Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1807 times)
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

I don't know how can you make that happen but I know one thing- you shouldn't try that. The reasons are those which you quoted but there are more. You can lose money by using Bitcoin everyday, even if you aren't selling it, the price could go lower and you will be paying more Bitcoin for the same stuff. Try that only if yoi have shops which accept Bitcoin nearby and if you have a good budget.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

Right now we can use Bitcoin in two ways, first one would be regulated and allowed with the governmental system, and the other way would be an illegal dark net activity.

elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

You can not use bitcoin directly right now. You have to transact them in online from bitcoin atm. Then you can use them. Currently it is the only way you can use them until there is no new way to credit them.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

It basically depends on the country you live in. Because if bitcoin is banned in you country nobody will accept it maybe. If it is not banned then you can do your transaction. As bitcoin is a digital currency you will have to go online to deal with it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Right now we can use Bitcoin in two ways, first one would be regulated and allowed with the governmental system, and the other way would be an illegal dark net activity.

In our country we cannot use this currency in the daily needs as govt is not supporting the crypt as they fear that it can cause the dangerous effects to the economy if the scam increases as people are trying to scam other citizens of the country through this means.
Chandan_gupta

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

Yes we can use it as practical currency nowadays because it has been known by many people and it has a power to be use as a practical currency. It this further people around the world will gonna use it as their practical currency.
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

Yes, it can be used. If you look deeper into the matter, you would find that already there are many places where Bitcoin is used for payments. If Bitcoin is illegal in your country, you can also use it for making various payments.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

It is depended on your country's regulation or laws. Besides, it also depended on the place where you use Bitcoin for paying.
If your country accepted use Bitcoin for paying and that place have machine to deal with it that you can use Bitcoin as a practical currency.
But I think you saw it, Bitcoin price is unstable and you can gain profit through it, so do you want to speculate it or you it for a payment ? Smiley
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

American express or VISA don’t offer such kind of transaction opportunity using bitcoin. So, you have to use a wallet if you want to use. Moreover, you can’t use bitcoin as a practical currency like a traditional currency.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Not yet can bitcoin be used as a full practical currency. Just like some parts of the world still struggle to use the Internet and also PayPal as a means of payment in the world today, so will people also continue to struggle to see bitcoin a full physical currency.. This is because bitcoin isn't a physical currency but a digital currency. Everyone who embraces the internet and online options will eventually accept the bitcoin for what it is. A digital currency.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

.You can make purchase with bitcoin online through in quite a lot of online stores. If you charge  the on line more then you will find bitcon.I am wating the day when we will able to use bitcoin even for the mocrotransation becase most of the cases bitcoinis not use friendly in case of micro transactions most of things of daily need are able at the price of bitcoin translation fee.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

Bitcoin is actually used as a practical currency. People in the crypto world most a time use bitcoin for most of their transactions online, either to send funds from one person to another or to buy other cryptocurrencies.
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

Yes, but you must be in a country that has legalized bitcoin, so you can make direct exchanges for payments in mini markets and online stores and others
carlou

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?
Do whatever you want on your bitcoin, after all, that's a good practice to use bitcoin as a mode of payment if your country and merchants that operate within your place is open and accept bitcoin transaction then go on show the world that bitcoin ready for mass adoption.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

buying something that I want using bitcoin maybe in my country Indonesia it is still rare or maybe not yet possible. because there is no platform machine facility to take bitcoin like in America and other large countries that have used bitcoin as legal payment
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

cards don't fancy working with crypto atm, the only option seems to be going through bank, I know some germans are trying to bypass it, am wondering if that will work though
ssuman86

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Absolutely you can use bitcoin as real currency for buying anything. Some of country or Mart accepting bitcoin as payment means.  One issue is time taking in payment confirmation.
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Now many online websites and offline merchants accepting bitcoin as a payment but not all so you need to find it but if u are purchasing some lower price stuffs from bitcoin than transaction fee will be more than ur stuffs. american express or VISA is not providing these kind of facility but we can spend our bitcoins but can't hold as a physical currency. i think soon we can spend our bitcoin for our daily requirements also many companies like BMW,Samsung is accepting bitcoin as a payment.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Bitcoin is a online currency. Bitcoin is not a touchable currency. It is not able transfer hand to hand. You can see just your bitcoin in online wallet. But you can transfer your bitcoin from any where at any time in other wallet. You can use bitcoin payment transaction for buy something.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

I think, with advancement of time, people well adopt cryptocurrency easily. It is true that, till now, the extent of utilisation of cryptocurrency is low because in many countries it is still not adopted. But cryptocurrency is the future to the digital transaction system. So, oneday it can be used for making transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: