Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30031 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:08:26 PM

All also knew that recovery would happen on time, but many were impatient and seemed to be in a hurry to handle a developing situation. panic that occurs will actually make it unrealistic to determine the next action and even detrimental. need patience that to see time will recover. panic is not the solution to dealing with times like this.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:20:56 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I'm sure that you definitely shouldn't give in to panic selling, but you need to approach your portfolio wisely. In a situation that was in 2018 and now it continues, you need to be very careful. First of all, you need to rebalance your assets, see which coins are weak and get rid of them in favor of strong and promising ones.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:53:19 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I'm sure that you definitely shouldn't give in to panic selling, but you need to approach your portfolio wisely. In a situation that was in 2018 and now it continues, you need to be very careful. First of all, you need to rebalance your assets, see which coins are weak and get rid of them in favor of strong and promising ones.

giving up is not the best solution to the current situation and we will have lost a lot of money invested from last year
everything will be able to recover soon and hope is still wide open for the price to rise again
we are only forced to wait for a long time while preparing another strategy so that the value of assets in our portfolio is not lost in large quantities

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:37:12 AM

many investors now adays who are new to crypto are panic selling specially with the big dip that occur last year that till now is felt. To which lead to a huge loss for them and starts a doubt with crypto. i suggest beginners to learn more about the market conditions before investing and selling, so that they can more predict clearly about the ups and downs of the market.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:03:51 AM

Panicking is the most problem if every cryptocians in crypto, some of them are new in this kind of investment. That's why it's really important to be determine to what goal you want because if you are not confident to the assets you have maybe you will panicking and sold what you. Dont do what others doing when bearish come because if you choose to be panic you will get nothing.

Panic sell will make us unable to make the right decision, whatever conditions we must always be optimistic and positive thinking, rest assured that market red will soon end and we can party again.
that is true and most people who are panicking to sell the coin are sorry because the coins were not long ago many experienced a high price increase. so my advice is better be patient waiting if you want to get a big profit
Of course, you won't be able to think clearly when you panic. because all you think about is saving your assets so you don't lose too much. and you don't see the market situation first. it could be that the market will improve in the near future, but you panic and do cutlose. In any case, panic is not the right thing, you won't get the best results if you panic
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:37:22 AM

if you're only there for money and profit you have to keep your feelings out. only rational decisions are good decisions  Wink
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:13:21 AM

if you're only there for money and profit you have to keep your feelings out. only rational decisions are good decisions  Wink

Exactly, you cannot be successful if you are emotional in crypto, wise trader always follows their mind and will never let their emotion to play.
The game here is very risky, we can call it like gambling because we are looking for the best timing to sell, but sometimes panic will kill that chance to sell.

pant-79

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:33:37 PM

giving up is not the best solution to the current situation and we will have lost a lot of money invested from last year
everything will be able to recover soon and hope is still wide open for the price to rise again
we are only forced to wait for a long time while preparing another strategy so that the value of assets in our portfolio is not lost in large quantities
Nobody talks about giving up. Carefully re-read my post. I tried to convey to OP the truths of successful trading in the market. I advise you to read them too. If a trader plans to be successful and earn despite the market situation, then the method I proposed is one of the safest. Any experienced and successful trader will confirm this to you.
The desire to hold absolutely everything you have, despite the market situation, is irresponsible. For the year and a half that you hold, you have lost a huge amount of your deposit (I think 70-90%). But if you had done what I described on time and constantly traded (naturally, if you have knowledge in trading), then today you would earn (speaking from personal experience).
Icologies

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

I agree with you, there is nothing to doubt about ethereum, ethereum is a guaranteed coin, has a high community, volume and large market, it's better to hold because it will make you profit

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:08:44 PM

I agree with you, there is nothing to doubt about ethereum, ethereum is a guaranteed coin, has a high community, volume and large market, it's better to hold because it will make you profit
Correctly speaking of ethereum, of course it does not need to be doubted and for now it is not the right time to sell it so we must keep holding it and that is a good step for sure

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:18:27 PM

It's the golden rule of crypto trading - just as you shouldn't cave in to FOMO and end up buying at the peak, the other side is don't panic sell near the bottom of the market. It's easier to say than to do, but it always benefits to try to be as dispassionate as possible.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:10:51 PM

The panic sell in the crypto market is very dangerous because of the crypto market is already very volatile and if there is mass sell is happening then the market is never recover for the longer period. So, always keep patience whether it be the crypto or the equity or the commodity market. 

As investors we must have good and accurate considerations, we must always be sure that the market can recover so being patient is better than panic selling and I sure panic sell will make us regret.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:03:35 PM

yes, we don't panic on the market today, in my opinion, price fluctuations are common in crypto, so we don't panic and don't sell losses, because I'm sure the market will rise again and the bullrun market will come soon.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:01:13 AM

yes, we don't panic on the market today, in my opinion, price fluctuations are common in crypto, so we don't panic and don't sell losses, because I'm sure the market will rise again and the bullrun market will come soon.
We have survive, we are here now because we did not panic in the past especially in the long bear period.
Price is stable currently, so I'm thinking a bull run will be witness soon.
Market volatility is still here,  market changes happens so holding and not panic will help us reap the reward in the long run.

Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:16:26 AM

Good investment requires great strategy which you set for yourself. If you are an investor, and you want a good profitable investment,then you shouldn't be selling your assets just because the market is bad or otherwise you may regret it when the market rice back again. Learn to be patient.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:59:46 PM

Good investment requires great strategy which you set for yourself. If you are an investor, and you want a good profitable investment,then you shouldn't be selling your assets just because the market is bad or otherwise you may regret it when the market rice back again. Learn to be patient.
Today, the cryptocurrency market has practically increased by 10% over the last 24 hours, and I believe this trend will continue.  Based on this, it is necessary to draw conclusions and to find real strength in oneself for patience and for waiting for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:03:33 PM

Only a newbie will panic sell at the moment because fomo is about to build on altcoins. I had to convert fiat to eth to day so that I can hold ethereum while I anticipate its run. It is why everyone finds a good altcoin to position itself in wait for the bullrun arrival

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:00:43 PM

Only a newbie will panic sell at the moment because fomo is about to build on altcoins. I had to convert fiat to eth to day so that I can hold ethereum while I anticipate its run. It is why everyone finds a good altcoin to position itself in wait for the bullrun arrival
But if we hold a few coins when the price is very cheap, of course there is no harm in selling at this time, then we hold the funds to buy it back when prices have started to fall again, of course doing this is better than just holding back.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:15:19 PM

Sorry mate I disagree on your thoughts and opinion because I bleieve nobody can perfect even not newbie they panic because they worry for a loses.
We all knows panic selling is not advisable investing in bitcoin but we do not avoid this because being a human it's normal to get panic. Lesson learn is need to be stronger specially in this recent pump up price increase of bitcoin to get more huge profits.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:25:44 PM

This time only few left panic selling of they bitcoin they have because we are now experiencing rising market after almost 1 year.
Maybe other investors who panic are now thinking profit because they want to get profit but they need to relax now because market will rise very high so there is no reason to be panic and to rush your profit because it's not a right time for everyone for selling only some if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: