initial price was $0.03 and pump to $3.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

Perhaps someone can influence us as long-term investors, but I honestly do not believe it. Therefore, I calmly use this investment strategy, as it is the most profitable for me.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

I once very carefully studied a variety of investment strategies, even tried to engage in trading. But in the end I was convinced that long-term investment is still the safest and most profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: