Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30037 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

I agree, panic selling will only lead to further down fall. However, we cannot stop people if they opt to sell due to the recent fall. The fall might be a sign of another bull-run before the year ends. Just keep calm and wait for the market to somehow recover.

But there is also a good side, panic sales can lead to the fact that the market is recovering faster after the collapse, major players provoke ordinary people to sell their coins at a bad price in a panic.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

I agree, panic selling will only lead to further down fall. However, we cannot stop people if they opt to sell due to the recent fall. The fall might be a sign of another bull-run before the year ends. Just keep calm and wait for the market to somehow recover.

But there is also a good side, panic sales can lead to the fact that the market is recovering faster after the collapse, major players provoke ordinary people to sell their coins at a bad price in a panic.
I agree with you elrugrim, I love when crypto markets shows his volatility, because it is what makes and keeps this market dynamic and interesting for investors.
Never sell at lowest price of the year, also do not sell when RSI is at lowest point ever in crypto market.
After huge dump, there could be huge pump around corner.

topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Why should we panic!, just a stupid choice to panic sell and feed whales. The market will go green, a little patience is a wise choice or buy more when the market in red is better
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

I think that's just  whale's trap. They are causing many investors to lose confidence in bitcoin after a long wait and they will sell it at low prices at this time. I am sure prices will increase rapidly in the next few days. This could be a high growth so investors should calm down and buy more.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

this is how the market is, prices are not stable, but I prefer to hold, instead of having to cut lose, I think positively, the market will soon be back to normal
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

but even though like that we should not sell at a very low price because it can reduce investor interest in the coin. at least we have to sell it right when we buy the price.
in my opinion that is strong enough to survive is the person who will win. I am sure if Ethereum will wake up soon.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Ethereum there is a sharp decline and makes many people panic to sell it. Not with me, I'm not panicking, because I'm sure the altcoins will soon rise and the right time to buy is now open.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Ethereum there is a sharp decline and makes many people panic to sell it. Not with me, I'm not panicking, because I'm sure the altcoins will soon rise and the right time to buy is now open.
Still not sure what will happen in this market. The value of a lot of large coins are at very low prices and people are still selling panic. I think it will take a lot of time to see the new price increase because I believe the market will recover
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

well, thinking this thing again and scaring the result today. a negative mark might be the signal to sell or leave it and forget. social medias are also noisy about what happening today, some are acting like an expert. but for im still hoping!
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

I think many are scared by this situation. Another evidence of the BTC authority over all cryptocurrencies. What do you think after such a fall will many come out of the kitchen?

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

This is the most awful thing that you can do right now. Do not even think of selling, because right now it is the perfect time to buy more. Market is down again and if you have funds I would recommend you to invest in more alts.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Actually, you can't stop people doing panic selling because they are also scare on losing money and they always think the price of that token will become 0. As of now the price of Ethereum was keep on declining and I hope it is not the end of Ethereum. The market will become green soon so we just need to bear the situation on market.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I think so too. When the ETH team launches Casper and decides the issue of network scalability, the price will increase at least 2-3 times if not more. So we wait ...

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

At the moment is hard to let the investor calm down and not panic. I think some investors have started selling the Altcoins and buying it at cheaper prices.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

I have read a lot of articles today about the bloody situations right now of cryptocurrencies in the market right now. A time, especially this 4th quarter, where most experts last year predicted another bullrun. Just hold on to your assets and eventually the market will correct itself and be back to normal again.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
They set the price lower for bitcoin (if we are talking about it) and former the price the same for some Altcoins in order to give some profit from crypto
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

Right now Ethereum is back down to 3rd place and Ripple is back in second place. I only have a little Ethereum and I don't think it's a big deal if I sell it now because the price is very cheap. But I do not understand why the price of Ethereum is very difficult to rise, the distance between the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum at this time is very large.

What does Ethereum need so that the price goes up again?
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

Good advise,but if you have margin position and there is a fast movement, then you can lose your money so fast.
That's why I sell when I see negative trend
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

To get into panic won't help you to have good times of your bitcoin. In order to maintain your coin have peace of mind and try to relax yourself from market struggles. I also believe like what others believed that the market will recover again once bitcoin rise again. Be positive mate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: