Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30038 times)
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Do not panic! now it is the most difficult, bitcoin, ethereum, everything slides down. Of course, many people want to keep at least part of their investments, but most of them will not survive this experience.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

If you panic, you will lose money and then you will be discouraged and abandoned the electronic money market, so be patient, only patience can give us success, as expected. The market will rise sharply by the end of 2019
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

It is not necessary to panic now. All weak hands already left cryptocurrency and there were only the most resistant and I.  Cool

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

It is not necessary to panic now. All weak hands already left cryptocurrency and there were only the most resistant and I.  Cool

I understand that it is impossible to panic, but every week the month is getting worse and worse, I want to believe that there will be growth, but the market decline increasingly makes panic Embarrassed
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Yes because panic selling is one of the worst thing that can happened to any investor because it make you lose your assets for nothing and you only lose when you sell during a deep but when you hodl you lose nothing. We should all understand the volatility of the cryptocurrency market and at that we should never expect too much.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

True word but not to most people now in crypto, some have already been fed up with the whole thing.
Like they do say November and December is the time for crypto but things are getting more worse than people really expect, I don't blame those people who are panicked to sell they don't want to lose everything.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I fully agree, Ethereum will definitely recover in the future, Ethereum has a great future because of the product, just wait six months and your portfolio will grow!

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

I certainly agree with you. There is no place for panicking during this kind of market situation because it might just lead us to a worse situation or losses. What we need to have is a little more patience before selling what we have and just wait for the right time to sell. Things will get better and the value of our holdings will go back to normal where we could gain better.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

I think it's normal in cryptocurrency market , when the uptrend ends , the downtrend will appear , we should equip ourselves with good strategies in this cryptocurrency market , which is really necessary when joining any market
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

You should not panic, for every fall there is a growth. just wait a couple of months. Thinking coins will disappear and will cost 0, but those that survive will grow several times!
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

You should not panic, for every fall there is a growth. just wait a couple of months. Thinking coins will disappear and will cost 0, but those that survive will grow several times!
This fall, the price of cryptocurrency has not increased. We need a panic to bring down the price of cryptocurrency and after that whales will be interested in buying. The growth of crypto will definitely begin.
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

Don't panic sell - September 06, 2018

Now, few months later when crypto market made another -50% we actually see that this was a very bad financial advice.
The good call back in September was: "DO panic sell"
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

the number one rule! dont panic sell. have a detailed target gain and stop losses. plan every trade your are doing to avoid of incurging losses. there is a saying that "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

I agree with our opinion, panic is the best way to lose your funds. I think the correction will end soon, so people who will go on holding crypto will get a huge profit.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

I agree with our opinion, panic is the best way to lose your funds. I think the correction will end soon, so people who will go on holding crypto will get a huge profit.
Panic i just another emotional actions that's not should be a part of your trading practices, you should leave this emotion out of your system when dealing with this type of investment, a  lots of times those who sell out to panic losses a lots of money as they didn't bother to analyze what should be the right thing to do when seeing downfall, practice to stay calm and be patient enough to endure the sideways then wait for the rebounce.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

panic is something that we have to waste if we invest in crypto because crypto will always go up and down so if we can't get rid of panic then we will continue to be haunted by fear of losing. whereas in investing we have to take risks in order to get profits so selling panic is indeed not recommended in investment especially in crypto.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

Nothing good comes from panicking and panic selling. We suffered another big drop in prices in just a matter of few hours. But there really is no point in selling now. I'm still holding and waiting for that bull market to start. Just be patient, great times are definitely ahead us!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Family.7

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

panic you only spoil the picture itself, there is a tendency that the market goes up and falls sharply, but do not panic, sooner or later to get better.
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

I think that people have stopped panicking and have changed to the new realities of the market. after all, the market has been falling since the beginning of the year and everyone has long understood that we should not expect a rapid growth of the market this year.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

Friends, do not panic and do not sell your coins. Have patience and market growth will not be long in coming. There is information that this is the last fall, and after a while growth will begin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: