Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to hold now or not?  (Read 8326 times)
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

For now i am out of eth, i believe it will still go high again but that would be when the market stabilizes, right now i am waiting for the dip down eth so that I will enter into eth again, now i am out of until further notice, my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
If you still have free money and don't need to sell ETH for now, hold is good. Because even ICO is almost dead like what you said, ETH still used to send token and gas, and develop itself too. So demand will still going.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

Ethereum is still going to a lot of downturns. It may go down a bit more, but no one is really certain on where this is headed. But definitely a good time to hold since it is much better than losing your investments.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Hold remains an obligation for now. we know that now prices have decreased and we should hold on to gain profits. do not reverse sell because surely the estimation obtained decreases
AshleyCarter67

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

At the present time, I think you should not invest too much in Ethereum, although at some point, its value is very high and Ethereum is second only to the Cryptocurrency market, but only in a few weeks. Back here, the value of Ethereum has been greatly reduced. If you really want to invest in coin, I think you should invest a lot in another coin.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Interest in ethereum was very high during the ICO boom season last year but now the interest in ICO is dying and it's been in a decline for some time now. But I have the idea that eth is not done yet. We will see it grow again

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

Hold remains an obligation for now. we know that now prices have decreased and we should hold on to gain profits. do not reverse sell because surely the estimation obtained decreases
agree with you that now we have to hold ethereum to be able to help increase the price. because now the price has dropped dramatically for ethereum prices
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

For now i am out of eth, i believe it will still go high again but that would be when the market stabilizes, right now i am waiting for the dip down eth so that I will enter into eth again, now i am out of until further notice, my opinion.
if you leave ethereum, do you have lost your assets ?it seems that the decision is not right, it would be better if ethereum is retained then your reserve capital used to buy it agin
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

If may i know, how much are eth price when you bought it?
according to the strategy that I used, it is better to hold it first, don't buy / sell, look at the development of the market, keep track of it while paying attention to its supply and demand if they are same strong you can buy if there is funds.
the important thing is not to be sold, if it is sold you will lose, rather than being sold it is better to use it to invest ico, who said that ico was almost dead? ico still promising to invest.
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

This is really a trying time in crypto. One good thing about ETH is that it bounces back hard and high. This should be a good time to buy. But do your risk analysis very well before you venture
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

I think we need to hold our ethereum investment for now because the market value continue to drops to a very low price and selling may not good as this makes us losing our money.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

If  at this point,  you are still holding ethererum, there is no point selling rather, you should be buying and keep buying the cheap ether as they become even cheaper in the cryptocurrency market! Ethereum is grossly under value and those that buy the dips will have cause to smile very soon!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

Current market price value on Ethereum now are still dropping to $198.We should still hold our coin until we see that it will goes high.I believe this will hit $400 by the end of this year.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Current market price value on Ethereum now are still dropping to $198.We should still hold our coin until we see that it will goes high.I believe this will hit $400 by the end of this year.
terrible price $198 if it's too late to sell, better hold this coin. because now it's going down too far and too late if you sell at the current price In my opinion.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

I think it is necessary to hold ETH up to better times. But if you need money for current expenses, then part of the earned one can be cashed.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

when one coin falls down, there are many bad news which aim to it and make investors be very confused and lost many belief on it. But if like this, will not have the rich and the poor. Recognize and buy it at this time that really precisely bring you lots of profit

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

Sell, till you can. ETF reject will force down price even more.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

If you are sitting on Ethereum purchased at much higher prices then to sell now you will take a huge hit. It may drop even further but it would seem sensible to time some additional purchases and reduce your cost average.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

I haven't really held ETH for any length of time, I use it mostly as an investment vehicle to join with ICO crodwfunding. I think these levels sub $200 are a fantastic opportunity to add some funds to Ethereum for later in the year when it will be possibly used for some new investment options. If you are holding for some time it may be too painful to sell off now and realise a large loss, if you can HOLD I would suggest to do so.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

I think that the etherium has a very large growth potential, as it is a strong and technological coin. What is happening now - is happening with the entire market, so do not pay attention to any particular coin. Just the whole market is falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: