Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] IranCoin / PakistanCoin / AfghaniCoin / NorthKoreaCoin / SyriaCoin  (Read 5470 times)
neuroMode (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

Bump! Dictators have to sleep too!

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

let's go

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:18:28 PM

PM Me for early investment round for the 1st-generation PEW PEW CHA-CHING mining assault rifles Smiley

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
dcramsey

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

A novel new cryptocurrency series: The DictatorCoin Series!

50% Premine on each coin. Premined coins will directly support ruthless, mass-murdering dictators. "DICTATORCOINS"! You know who'll be on the face of each coin! Smiley

YOU can help support the dictators reign down their supreme oppression by mining! Support a cause!

The 50% Airdrop Takes on a Whole New Meaning!

I've been in contact with all 5 Dictators/"Democratically Elected" Leaders and they definitely love the possibilities that cryptocurrencies bring to their vice-grips on humanity. So this is definitely legit.

Will announce coin launches down the road.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm working on a prototype hashing algorithm (PROOF-OF-DEATH) that secures the blocking using a novel CPU and GPU system that will be installed in NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles. These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be included in the AIRDROP so your favorite mass-murdering dictators can mine while they kill people! These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be called PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS.

I'm also taking pre-orders for them so YOU TOO can mine while you kill in YOUR home country, just like your favorite mass-murdering dictator!!!! Have no more bullets left for killing people? You're in luck! You're latest 45 minute killing spring netted you enough DICTATORCOIN to purchase another round! LITERALLY KILLING FOR FREE!!

First IPO round for PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS will begin sometime in the future. Stay tuned! These things are one-of-a-kind, folks! You'll definitely want the first-run PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS as they also will have the novelty factor as well! ULTRA RARE!!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT #2: The launch of each "DICTATORCOIN" will be accompanied by a celebratory round of missile launches onto the innocent people living in rural regions of each respective country!

You Made my day Man
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:39:57 PM

50% Premine on each coin. Premined coins will directly support ruthless, mass-murdering dictators. "DICTATORCOINS"! You know who'll be on the face of each coin! Smiley

YOU can help support the dictators reign down their supreme oppression by mining! Support a cause!

I've been in contact with all 5 Dictators/"Democratically Elected" Leaders and they definitely love the possibilities that cryptocurrencies bring to their vice-grips on humanity. So this is definitely legit.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm working on a prototype hashing algorithm (PROOF-OF-DEATH) that secures the blocking using a novel CPU and GPU system that will be installed in NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles. These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be included in the AIRDROP so your favorite mass-murdering dictators can mine while they kill people! These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be called PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS.

I'm also taking pre-orders for them so YOU TOO can mine while you kill in YOUR home country, just like your favorite mass-murdering dictator!!!! Have no more bullets left for killing people? You're in luck! You're latest 45 minute killing spring netted you enough DICTATORCOIN to purchase another round! LITERALLY KILLING FOR FREE!!

First IPO round for PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS will begin sometime in the future. Stay tuned! These things are one-of-a-kind, folks! You'll definitely want the first-run PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS as they also will have the novelty factor as well! ULTRA RARE!!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT #2: The launch of each "DICTATORCOIN" will be accompanied by a celebratory round of missile launches onto the innocent people living in rural regions of each respective country!

You Made my day Man

Smiley

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

so, you will spread 50% premined to iran people?
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

<RandomPoolOperator>

Interesting Coin. Our pool will mine the sh!t outta this.

</RandomPoolOperator>

<BribedExchangeOwner>

We will list all the coins at launch

</BribedExchangeOwner>
demologic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:08:49 PM

KimCoin?   
dcramsey

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:13:31 PM

You Made my day Man

Smiley

Well i was browsing through the threads and guess what i found GUNCOIN... WTF...Soon  DICTATORCOIN will be born ... it true that "A idiot is born every second in Cyber space"
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

This. Is.  Fucking.  Awesome.

Well played, OP!   Cheesy Cheesy

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:21:05 AM

Bump!

Still in talks with each respective Dictator regarding how massive we want each massacre to be on launch day. I'll be sending them the necessary premine percentage to ensure they have all the explosive killing machinery necessary to fulfill their celebratory slaughter.

I'll post the premine addresses but I won't tell you which Dictator's address is which Smiley You have a 1/4 chance of getting it right!

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:17:22 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 12:42:48 PM by nawazish1

I am so amazed by how easily you guys get influenced by Media's fake reports. Most of the attacks in rural areas are carried out by Fake Talibans backed by USA. I am living in Pakistan and am well aware of the situation here. You guys don't know what exactly is happening here. If we talk about Afghanistan then America is the one who wanted to dictate there. But when Talibans fought back and killed lots of their soldiers they gave them the name of terrorists. If defenders are called terrorists then I am proud of Talibans. My friend USA is the real terrorist. They want to control everything. And you will see this happening with BTC soon.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:47:42 AM

I am so amazed by how easily you guys get influenced by Media's fake reports. Most of the attacks in rural areas are carried out by Fake Talibans backed by USA. I am living in Pakistan and am well aware of the situation here. You guys don't know what exactly is happening here. If we talk about Afghanistan then America is the one who wanted to dictate there. But when Talibans fought back and killed lots of their soldiers they gave them the name of terrorists. If defenders are called terrorists then I am proud of Talibans. My friend USA is the real terrorist. They want to control everything. And you will see this happening with BTC soon.

I absolutely agree that America's foreign policy and rampant power abuse is tremendously terrible. Lies are abundant and everything is manipulated right down to the very thoughts you think.
 I am not proud to live in this country, but I am proud to be alive with the people I grew up with though.

This coin announcement post was satire about the rampant surge in National/Country/Tribal coins though. Politically it may not be completely accurate, but don't let this thread get you upset. I'm here to inform you that I know the things we hear in the USA about other countries are mostly not true and evil seeps into every nook and cranny in the world.

eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:01:03 AM

I'll invest, but each instance of airdropping needs to kill at least 10. Can you deliver?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:03:24 AM

Include Russiacoin as dictator!!! If you want to launch this type of coins then make sure that you have him too!!!
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:19:49 AM

Heh, conspiracy theories are the national religion of Pakistan. Proof right here. Compared to talking about conspiracies, Islam is just something they do on the side.
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:31:44 AM

Auroracoin, Mazacoin, Eurocoin, New York Coin, Hawaii Coin, Maplecoin....

None of these coins are interesting. MY coins are interesting! BUY NOW!!

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:32:52 AM

Include Russiacoin as dictator!!! If you want to launch this type of coins then make sure that you have him too!!!

I tried calling him but his voicemail returned something about being busy killing stray dogs. Dogtator?

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:06:46 AM

SingaporeCoin, you are on my shitlist!!! What dictator lives closest to you? I will find him. PEW PEW CHA-CHING!!

gubutou

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:02:54 AM

None of these coins are interesting. MY coins are interesting! BUY NOW!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░█▀░▀█░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄░██
░░███▀░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░░░▀███
░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄░▐█
███▀░░▀█░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░█▀░░▀███
░██▄░░▄██░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░▄██
░░██▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀██