Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign?  (Read 676 times)
tiurminator

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

The fastest and secure way is to buy or invest on the ICO.  Joining bounty or airdrop will take forever before you got your token if you lucky.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Apart from bounties, you can try airdrops, but I am not a fan of airdrops as most of them are scams. Alternatively, sacrifice a little and invest in different ICOs by splitting the funds.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?

Remember one thing ERC20 token no value itself. However you earn it doesn't mean you earn real money. By the way, only another way except bounty is Airdrop. You can earn free token by airdrop in fact I am not fan of airdrop. Most important thing is you should care what you are doing, it can be bounty or airdrop. Try to search they are legit or fake. Otherwise your hard work time will waste.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

How to get tokens without bounty gift I think only one way you can do is to buy or invest in the tokens you want, I think there is no other way than that unless you are a hacker who can steal tokens from anyone's wallet.
if you are lazy to work I think you can try trading in this cryptocurrency and the results you get are not small.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

The only other way to earn or receive token is by doing airdrop but the problem is almost all the airdrop dont pay and mostly scam and even if the pay, its always so low , maybe $5 or so but with bounty you can get up to $2000
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

Bounty campaign is a great way to earn crypto, but you can also earn crypto by joining some cool Airdrop campaign. or you can invest money in ICO.
primarydumz

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

You can join telegram airdrops or facebooks airdrops, this is the other way to earn token even not participating bounty campaigns.
I this airdrops are the best and easy way to earn tokens for now.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

You only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop. or you can buy it on an exchange buy your money!
If you do not have to invest money directly, Bounty is an attractive option
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

The only other way to earn or receive token is by doing airdrop but the problem is almost all the airdrop dont pay and mostly scam and even if the pay, its always so low , maybe $5 or so but with bounty you can get up to $2000
This is not necessarily true. Some airdrops turn out to be amazing during a bull market where they can reward thousands of dollars for literally filling in a form. I was one of the lucky ones to receive thousands for registering for the Oyster Pearl airdrop.

Airdrops are practically useless when the market is bearish, but they can be worth a lot during a bull market which is why they can be profitable sometimes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

Jobs can earn tokens (except bounty) can be: airdrop, minning, bounty manager, admin telegram for the project ico, ...
Bounty and airdrop are no longer earning more money
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

well, only to extract tokens by mining. I don't know any other options. bounty, airdrop, referral links. what else? I wonder if someone will offer something else.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Lakshanl

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

There are several ways to earn token/altcoin free except bounty campaign.

Airdrop - This is one of the easiest way to earn tokens as well. As an example some of the airdrops have to connect your Facebook,Twitter,etc... after you can earn free tokens by sharing /retweeting their posts.

Mining - There are some several application for your PC for mining then also you can earn free tokens.

But keep remember those are not much than Bounty campaigns if you earn more tokens with more profit you should find a good bounty campaigns.
Hope this will helpful to you.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

If you don't want to get a token through the bounty, you can choose to participate in the airdrop, but not every item will be airdropped, so you can choose to invest in ICO or wait until the coin you like is listed and go directly to the market to make a purchase.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

You only have two options then, either you will do mining or invest some cash on buying altcoins. Mining is the easiest way for me but you have to buy those expensive mining hardware to do all the works, you will just sit back and enjoy while earning, also keep in mind that you have to do some maintenance for the better performance of your mining rigs. Investing in altcoins or what we called Trading, it is a 50-50 act where you are going to risk your money.

Unlike mining which is passive earning, Trading is the opposite of it, it is a active earning where you'll be the one who is going to give yourself profits depends on how good you are on it.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

There are many ways to earn profit from cryptocurrency and these are mining, investment, trading and bounty campaigns. Considering if you had no investment, I believe bounty campaign is actually the best way for you to join and I myself has been in the bounty for several months already. I had gained profit from my previous bounty campaign and I would suggest you better consider in joining bounty campaign as this could really have a good reward in the end and it's your participation is the only investment you need.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

lots of ways that we can do to be able to obtain the token. In addition to looking for bounty, we can earn from mining, or obtain a token from the airdrops and could also result from trading results.
Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Doing airdrop, mining, are not always paying much in both rewards and money, and the second are the ways you can earn altcoin except bounty campaign
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

why with a bounty? I feel that getting a coin from this method is more profitable than other methods. just mining example, you have to buy computer parts that are quite mahall to get satisfactory results, but now the parts are expensive, the jugas coins are obtained, the electricity is quite large, the bounty itself is better than that

I think he's talking about not having to invest money to buy tokens or earn coins from exploiting them. I think it's still going to be a giveaway from social media events, but I find it does not bring much value and is not always available.
Gromx

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

Bounty and airdrop are probably the easiest way where you invest your time.You can still shoot video reviews, write articles.The most profitable and most risky is trading-you need knowledge, time, investment and there are risks that you will lose money.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

One way of earning/having token is by joining AIRDROP, another way is if you have a group and you were hire as chatter in telegram. They will pay you tokens for working 1 - 3 hours as chatters making telegram group alive......

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: