Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters hurting themselves?  (Read 658 times)
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

They only harm the fact that they are ready to take up work, I do not look at the amount of payment. Even $1 you give them, will still go to perform the job.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
This is what we all should be mindful. A lot of the bounty hunters have taken bounties as an alternative since they couldn't found a job.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
imboss

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
This is what we all should be mindful. A lot of the bounty hunters have taken bounties as an alternative since they couldn't found a job.
Those guys are not making anything look horrid when they do their advertising..they know how to make the money.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

there is a project that doesn't use a bounty. we don't know what the reason. but if the more and more ico is failed, then it doesn't rule out the possibility that if one day the bounty will disappear. therefore, before all is lost we must be able to use it well to make a profit.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

Thoughts?
We are not sure if they would choose other option to pay bounty hunters but it is indeed possible. bounty hunters are the ones who are selling first before investors, because investors are looking forward in holding than selling immediately upon recieving tokens and as it is being listed on exchangers. If this would continue I won't be surprise that ICOs would choose fiat way or payment to bounty hunters.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

I disagree. In my opinion, the bounty tokens are just a portion of the whole token allocation of the ICO. Thus, it would not have an effect on the coins price for long term. We always blame bounty hunters on the low price assuming that they are the ones selling, but if you check the order on the exchange, there is no way that all of the tokens sold are coming from bounty hunters, the volume is just high. Do the math before pointing your fingers. Just saying.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

there is a project that doesn't use a bounty. we don't know what the reason. but if the more and more ico is failed, then it doesn't rule out the possibility that if one day the bounty will disappear. therefore, before all is lost we must be able to use it well to make a profit.
Till there exists ICO, there will be bounty campaigns. Many projects will fail and many will succeed but the bounty culture will keep continue because it's the cheapest and easiest way of marketing. Also I don't think ICO could be stopped, it's crypto they will find their way to the market.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

It's sadenning that bounties hunters usually and have been receiving the blame each time a token dumps after listing while the huge private investors who receive bogus bonuses and dump once they can are never blamed. Most of the time bounty hunters usually receive their tokens weeks to months after the investors have received their and started trading it but the hunters still end up being blamed for the investors actions.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

the bounty can not disappear, it's really cheap labor, some projects can not even pay what they promised, and then they blame the bounty hunters for destroying cops on the stock exchange, but that's not true, even if all the tokens to collect that have bounty hunters , this is a very small amount, but the project teams can ruin their tokens, so this will all live!
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

Well, they should continue, because that will make them not to be satisfied with what they have. They will continue to dump whatever reward they receive and it will amount to nothing.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

Bounty hunters are not the only ones who dump coins, the investors in the coins dump as much as bounty hunters. The fact is that everyone is trying to make profit and to do that you have to take advantage of the best times to sell the coins. Bounty hunters are selling because they do not want to miss the best prices to take make the most money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

I think the most current allocation for bounty participants is around 5% of the coins created.
and that is very little to move coins into dumps.
all you have to know now is that the market is currently in a period of correction, so don't ever blame the bounty participants for falling coin values.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

the bounty hunter is indeed often once things get that bad. because often the bounty hunter get paid late. even often also extended project. until they have to much longer do improvements.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Even though I do bounties myself as well, I prefer it if bounty hunters we get paid the coins say one month after investors, so that will give a chance a little bit for the new projects to start trading and as investors PAY money from their pockets, they should have first run on the exchanges. It is true that most bounty hunters dump. I saw this happen to money token, it killed the price as soon as it entered the exchanges, as all the bounty dumpers dumped everything. I think we should be paid for our work after the investors get their tokens, I think that would be a win-win situation for everyone, including the price as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

I agree. And aside from that dump, there are also other ways a bounty hunter can ruin a project like making advertisements that is wrong information of the project, could be also dangerous.

noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

The honest truth is that bounty hunters are not to be b;lamed in any of the problems facing the crypto market as regards to dumping. because these people work alot to promote the project with just 5-10% of the project token allocated to them. Believe me the Developers are the problem here because most of them tend to become greedy.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Thoughts?
you can not blame the bounty hunters for dumping token because there are many hunters that do hunting as the only means of surviving and by the way even though bounty hunters dump token so also the investors  and their are hunters like me that do hold my reward especially when I see the project has alot of potentials. I have witness in the past where team and advisor of token deliberately dump token in order to bring down the price and the team denied it.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Without rigorous research, no rigorous selection or no compliance with campaign requirements, bounty hunters will hurt themselves when they do not get results.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

I agree. And aside from that dump, there are also other ways a bounty hunter can ruin a project like making advertisements that is wrong information of the project, could be also dangerous.
Hunters dump but the team of the project can control this if truly they know what they want to achieve. I have participated in many project where bounty hunters token were locked for period of time to prevent massive dump of token and Also I have witness situations where dev do not list token on a centralized exchange except for idex and some other dumping ground and the bounty hunters were selling on this dex at very cheap price after a long period of time the team list token on good exchange and there were no dump because the hunters had already sold their token cheap on dex.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

I believe it is not bounty hunters who dump token price, as after the bounty has finished, they hold only small amount of pool. Their people are investors who get tokens in pre-sale for a very cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: