Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeCoin  (Read 1666 times)
compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Death Threat from the Worldcore team again Need urgent assistance!

Marina, you think with your head. You have a lot of personal information, to find you, if someone presses, it will not be difficult. By your activities, you make a lot of enemies, in addition to VC. Are not you afraid? You in fact understand that where the reputation of something large is at stake, the price of a person's life is close to zero?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251768.msg46144991#msg46144991

so what kind of assistance do you need? and why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it? I won't even get suprised if it is your bot that you created to mislead people and manipulate their opinion

lol
n/othing changes ma rina is lying as ussal trying 2 present herself helpless andall offended girl b,, but everyvoby understands shes lying every day ,,every moment trying 2 hide that her employer prochukhan pays her 4 blacken worldcore .. will she be punished by mods 4 slandering ??\ Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joguess

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

Marina, you think with your head. You have a lot of personal information, to find you, if someone presses, it will not be difficult. By your activities, you make a lot of enemies, in addition to VC. Are not you afraid? You in fact understand that where the reputation of something large is at stake, the price of a person's life is close to zero?

so what kind of assistance do you need? and why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it? I won't even get suprised if it is your bot that you created to mislead people and manipulate their opinion

lol
n/othing changes ma rina is lying as ussal trying 2 present herself helpless andall offended girl b,, but everyvoby understands shes lying every day ,,every moment trying 2 hide that her employer prochukhan pays her 4 blacken worldcore .. will she be punished by mods 4 slandering ??\ Huh

wel... why dont anybody punish her?? if she does such a black job ?? are there such rules on the bitcointalk forum according to which mods could ban her??
akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

just read this

why are you always copypasting your posts?

this post does not suit to this topic - there is another one for these thread.

once again, a question to you: why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it?
akarmin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

marina, that's very nice that your paid-translator knows latin but that kind of argumention is incredibly far from argumentation of strong proofs.
by the way, I sent a warning letter to the mods and asked them to consider my application.  
taking into account your reputation and nubmer of times when you lied, you must proof everything.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

marina, that's very nice that your paid-translator knows latin but that kind of argumention is incredibly far from argumentation of strong proofs.
by the way, I sent a warning letter to the mods and asked them to consider my application.  
taking into account your reputation and nubmer of times when you lied, you must proof everything.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

lol donot pro ve her anything !!she is a prochukhan'' s paidposter !! prochukhan stays behind the black pr campaign agaisnt worldcorr
if you rtally believe and trust marina ,,then just look at her trust .
ma rina is not responsible for the words she says --she says what her employers order her to say ../
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

WOW Twins and the triplets born just minutes apart. Must have been an easy birth.

Surely they are not alts breaking rule:

32. Posting multiple posts in a row is not allowed.

That would be so silly to do in META where they talk about forum rules, account farms, merit abuse, scammers...etc

Handy archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180926160736/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023609.0
https://web.archive.org/web/20180926160641/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023609.20

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:14:10 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 06:47:00 AM by xtraelv

Worldcore - just an another account farm. I told you so...
administrators should delete all this infection from the forum.

<snip>

here are the multiaccounts of bots who were hired to blackmail worldcore project that is a payment system. how can a payment system be a scam?

I don't know what that DOX has to do with the accusation. There appears to be no point to it and in violation of the rules.

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

I haven't been following the Worldcore scam accusations and don't know who is right or wrong and do not have the time to look at it closely.

Those profiles that you listed don't look related and I know who one of those profiles belongs to.

Definitely no bots. Making accusations that don't stand up to scrutiny makes you look dodgy.

However it looks like the triplets disappeared with the help of the moderator.
https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

Worldcore - just an another account farm. I told you so...
administrators should delete all this infection from the forum.

Scams are not moderated. They are dealt with independently by the default trust system.

Alts are permitted but you are not allowed to use alts to post sequential posts or have a conversation between your alts.

If one of the alts gets banned then the ban applies to all the alts - the ban is on the person - not just on the user ID.

how can a payment system be a scam?

Since you asked I looked it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvGAg1pNvQ

is the accusation being made.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Scams are not moderated. They are dealt with independently by the default trust system.

Except for some reason the Russian shitcoin board (and I think some other local boards) doesn't show trust ratings so the system doesn't work there as it should.
akarmin

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

Since you asked I looked it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvGAg1pNvQ

is the accusation being made.

so, if you watched this video, I advise you to watch the following one that was created by marina uni. it's a fake video where ceo worldcore alex nasonov allegedly confesses that he is a scammer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huBTEcPdmoY&feature=youtu.be

this video was roughly sliced from the original video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOc9JdshOM

how, on earth, one can trust her after this?
akarmin

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

Death Threats from the Worldcore team are continuing

no threats. the real investors are accusing you in making a black-pr campaign against worldcore! because of you, the token price dropped down and the investors suffered losses. so, they ask you a resonable question: are you ready to compensate their losses? when will you start being responsible for the words you say?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

no threats. the real investors are accusing you in making a black-pr campaign against worldcore! because of you, the token price dropped down and the investors suffered losses. so, they ask you a resonable question: are you ready to compensate their losses? when will you start being responsible for the words you say?

I'm assuming you are asking about this question:

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

You see it relies on the preposition "If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity"..

a) being paid by Ukrainian scammers
b) involved in black PR activity

Is there any actual evidence that that show is the case ?

If there is no evidence of that OR it has already been denied by Marina Uni then the subposition doesn't require an answer. It is what they call a Strawman.

Several worldcore accounts suffered the wrath of the moderator for breaking the rules and you - yourself have been indulging in forum rule breaking - all stuff that looks very dodgy from my viewpoint.

akarmin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

I'm assuming you are asking about this question:

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

You see it relies on the preposition "If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity"..

a) being paid by Ukrainian scammers
b) involved in black PR activity

Is there any actual evidence that that show is the case ?

If there is no evidence of that OR it has already been denied by Marina Uni then the subposition doesn't require an answer. It is what they call a Strawman.

Several worldcore accounts suffered the wrath of the moderator for breaking the rules and you - yourself have been indulging in forum rule breaking - all stuff that looks very dodgy from my viewpoint.

I agree with you: Worldsore's black PR managers are not stupid. Nevertheless, they openly threaten me with death, which violates paragraph 8 of the Forum Rules.

marina, firstly nobody knows who is the user with a nickname fintecheu.
secondly, this user made a warning to the orginezers of black pr campaign against wrc and just marked that they will face the consequences
thirdly, you projected the situation to yourself - it means that you are one of orginizers. fed up?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

marina, firstly nobody knows who is the user with a nickname fintecheu.
secondly, this user made a warning to the orginezers of black pr campaign against wrc and just marked that they will face the consequences
thirdly, you projected the situation to yourself - it means that you are one of orginizers. fed up?

When it comes to "the kettle calling the pot black". I've had a look through your posts. They are exclusively in Worldcore scam threads with what appears to be a black PR campaign against those that you are accusing of a black PR campaign against worldcore.

Instead of countering any accusations made with evidence of the contrary you appear to be exclusively engaged in a smear campaign against those you accuse of spreading black PR.

[no threats. the real investors are accusing you in making a black-pr campaign against worldcore! because of you, the token price dropped down and the investors suffered losses. so, they ask you a resonable question: are you ready to compensate their losses? when will you start being responsible for the words you say?

the answer is clear - worldcore is not a scam! otherwise european financial regulators wouldn't just let to work the worldcore company in europe! anyway we see that the payment system still exists but the streams of filth are still pouring against it by the paidposters who were hired by prochukan and pestyuk. they stay behind this informational, black PR attack

[no threats. the real investors are accusing you in making a black-pr campaign against worldcore! because of you, the token price dropped down and the investors suffered losses. so, they ask you a resonable question: are you ready to compensate their losses? when will you start being responsible for the words you say?

I don't know what planet you live on - but smear campaigns against accusers are not believable. They might result in the other person being tainted but it does not rescue your reputation. It drags it into the gutter. Smear campaigns are conducted generally by unethical scammers that want to deflect from reasoned discussion.

Even if the accusations are valid you would need to provide more proof than usual because the accusation of scamming was made against you first.

If you want to make your business look credible then you counter accusations with:

Evidence that prove they are wrong.
Transparency where the owners are in a public campaign where people can see who they are and communicate and interact with them directly rather than dealing with it through numerous anonymous sockpuppet accounts that are more interested in making unsubstantiated accusations rather than to simply prove their accusers are wrong or mistaken.
If you expect people to make financial transactions with you then you should not hide behind anonymity.

I can categorically say that based on what I have seen you post you have the appearance of a typical scammer. I have not bothered to look into the Worldcore situation because I simply have too much other stuff I prefer to do. First impressions count. So far it is a bad one.

akarmin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I can categorically say that based on what I have seen you post you have the appearance of a typical scammer. I have not bothered to look into the Worldcore situation because I simply have too much other stuff I prefer to do. First impressions count. So far it is a bad one.

in order to undestand what's going on you should read the russian thread where marina is leading the black PR campaign. I have already showed you the video that was roughly cut from the original one. in the fake video ceo worldcore allegedly confesses he is a scammer. this video was posted by marina several times as a "proof of scam".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg46775172#msg46775172

now, do you think that a person who is making fakes can be trsuted as an honest person who is not interested to blacken the company reputation?!
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 07:28:08 AM by xtraelv

in order to undestand what's going on you should read the russian thread where marina is leading the black PR campaign. I have already showed you the video that was roughly cut from the original one. in the fake video ceo worldcore allegedly confesses he is a scammer. this video was posted by marina several times as a "proof of scam".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg46775172#msg46775172

now, do you think that a person who is making fakes can be trsuted as an honest person who is not interested to blacken the company reputation?!

It isn't a matter of "who I believe". I haven't made up  my mind on that and would have to look into the validity of claims made by both sides. What makes it more complex for me to do that is that my comprehension of the Russian language is not great. (Although I do know several people that regularly help me with that.)

What I do see is what has been posted in Meta. Tit for tat accusations and threats.

By your conduct it is harder to distinguish between fact and fiction.

One of your accusers made an accusation about a company before. I talked to the CEO and not only established that the company appears to be legitimate but the accuser appears to have accepted it as well.  The conduct of the company impressed me and very quickly we were able to establish that it was due to misunderstandings of fact. During the entire process - the company conducted itself ethically and provided more verifiable evidence than necessary. (Evidence which we thoroughly checked).

During the process it also became apparent that the accuser had expressed genuine concerns. (But was mistaken). Which makes your accusation that your accusers are just Ukrainian scammers very difficult for me to believe.

From my experience - reputable companies - do not go about making veiled death threats or on a smear campaign offensive or have an army of annon newbie accounts posting the same things..

They generally go out of their way to provide transparent and reliable proof.

I'm less interested in "proof" that they are scammers. I'm interested in "proof" that you are not a scammer.

Even if you are successful in convincing me that they are scammers it still does not prove that you are not a scammer.  Do you understand my concern ?

Figure out what the core accusations are and then provide strong verifiable evidence showing that it is incorrect or untrue.

Perhaps Marina Uni or someone familiar with the accusation can make a list of concerns and accusations and you can then answer them one by one with easily verifiable proof that the accusation is mistaken, partly incorrect or false.

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

Perhaps Marina Uni or someone familiar with the accusation can make a list of concerns and accusations and you can then answer them one by one with easily verifiable proof that the accusation is mistaken, partly incorrect or false.
There are lot of accusations against Worldcore but these three are indisputable facts:
1. Worldcore is linked to the scam Benson Union.
2. CEO Alexey Nasonov faked the Diploma of Higher Education.
3. Worldcore doesn't fulfill the Roadmap.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

Conclusion:

It is concerning that there is evidence that supports reasonable suspicion that Worldcore is linked in some way to Benson Union and other Pavel Krymov ventures. I have not seen any evidence that I would consider conclusive proof.

There is evidence that worldcore has conducted itself in an unethical way.

In the form of creating false qualifications and exaggerated sales hyperbole.
Exaggerated sales, exaggerated client numbers, overstating capabilities.
Posting on the forum with a multitude of sockpuppet accounts and making threats.

It is my opinion that the Ernst & Young report is real.

However I would be concerned that the E&Y assesor was not given an accurate account of afffairs since there is evidence of exaggeration and hyperbole.

https://scamworldcore.com/en/worldcore-is-scam/ lists a number of accusations that are concerning.

Hopefully Worldcore will read this and re-assess their conduct both in this forum and in their way of presenting "facts".

While I would not call it an outright scam - my advise would be to avoid it and treat it with extreme caution.

My detailed investigation can be viewed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg46853910#msg46853910

Suchmoon often manages describe the situation perfectly:

That's what makes this whole Worldcore shitshow so irritating. Both sides are engaging in a factless Kremlin-propaganda-style shitposting contest.

Recommendation:

Hopefully going forward Worldcore starts acting with more transparently with less hyperbole so the investors and consumers are given facts rather than fiction.
Often people who have invested a lot of time an resources in their project become very attached and protective of the project. They want it to do well and tell "white lies" to make themselves appear more sucessful or attractive to investors.
This is something that slowly crosses over into - misleading investors and "fraud".
When you seek investment from the public it is important to be "squeaky clean" because "misleading investors" by a company that seeks millions in investment often results in jail terms. It is not too late to change.

akarmin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

3. Worldcore doesn't fulfill the Roadmap.

I have already advised you to read official sources and stay tuned to the latest updates. you don't do it on purpose. so, I will do it for you:

1) trading steps:
cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade launched and updated:
* new trading pairs (btc, eth, ripple, monero, usdt (with the lowest fees).
* interface with listing of new tokens
* 2FA
* advanced trading charts
2) legal steps:
* PCI DSS Level 1 certificate renewed. audit was successfully passed!
* gdpr compliance requirements fullfiled
3) financial steps:
* SWIFT code obtained: EPSOCZP1
* approval for issuance visa plastic and virtual debit cards received

still not fulfilling roadmap? really?
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

still not fulfilling roadmap? really?
Mark what points of the Roadmap were fulfilled by this time.

$5M
● Membership in VISA, MASTERCARD, CHINA UNIONPAY, SWIFT and SEPA networks. (Q1 2018)
● Launch of branded and co-branded prepaid debit cards for enterprises. (Q1 2018)
● Dedicated IBAN for every account. (Q1 2018)
● Extension of marketing budget, sales and marketing team to triple growth rate. (Q4 2017)
● Opening of 5 offices in EU countries with local targeted marketing, sales and support teams to increase attractiveness of Worldcore services to local audience. (Q2-Q3 2018)
● Launch of Worldcore-branded brokerage platform for blockchain assets trading. (Q2 2018)

$10M
● Membership in JCB and American Express.
● Opening of 5 fully-packed offices in 5 more EU countries. (Q1 2019)
● Launch of UK-regulated Blockchain-powered P2P lending platform with unique features. (Q3 2018)

#25M
● Launch of Blockchain-based cash transfer platform for easy and instant conversion of cryptocurrencies into cash and vice versa in 1000+ of pickup points internationally including all Worldcore offices. (Q1 2019)
● Launch of WorldcoreTV - the world’s first 24/7 hybrid of TV channel and digital media focused on Fintech & BlockChain industries with online and international 24/7 broadcasting through Satellite and IPTV. (Q2 2018)
● Setting up WorldcoreTV advertising marketplace on an auction basis to efficiently monetize WorldcoreTV. (Q3 2018)
● International indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns for all products in most of the European countries
akarmin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

veleor, I'm not sure if you are able to read! you can find the answers in the previous post of mine.
● Membership in [...]SWIFT
SWIFT code was obtained recently. it's: EPSOCZP1 (it's verifiable on swift.com) - completed
● Membership in [...]SEPA
integration of SEPA instant credit transfers - real-time bank transfers in euros between sepa countries - completed
● Membership in [...]VISA
as I already mentioned: approval for issuance visa plastic and virtual debit cards was received. further setup is in progress now

sure, these steps take a lot of time, but the roadmap is fulfilling. the work is being constantly done
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: