Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:04:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30031 times)
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

I agree with you, the etherium will still show, but the market is now red but do not panic in front of it.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
after the hash war other cryptocurrency get the impact from this conflict, especially their parent Bitcoin

To be honest, I almost followed a panic sale when I saw the market's decline keep decreasing the longer the value held was decreasing, but I am sure that crypto will have a resurrection even though it takes a long time but it will happen
don't follow them, but this is grat time for buy more altcoin as you can if you have more FIAT

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

At the moment, there is no doubt that the market will recover soon. The correction ends and now the prices will rise.

Why did you make such a conclusion? I understand this situation so, if Bitcoin rises to the end of the week to 5000, 5100 dollars, then most likely the market will begin to gradually recover, but if this rebound is not, it says that investors are now few and they are simply not enough and therefore the market will go even deeper.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Yes, I also believe in Vitalik and ETH team. Now the price is on the decline due to problems in the ETH network. But when they solve these problems, the price will go up again and very quickly.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Agree panic should not be on the market due to the fact that you can lose your money overnight , be able to tolerate and take all the risks that you went !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

At the moment, there is no doubt that the market will recover soon. The correction ends and now the prices will rise.

Why did you make such a conclusion? I understand this situation so, if Bitcoin rises to the end of the week to 5000, 5100 dollars, then most likely the market will begin to gradually recover, but if this rebound is not, it says that investors are now few and they are simply not enough and therefore the market will go even deeper.

because everyone is waiting for the market to recover, and the situation only gets worse as a result, there is more negative
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

No one is panic selling currently. We are just moving with how the market is. We all want to start buying from where the coins will bottom. If you don't want this, then keep hodling your coins but don't tell anyone that they are selling because they panic. It is normal to see this kind of market when people are ready to buy at lower price. Mostly, this trend is followed by a massive pump in such a way that if you don't enter on time, you will be the one the buy at higher prices. When the bottom is reached, the whales will now start buying more and more so be very watchful if you have sold all your coins and waiting for them to bottom.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

Never ever do panic about the market.
It is a matter of research and studies. be careful anytime on what you will decide.
The market now is a disaster and many holders are in a state of depression.
But this is just for a while, it will not last long!
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

indeed, we don't feel panicked at this time with the current conditions. because conditions are not always like this. surely over time it will change immediately. so we wait when the conditions of change will occur. then we sell it.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

i have carefully studied the historical data of Bitcoin. Bitcoin formed a huge bubble last year. it needs to be digested. i think Bitcoin will fall to around $3,500 this December. it will recover slowly, starting in January 2019.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Hello! totally agree with you! I see no reason to sell now, this is not the first time, the market is red. Now we sell, and then, when the market grows, we cry that we sold for a penny. HODL!
Indeed because panic selling cause you mistake that possible make you get less profit. That's why you dodon't need to panic selling, just keep calm and have patience so that you will avoid mistake especially when your holding coin can possible give you good profit. When selling you only need to know the current situation so you will be get enough proft from it.
in conditions like this it is natural to cause a lot of people to feel panic and cut-outs, because most people go into cryptocurrency interested in easy-to-get profits but everything is not in line with expectations this year, so it's natural to panic and sell losses.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Presently, almost all coins generally are suffering the effect of the present market situation, so panic selling might result into loss. This is a time that fiat can be very useful when it comes to investing in the dip.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

At current prices it's time for panic buying , not selling. Courses have fallen. It is time to get your USDT and buy everything that fell to lows. I'm waiting for when BTC drops below $ 3000, but I fear that this moment may never come this year.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

I encourage everybody to be patient and hopeful despite the recent happenings is just period of time and sooner than we ever imagine the market will be better like it use to be patience is what we need now
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

The market is bleeding for too long and people are in panic and afraid that they will lose their funds and selling.
For me it is time to buy as I think that we touched the bottom and the market will bounce back in the next days.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

We have at least some panic, came to the levels that people have been waiting for a long time and wanted to see. As you can see, there was a rebound from the level of$ 3200.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Yes, if you believe the crypto market will recover and of course this requires a process. In December, I think the price of coins is still low but the market will be more crowded because many investors are returning to invest. I hope that by January 2019 the price of coins has increased and can sell coins that are currently being held.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
97percent

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

The level of risk will be even higher when you make a decision to sell in a condition where you are panicking. Don't panic easily about situations that occur in the market. What you need to know, the market is quite easy to fluctuate, not looking at the time. Without predictability, it can suddenly drop or soar. You must be active in updating crypto information so that you can take action correctly.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

Yes we should not panic sell to our currency that we are holding because The market will surely get back to it's stable price in the coming months so be more patient of waiting to the growth of you profit. And I think selling it right now may lose some of your investments that you invest last few months.

Wyndesam

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Totally agree if you keep a good coin you should not panic of course they will rise , just need a little patience to vosstanovleny

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: