Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to hold now or not?  (Read 8326 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

It's also frightening to buy ethereum today and you have a huge loss right now when you buy a ethereum and I hold it because the price drops  still continues today and it's happening every day.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

Hold
there's no point if you sell now
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

What is $ 170 for an Ethereum coin for today? Trifle .. In which case you can leave yourself to remember)) Well, and if you think so, you need to look for another investment .. maybe even sell a couple and buy another)
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

ethereum it's better to hold if you have suffered a lot of losses, the price is too low to sell now, we will lose. except if our assets in ethereum haven't suffered a lot of losses, it's better to just sell it slowly, to be ready to buy back again when the price is lower and start rising.

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

Well if is it okay for you to sell at lost then sell it, but if you believe that the ETH will bounce back then take the risks there will be a 50/50 chance. But for me I think it is still good to take the risk and hold your ETH to get a chance to get a profit rather than to sell now and be in a lost without a chance. It's up to you guys Smiley
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

I think, all crypto have a fluctuating price, not only ethereum, so it's better to keep ethereum and be patient waiting for the price to rise again unless you get profit then you can sell it

daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
Ethereum has fallen below the $ 200 mark since the beginning of 2018. The price is partially offset by the ICO market is no longer as before. However, Ethereum is still very potential and I believe it will recover in the near future
XcashmenX

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

now to dump ETH is really risky, i think this dumbfest should soon ends..
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

It pains me to look at the price of Ethereum. it seems that people are trying to have time to sell Ethereum at least at this price.
the panic in the market. and this is not the end-I think the market will fall before the end of this week.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

We cannot hide the fact that we are all worried about what is happening now on the market trend. Almost all crypto coins are in a very low market value. And one of the affected altcoin is the ethreum. But just like you i also have an ethereum and what i did is that i hold my ethereum in my wallet. I am wishing that soon the ethereum value will increase. That is why we should Hold ethereum until the right value will come.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

I don't think it's a good time to sell right now or even in the foreseeable future. I say that because the condition of Ethereum right now is really heart-breaking. I mean, I know, that Ethereum is one of those better coins across the market; however, at the moment, it has dipped quite sharply, going down to around 170 dollars in its current value. Many people are even saying that it's the death of Ethereum is looming already. However, like most people who believe in it, I say that let's just be patient and hold onto our coins, I am sure that once the market factors favor Ethereum, it will once again get back the value it lost.

himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

It is been all red for ethereum with each dip in the market generally, But i think ethereum at 197 $ is a less risky enterance point.Hodl
If you are holding Etherium for last few months then there is no use to sell it in current price, I think that now you should continue to hold etherium because currently the Etheirum price is already trading too much low and I do not think that it will decrease anymore.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

If you sell right now I am sorry but you deserve to lose your money. Ethereum is so low right now that I would rather sell my kidney before I sell my ethereum right now. It is the perfect time to BUY let alone hold, you should not only hold ethereum you should BUY ethereum.
With that in mind you should try to find a way to gather as many as other coins as well, the altcoin market is crippling because of this almost 8-9 month bear run and the result is cheap everything, so I could potentially understand why ethereum is considered not holding but only because if you want to buy some other cheap altcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

for me ! Smiley  it's better to hold you because we know that the market value is not stable any time it can increase as long as you wait. so you should know the trading strategy to find out when to invest in the market and when to sell a token.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

yes of course, for us you can also buy eth now, because you will also get many benefits in the future with a higher selling price, so you will also get many benefits.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

I sold my Ethereum coins at a price of 190$ and today I can buy at a price of 170$. At the crypto currency market, the price of all altcoins is very quickly reduced. In this situation, I think that the price of the Ethereum may soon fall to a price of 150$. I think the market began to panic.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

To comment on recent periods, I would like to point out that both options are irrational. Although it is risky during this period, simply buying and selling will definitely help you get the most profitable. However, there is a situation that needs to be done at the time of making these transactions and it is necessary to complete all these operations in a way that will not harm them. This is a definite situation where the sales to be made in the downward trend will be the cause of harshness and at the other corner there is to do the hodl which will only cause the loss of money. For that reason, it is the best option for investors who risk taking stocks to buy and sell is the right option, but investors who do not take risks will follow the market.
Bloodred22

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

If you see the current market situation is very low, then I am sure that owning it and buying it at the moment is probably a good choice and hope that its value will rise someday.
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

of course younshould keep ethereum as i believe in this crypticurrency and you should respect it and it is in top ten now

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but it’s infrastructure for contracts, crowdfunding, and other potential applications, providing something that was previously unavailable in the marketplace. Together, these factors give Ethereum the implication that long-term success will be in order. So just hold and you will see that it will fly in no time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: