Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1804 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Bitcoin is practical because it is doing every thing that can be done by other currencies as well and people can en cash it as well so all the functions of the fiat is performing by bitcoin the crypto king and it is now a world wide using currency in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

As far as I know, American express or VISA doesn't offer such opportunities they only facilitate people who want to buy bitcoin.
There are many reasons so that bitcoin can be used as a currency the most practical, and some of its parts are listed here.
  • Bitcoin is a technological and financial breakthrough.
  • Online shops are increasingly accepting payments in bitcoin but regardless of the general disposition for digital money.
  • According to statistical data Bitcoins are often used in currency transactions.
  • No third party or bank takes part.
  • In the case of bitcoin investment is an example of the best case.
  • More and more large companies, and countries that join into it.
  • Transactions with bitcoin can save time.
  • Bitcoin transaction costs are lower than other payment systems.
  • When we shop in foreign online stores, we don't need to convert bitcoin to other currencies.
  • Bitcoin wallets are much safer than credit cards or accounts from any other payment system.
  • Anyone can check every blockchain transaction.

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

It's easy, but with one note, you and the Pizza shop owner must have a bitcoin wallet.  Grin Grin Grin
baby1moretime

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

In the history of human evolution, feathers and shells have been considered money. Dollars and euros are money. Gold and silver are also money. Bitcoins and virtual currencies can also be considered as money. In some countries, people can pay bills online, pay by card and take deposits directly into bank accounts, all use digital. These transactions are encoded by the same techniques as Bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

As long as it is not restricted in the place where you use it, yes bitcoin can be a practical currency. But it always depends on how they deal with bitcoin or crypto currencies, as long as they accept it you can use it, for now few have been accepting bitcoins, you can use it if you convert it into fiat.
 As an individual motivation bitcoin has a great potential virtually of the currencies. But it all depends on the current situation and countries adoptation, if the government take risk of it, then the huge development of bitcoin will turn out as practical currency. And I know it won't take easily, a long procedure and process will consume some time before it will declare the acknowledgement. Only time and patience for the great thrives.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

As long as it is not restricted in the place where you use it, yes bitcoin can be a practical currency. But it always depends on how they deal with bitcoin or crypto currencies, as long as they accept it you can use it, for now few have been accepting bitcoins, you can use it if you convert it into fiat.
 As an individual motivation bitcoin has a great potential virtually of the currencies. But it all depends on the current situation and countries adoptation, if the government take risk of it, then the huge development of bitcoin will turn out as practical currency. And I know it won't take easily, a long procedure and process will consume some time before it will declare the acknowledgement. Only time and patience for the great thrives.

In my country it will not accepted as a payments, i did not heard it, that there is companies accept. I think because in my country it is not develop yet, many places no internet or signal and it is not already legal but not also ban. It depend on where country are you? Some contries used already it, just a little search.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

it can happen if both parties, buyers and sellers, have support for payment with bitcoin, for example the seller must provide a btc account to receive each payment transaction, so that the buyer if he wants to buy goods, he only has to transfer bitcoin from the buyer's account to the seller's account .
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

The purpose of Bitcoin is as a currency for global transaction tools, this is done without the help of third parties, I think this is practical in the world of transactions. But Bitcoin is not yet suitable for micro transactions, Bitcoin is more suitable for large transactions or in business. This can be used as a practical currency because there are sub-standards that we can store and drag through a bitcoin wallet or any application that can save Bitcoin for any purpose in your life.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

Stability in pricing

you can use it easily for online payments, also there are some cards that let you connect your account with cryptocurrencies, such as revolut for instance. Just do the research

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Bitcoin has two core functions of money : it is an exchange medium and a place to store value. You can use Bitcoin trading via the internet or some places where Bitcoin is accepted.
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

My friend earned a couple of days a few thousand dollars. Remember the moment when bitcoin rose to 20 thousand dollars? So, he bought it some time before these events and then sold it.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

I think bitcoin is becoming popular and it is used to make large transactions. The use of bitcoin for daily transactions is still not common. So at the present time bitcoin is more suitable for online transactions. And I believe that bitcoin payments will be a new trend in the future.

Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

If your daily needs can be covered through on line transactions well bitcoin can do that better but you won't be able to use it every where like fiat currencies because it doesn't have a physical form but that won't be a boundary to anyone because today most goods and services can be purchased on line without a problem and in the future this situation will be much better because we can see more bitcoin into business adaptation in the financial world than before

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Stability in pricing

It may not be practical today but it can be enhanced and upgrade soon. Besides Bitcoin today is already considered as a store of value. It may not be on the whitepaper of Satoshi Nakamoto but I believe he already invision it and predicted that the price will soon be high because it has a very limited supply.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

You can use bitcoin in various stores that have received bitcoin into a payment tool. I think bitcoin is a revolutionary technology and I think bitcoin will continue to grow year by year.
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

I know that there are many services where you can use bitcoin in everyday payments, including there are cards that will write off the payment in bitcoin at the exchange rate) study this issue, I think you will discover a lot
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

In my country it will not accepted as a payments, i did not heard it, that there is companies accept. I think because in my country it is not develop yet, many places no internet or signal and it is not already legal but not also ban. It depend on where country are you? Some contries used already it, just a little search.

Sadly, even with its popularity, bitcoin is still heavily reliant on internet connectivity. Yes, there may be cases where an offline bitcoin transaction might take place, yet, at the end of the day, without the internet, the blockchain might not be able to process and record your transaction.

Thus, places where internet is not available at all might have a hard time dealing with bitcoin as a practical currency.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

You can use at the support points or accept payment by Bitcoin and altcoin! Currently, there are not many places to accept, it takes more time for Bitcoin to be widely used
ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

You can use at the support points or accept payment by Bitcoin and altcoin! Currently, there are not many places to accept, it takes more time for Bitcoin to be widely used

Yes, as of now only few stores are accepting it and most of them are online stores. So far, the improvements on bitcoin is good and the adoptions will continue to develop soon.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

many already use cryptocurrency for purchases, and others, so I believe that this is the current reality
kalkaiina

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

many already use cryptocurrency for purchases, and others, so I believe that this is the current reality

Many people use crypto as payment method, I agree, but I think, that bitcoin in not the best payment instrument because of the high fees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: