Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters hurting themselves?  (Read 658 times)
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?

For me, i still believe and interested join and participation in bounty campaign, eventhough the market is not in good condition. Nowadays btc and most of altcoins in the market have already in the lower price and just increase slowly. So many projects that offering different coins make the new coins too difficult listed in the exchange or listed with small price. Because of that team and developer of the projects must active and use strategy to make their coins more valuable. In my opinion, joining the bounty campaign just to fill my free time and hopefully can earn money from that. If the coins that i get have not already valuable , so i just wait and keep it in my wallet until it can give advantages for me.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
Shit ICO is the one ruining bounties and a contributory factor of the recent deep, hunters immediately sell their token if there is already an exchange, they grab the opportunity when the token has listed in a certain exchange because it is seldom to have due to overload scam ICO.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

no of course bounty hunters get only 2 percent of all tokens, which is very small in fact, and I believe that if the coin is worth it, it will not be strongly dumped

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
bounty allocation is very low compared to other token allocations and it is goes to thousands of bounty hunters and the dump or the effect from those tokes for the token value is negligible for most of the ICOs.
Before bounty hunters dump on exchanges, ico investors dump because of this market conditions. token value can be controlled by the strong ICO projects, those projects dump some what but bounty effect is very less.

AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Well, it is quite possible that this will happen, but I think still with the fall of the market, many bounty hunters will simply leave the crypt and gradually the ICO will again begin to need them.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

I think it's till fine to do a bounty campaign. we could collect our reward and keep them in the wallet and wait until the price is good to sell those rewards.
So there is hope that bounty hunter will also get enough income from doing a bounty campaign.

zulfa999

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

I think also like that all projects do not want to pay the bounties after their tokens enter the market for fear of dumping the bounties if they do not want to do so, do not use the services of the bounty
Boutny hanter also works costs like electricity and internet
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

no, I do not think that this will happen and I'm sure that a new wave of HYIP will soon come to the market and everything will be fine

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Thoughts?
People have participated in bounty companies even when the market was much worse than now, I do not argue that bounty hunters became too much. But we are to blame for this. Made a bunch of channels in the telegram, filmed a video on YouTube. Themselves invited a bunch of people, and now cry that too many participants in each bounty.
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

absolutely right and it is very risky in the future, maybe now they are still experiencing ease but in the next few years something difficult might actually happen Undecided
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Small workforce that was helping a project to be successful. Maybe not that they hurting their selves because they have their own budget to be payed of. Maybe it would be hurt for them if the project didn't pay them as they work as a project workforce and labor for a month or above. Well that's life there is no easy job though. You must work full force for you to profit.
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

I doubt that bounty hunters greatly affect the price of the token when they sell them at the earliest opportunity. On the bounty they usually allocate 1-3% of tokens from the total amount - this is a trifle.

I also hold this opinion. This sounds absurd when they say that because of hunters, the price of a token falls. And I also think that the bounty will exist as long as the ICO
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much. 

Thoughts?
Many bounty hunters doing this as their main job, so they need money to sustain the life. They will sell any tokens they received to fiat, so, you can't say that Cheesy

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Thoughts?
Bounty hunters as you rightly said dump immediately token is listed but when you look closely you will believe with me that they are not the actual cause of the price drop. Many things are involved here, the current market condition, the team, private investors and the hunters are all responsible for the dump, so don't blame the hunters, I have seen many projects that locked bounty tokens for months but still the price is below the ico price, so tell me who are the cause in this scenario. You don't have to worry about the if you truly trust your project as a team
importantV

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Many bounty hunters doing this as their main job, so they need money to sustain the life. They will sell any tokens they received to fiat, so, you can't say that Cheesy
not a bounty hunter mistake, but the strategy of the project if they are smart, they can arrange a dump from a bounty hunter so it's not right so enjoy it Grin
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Then they should have an option for bounty hunters to take 70% or 50% to bitcoin or Eth after the bounty campaign, most of the participants will definitely go for that option and some people that see its true value will prefer to have the tokens instead but no I can rarely see those campaigns that offer like that that's one of the resolutions if tokens are not an option up to this point or you can try campaigns that pays weekly with bitcoin.

nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Thoughts?

I agree but I think it is just because the market is still in chaos. Maybe sooner when the market will return to a good state it will go back to normal, so maybe we will just bear it for time being until it goes back normally. As for the bounty hunters we are  still here to promote project but the problem sometimes is some project were scam.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

An interesting theory and quite understandable, given the current situation of all bounties and bounty hunters. But I still hope that nothing like this will happen. Unless somehow the market will be restored and all projects will simply act in the old way, without being afraid of all further manipulations.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

It's up to bounty hunters what they do with their tokens, personally I normally hold mine for atleast a couple of months. If the coin doesn't like bounty hunters dumping then they should pay in ETH/BTC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

I do not think that. The hunters have put a lot of effort to promote an ICO they have to get back to that reward. An ICO without a marketing community has a very low success rate. It is not possible to blame hunters completely because I think the bottom line is that the application of the ICO is practical or not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: