Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30028 times)
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

If you choose a buy and hold strategy, there’s no point in panicking. Panic has not benefited anyone yet. It is necessary to adequately assess the situation, this is my opinion.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I do not want to panic, but it is very unpleasant for me to watch the whole market go down and my investment portfolio is bleeding.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

Yes, I agree if you panic then sell right away you're just making losses and creating stressful ideas to yourself. Ethereum will rise again alongside with bitcoin maybe this December or January next year just hodl.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Today is the kind of scary flush down day that many people will panic sell. Hopefully, the market will stabilize after Bitcoin Cash fork tomorrow so hold on and stop looking at the prices.

I do not even doubt the future stabilization of the market. I am even sure of that. However, people want market growth, not stabilization.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Bitcoin and ethereum are dipping at the moment, do we need to panic? I think not because this is crypto and in my opinion this is just a signal for me that something is going to happen in the near future and it is a bull run.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

That's for sure, the market will bounce back again. Selling at lose isn't a good Idea as most tends to regret selling. So I think it's worth hodling, then selling in profit.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

Absolutely no one should sell panic.Quick sales only bring harm.A coin is waiting for you to sell at a minimum buy at the price you received.If you implement this tactic, you will never fail.You'il never lose money.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

It's true, panic selling will only cause ladder effect. If people will panic sell due to the bearish market, the market will continuously fall. People should learn to be patient especially during this time in crypto market.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

Everyone's psychology of falling prices often sells off all of their coins because they fear prices will go down. I think that's a mistake and it's easy to fall into the trap of ignorance when all by extreme confusion.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

The fall in the price of crypto  certainly raises anxiety for crypto owners, but indeed we should be able to control emotions and not panic in responding to the price decline that occurred this year. I still have full confidence in crypto, and believe that the price of crypto will go up again, for that for me now is to be patient in waiting for price increases and remain calm in addressing the decline in the price of crypto, so that we are not trapped in a situation that will make us regret or experience a loss in the investment that we currently make.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

How can you influence such moods? for some reason, the cryptocurrency market very quickly picks up the negative
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

The fall in the price of crypto  certainly raises anxiety for crypto owners, but indeed we should be able to control emotions and not panic in responding to the price decline that occurred this year. I still have full confidence in crypto, and believe that the price of crypto will go up again, for that for me now is to be patient in waiting for price increases and remain calm in addressing the decline in the price of crypto, so that we are not trapped in a situation that will make us regret or experience a loss in the investment that we currently make.
Then whether this new decline will not cause a very large panic because the current fall in prices is very deep if we do not panic when the price drops 2% and sell it first then we will be very loss because prices continue to fall up to 10% then if we sell it quickly then buy back when the price is below then big profit for all of us, but again we never know whether the graph will go down or rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

I agree that it’s better not to sell the time of panic. If you didn’t manage to sell on time, it’s more profitable for you to buy than to sell. To sell on time for panic is not a very deliberate decision.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Just few hours ago, bitcoin and altcoins experience a dramatic downfall. Most of the coins reached their all time low for this year. This might bring panic selling to others, but just a piece of advice, don't panic. One reason not to panic, search for the chart price of coins last quarter of 2017. This might give you hope.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Just few hours ago, bitcoin and altcoins experience a dramatic downfall. Most of the coins reached their all time low for this year. This might bring panic selling to others, but just a piece of advice, don't panic. One reason not to panic, search for the chart price of coins last quarter of 2017. This might give you hope.

Yeah, heard the news about sharp fall today. Panic selling is not always a good strategy in trading and investing. Better to understand the reason first and always take note of the volatility involve in cryprocurrency.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

I am calm enough to bring this situation. Because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will rise again. It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty then sell coins when ethereum prices rise again.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

I am sure that prices will rise again, now is not the time to feel worried and panic, all we have to do is think of ways to keep making
profits in a market situation like this, panic will only make us even more lost, be patient because the crypto market will recover

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

How can u say that it will rise again? Do you think that it will happen this December? For me it is impossible to happen that bitcoin will rise this year because I think this is the year that bitcoin is struggling maybe next year would be good for cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is sich a good coin but I think it is also relying to bitcoin and most of the market so lets just hope they will all recover soonest.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:24:23 AM

In the condition of your red prices do not sell coins and sell in panic conditions that will not make you profitable. If you wait until the price recovers it will be better. And if you have money, you can certainly invest because the price of coins falls.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

You can't control the people. You can't just tell them to not sell because they need their money. If you really want to persuade them to not sell, then show some numbers. Show some data that can support your claims that ethereum will indeed rise in the coming days. Even I wouldn't be convinced that what you claim is right.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: