Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign?  (Read 676 times)
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Just joining airdrop or to be a coreteam of ICO, LOL but you must have a skill to do that
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Bounty and airdrop are probably the easiest way where you invest your time.You can still shoot video reviews, write articles.The most profitable and most risky is trading-you need knowledge, time, investment and there are risks that you will lose money.
Yes, if you want to get tokens easily, you can buy them in the market where you have the selected token and you can also invest in the token. Wink Wink Wink

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Do you mean by free? Bounty campaign is probably the best way to earn some decent amount of Tokens in a certain project. If still want to earn some free tokens, you could try and join airdrops, but the problem is that they only give like a very small amount per participants. If you want, you could just buy some in their ICO if there's any.
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Aside from bounty, the other means I can recommend include participation in airdrop, mining, running some PR work for any team involved in crypto and related affairs.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?

You can also participate in airdrops, they also issue free tokens.
True income there is even less than in bounty campaigns.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

You can learn in the airdrop, or buy yourself a miner and extract a coin

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I think the best thing right now is a bounty campaign, I think there are several other ways like airdrop, trading, investing, buying and faucet. If you want a free token without doing a lot of things or without funds, the bounty and airdrop are suitable for that, it's just that lately the bounty isn't that feasible because of the failed ICO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Except bounty campaign you can earn also by participating airdrops, mining, Investing in ICO's, or if you have programming skills you can also apply as a programmer to their project.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:28:31 PM by AlisaWhishie

That's a very strange question, which sounds like "how can I earn money except work?"
I think you underrate bounties, they are not only about likes and repost, some of them require certain skills and can be very profitable, like design/bug hunting/etc.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

If you want to earn free token rather than bounty campaign is to join the ico airdrops. This is the only way to earn tokens for free. If you have a money then you can partipicate in the token sale of an ico.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

If you get free tokens outside the bounty program, the easiest way is that you can register airdrop. But for now I don't recommend it, because because I register too much airdrop, my bitcointalk account is temporarily banned. after that I can't do anything as long as my account is banned.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

None, unless you know the developer and convince them to give away for free.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Do you want to get tokens except from bounty? You can get from Airdrop and do it according to the rules of the Airdrop provider. Apart from airdrop, you can get from investments.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Actually, the most popular ways to earn the tokens is by following the bounty programs. However, if you don't want it, you may participate in other free programs likely airdrops, referral, and also faucet. But, if you want to have sure profits, just take decision to join investment or trading in cryptocurrency.

armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

to get coins in another way by following the airdrop program. or you can also take part in the competition prizes provided. however, this is usually done in this forum. but you need to know that, you will not get the maximum results if not from the results of the bounty.

Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Bounty campaigns are the best way to earn free tokens, 2nd option is air drop but they pay very less tokens. and most of airdrops dont give any coins. even though they give you coins these coins will never be listed on exchange. I think you better follow only bounty campaigns.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Investing on an ICO seems to be the easiest way to own tokens,cheaper price that can give everyone an opportunity to buy at a low prices,joining airdrops also is an effortless way to earn tokens.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

There are many ways to get tokens / Altcoins, one of them with Aridrop might help you get it, but it must be with your own research, because nothing can be guaranteed if everyone's advice is different.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 05:18:40 PM by Sangkuni

The other ways to earn token except bounty is airdrops , join airdrops, participate on airdrops.
but , airdrops just give you a little token  even more token is priceless (shitcoin).
Before you join airdrop , you must research first when participate on airdrops.
there is so much FAKE AIRDROPS , PRICELESS TOKEN , DON'T give your reward when you do some tasks.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Become a crypto hackers?   Grin OK ... It's a joke, about your question: earn token except bounty campaign? Answer is Airdrop, but it's just way your time and your profit return is 0, most of them don't have value, so join bounty campaign is the only way to let you earn free token, some of them will give you nice profit  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: