Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1807 times)
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

The existence of Bitcoin and other types of electronic money poses certain challenges to the current monetary system. There is a problem that the value of bitcoin always fluctuates constantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

what practical are you talking about again? thousands of people out there are using bitcoin daily as a means of payment to so many transaction where it is accepted so what is the practical?

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

This is like double edge sword for vendors as well as customers.its exactly like giving your shares against something.Which means if the market value decreased it is in loss and if it increased it's loss to customer.But customers are getting something whoose market value is zero after buying or that value is constant.That is unfare and we find out solution to that, it can be used as practical currency.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

Maybe I can use yes. In my country a shopping website accepts payments with Bitcoin. But do I use it? No! Like many people, I am looking at investment in Bitcoin.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

It all depends on every company policy that manages, whether VISA or American express where you are connected to bitcoin or not. If not, that means bitcoin cannot be used as an alternative payment instrument other than currency.
Champeon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

Bitcoin has no physical structure so you can’t touch it but you'll buy things utilizing web, Bitcoin ATMs. By more than once doing this you conclusion up living life at a markdown. This medium is uncommonly client welcoming. You'll orchestrate and buy anything utilizing websites.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

People in the crypto world most often use bitcoin for most of their transactions online, either to send funds from one person to another or to buy other cryptocurrencies.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

Now it’s not possible to use for daily purchase. But I wish in future this is possible for purchase anything by using bit coin. everywhere every people will accept bit coin.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

The users should not think a complicated way about using bitcoin. If you are a developer, you can make an application with a simple UI, and the other process are automate. User only need to deposit their fiat, and it convert automatically to btc. When user want to transfer their btc, they just have to scan the address barcode. That should the way user use crypto, leave the complicated things to developers.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Demonster

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

we can not use bit coin for daily purchase just because bit coin can not accept every where but some online organisation accept it.you can try those.just search in google
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Bitcoin improving gradually and it offer people who hold it can ue practically. There are many shopping mall and company now willing to accept bitcoin as payment. And in future it will be acept broadly world wide as practical currency.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

For now, there are not enough infrastructure on ground to facilitate such, only a handful of merchants accept it or peer-to-per among friends and close associates on a more or less  informal settings.
BigSheep

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

There are many company availale who offer bitcoin holder to buy anything from online by bitcoin. Bitcoin are not accepted everywhere as payment in worldwide but it's developing and wish everyone will be able to use bitcoin as a practical currency worldwide.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Yes, there are already services that can accept bitcoin for payment.And it's very cool.Now bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are beginning to enter our lives tightly.

I think you can because technology now you can do what possible that you think you can't.In recent years though, as values have continued to increase, the call for new ways to actually spend Bitcoin as a regular use like money without the hassle of converting to normal currencies has increased. This desire for greater liquidity has led to a host of new companies, seeking to offer consumers innovative ways to spend their Bitcoin.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

If you can, there are currently prepaid cards and a couple of ways to pay with Bitcoins, from mycelium or some other wallet, you can transfer money to that card and use it to pay for food in supermarkets, or you can go directly to an ATM and take out money. They work like normal cards.

muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

As most of the people say that bitcoin is the digital currency and the new ERA of buying and selling things but i probably think that bitcoin can't be utilized as the practical currency whereas it might be use in few places around the globe for trading but not all over the globe.
KissyPiggy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

I don't know the scope of Bitcoin using place. The place where you collect your daily commodities are not accepting Bitcoin. So there are no place to use Bitcoin for daily uses.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

Definitely bitcoin can be used as a practical currency. Looking at the current financial system, bitcoin is widely used for transactions of goods and services. About 40% of the world population is aware of bitcoin and uses it. In some few years, this percentage will increase to about 60 or 70%.
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

If bitcoin is legal and acceptable in your place, it will be easy for you to directly use bitcoin as practical currency. But if it's still discrete, you can not directly use bitcoin but there are ways to use it like transferring it to other wallets or accounts or exchange it in your country's money.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Definitely bitcoin can be used as a practical currency. Looking at the current financial system, bitcoin is widely used for transactions of goods and services. About 40% of the world population is aware of bitcoin and uses it. In some few years, this percentage will increase to about 60 or 70%.
I think that Bitcoin users still do not reach 40 percent of the total population in the world. according to the calculations of various analysts, only about 2 percent of the world's population uses and knows bitcoin. as we know that there are still many regions that still do not have adequate infrastructure. this is because the area is still far from facilities that can make people use digital currency. we all have to continue to introduce bitcoin to more and more people. with good and right growth, the era of digitalization will get better. one of the factors that will determine the future of digital currencies is the number of people who trust digital currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: