Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26022 times)
akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Nobody has already used these services becourse they don't exists.
You just have to research.
For example: https://scamworldcore.com/en/main/

marina uni is deceiving potential investors as usual! do not trust her! the worldcore platform is always developing. I can name the latest today's updates:
1) usdt wallets have been integrated to worldcore payment platform
2) monero has been integrated into worldocre trande exchange
3) "add token" functionality is now available in worldcore trade

pay attention to the actions, not to the words!!
researcher194

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Former statement of EUPSProvider/Worldcore

It´s well known that they only cooperated with Latvian Rietumu Banka where Worldcore had its main account because - till now - it does not have a SEPA registration. This cooperation has already been finished in February because Rietumu Banka is in trouble because it was involved in money laundering at France. For months Worldcore was not able to continue its operational business. And till now Worldcore didn´t report that they found a new partner with SEPA registration.
mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

It´s well known that they only cooperated with Latvian Rietumu Banka where Worldcore had its main account because - till now - it does not have a SEPA registration. This cooperation has already been finished in February because Rietumu Banka is in trouble because it was involved in money laundering at France. For months Worldcore was not able to continue its operational business. And till now Worldcore didn´t report that they found a new partner with SEPA registration.[/b][/size]

Worldcore officials have already mentioned that they are currently in the process of approval for new debit cards for the customers. The fact is that due to holiday or vacation season development all the legal processes take much more time than you would like to see from them. That's how it is.
researcher194

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

@compelito

"oh my god !!it sounds soooo clumsy that I would not e ven understand ..."

I see you urgently need tutoring in basics of Englisch language. Your main problem seems to me your bad vocabulary knowledge. As a "well educated"
student you should know that in English often same words can either be a verb or a noun.

Here perhaps better explanations for this issue:

If you sign this document that would be a sign for your good will.

Can I help you?  or:  Do you need some help?

I search for a new home.  The search for my key was vain. 

Green words are verbs and red ones are nouns.
compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

By the way, who is this man in spectacles, and why does he have a woman's name?

ma rina now try 2 explain why u have an avatar of man bearing the woman s name?))0 i am going 2 go grab popcorn up!!!!!! lol lol lol  
btw marina what s going on with ur language right in here?Huh /

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg44606267#msg44606267

“Nobody has already (yet?)  used these services becourse they don't existS.

does the same school --boy translate not only 2 researcher but and 4 u as well??)) lol lol lol

akarmin

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

our dear researcher in quotes is always using any convenient moment in order to pour the filth against worldcore and then you see him astonished kind of why the token price goes down, isn’t it ridiculous?))0 there was a potential investor (hope he didn’t pay attention to your rave) and you and marina did everything to scare him off!! Are you crazy or just pretending?
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

Remark the erratic moves since 17.08.! In an electrocardiogramm they would be signs for a forthcoming heart infarct.

Researcher194 posted a chart, but he DID NOT MENTION that the market capitalization of Worldcore was growing up for at least a week while all the market steady going down! Just draw the line from the left corner to the right one, and you’ll see the changes yourself. “German lecturer” even left a few red sings on the chart himself showing the WRC capitalization that grew up by 200k. So, stop painting the devil on the wall! 
researcher194

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

ma rina now try 2 explain why u have an avatar of man bearing the woman s name?))0 i am going 2 go grab popcorn up!!!!!! lol lol lol 

does the same school --boy translate not only 2 researcher but and 4 u as well??)) lol lol lol

For your information: Marina doesn´t understand English. She always uses Google translator from Russian to English or vice versa - and I know that this one sometimes is not correct. I well register the faults of those translations - and your own ones, too. Concerning my person: I rarely need a translator from German to English and vice versa.

Now to your own mistakes - "well English speaking Ugandan student" Huh:

ma rina now try ("is trying"!) 2 explain why u have an avatar of man bearing the woman s name?))0 i am going 2 go (absolutely unpossible! - "I´m going to grab up popcorn!") grab popcorn up!!!!!! lol lol lol 
btw marina what s going on with ur language right in here (right here!)Huh? /

Finally a suggestion for learning better English - enriching your vocabulary: http://www.enchantedlearning.com/wordlist/nounandverb.shtml
I hope you´ll intensely study it! Grin

compelito

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

@compelito

"oh my god !!it sounds soooo clumsy that I would not e ven understand ..."

I see you urgently need tutoring in basics of Englisch language. Your main problem seems to me your bad vocabulary knowledge. As a "well educated"
student you should know that in English often same words can either be a verb or a noun.

Here perhaps better explanations for this issue:

If you sign this document that would be a sign for your good will.

Can I help you?  or:  Do you need some help?

I search for a new home.  The search for my key was vain.  

Green words are verbs and red ones are nouns.

/u dude did not even understand what i meant !!i meant that ur comparison was incorrect !!u told usman about cardiogram using word sign but it would be more app ropriate 2 use the word wave ,,first u r making a melting pot of worldcore ,,drivel and other weird things ,,then nobody understands u  .. lol lol lol
researcher194

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Remark the erratic moves since 17.08.! In an electrocardiogramm they would be signs for a forthcoming heart infarct.

Researcher194 posted a chart, but he DID NOT MENTION that the market capitalization of Worldcore was growing up for at least a week while all the market steady going down! Just draw the line from the left corner to the right one, and you’ll see the changes yourself. “German lecturer” even left a few red sings on the chart himself showing the WRC capitalization that grew up by 200k. So, stop painting the devil on the wall! 

This "growing up" nearly completely has been the result of trading action at dubious Turkish "Sistemkoin" exchange (never mentioned of Worldcore!), specially in the pair WRC/TRY (TRY = inflating Turkish Lira). This situation is quasi upset! Look at this screenshot:

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 05:17:48 AM by Veleor
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Worldcore is connected with the scam Benson Union (bensonunion.net).

Worldcore.eu and bensonunion.net have the same Google Analytics code UA-33418442:
https://builtwith.com/relationships/worldcore.eu (archive)

Original investigation: https://privatefx.press/threads/finansovaja-piramida-benson-union-2011-2013-gg-predshestvennik-swifthub-eu-i-worldcore-eu.440/post-10610

EDIT: archive link was added.
researcher194

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

@Veleor - # 1312

That´s very interesting. Well done!

And now my information about my idea to compare Worldcore chart with an electrocardiogramm. I know something about ECGs because a cardiologist lives in my neighborhood. He sometimes showed and explained me special ECGs. Surely, an ECG usually is a short time spot but there are long term ECGs, too.
And in short time frames there occure short term oscillations in distances of a few minutes repectively of a few hours. Current oscillations of Worldcore chart look like a strong enlargement of ECG oscillations. The conformity with an EGC showing pre-infarct and infarct signals is astonishing.

compelito

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

For your information: Marina doesn´t understand English. She always uses Google translator from Russian to English or vice versa - and I know that this one sometimes is not correct. I well register the faults of those translations - and your own ones, too. Concerning my person: I rarely need a translator from German to English and vice versa.

Now to your own mistakes - "well English speaking Ugandan student" Huh:

ma rina now try ("is trying"!) 2 explain why u have an avatar of man bearing the woman s name?))0 i am going 2 go (absolutely unpossible! - "I´m going to grab up popcorn!") grab popcorn up!!!!!! lol lol lol 
btw marina what s going on with ur language right in here (right here!)Huh? /

Finally a suggestion for learning better English - enriching your vocabulary: http://www.enchantedlearning.com/wordlist/nounandverb.shtml
I hope you´ll intensely study it! Grin

u can hear only yourself! If u r a real researcher (no ,u r not) ,,u should hear other people as well :
“ma rina now try ("is trying"!) 2 explain why u have an avatar of man”
/she is not trying to do something now, I simply asked her to do something  ,,ok ???asked her to explain, yup? marina try( !) to explain yup??
“ur language right in here (right here!) ? /”
I see that u are poorly acquainted with natives and their manner of speaking ,,u can google and find this expressionif u really want ,,de velop ur outlook man 
researcher194

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

@compelito - # 1314

"I see that u are poorly acquainted with natives and their manner of speaking ,,u can google and find this expressionif u really want ,,de velop ur outlook man"

LOL!

Not acquainted with natives? I three times visited South Africa (private), six times USA (three times private/three times professional), about twelve times England (four times private and about eight times for meetings with collegues of our partner university). I spoke with very simple people and with highly- educated ones, and sometimes I also could have a look onto their writings. Currently I have twelve email contacts with native people from Canada, USA and Great Britain, not all of them well-educated. But no one writes such way as you do it. You write primitive "gibberish" what surely no student from anywhere who is well- trained in English would do so. I´m absolutely convinced that you don´t be a such one. Perhaps you may be a simple man or woman from Uganda with some knowledge in English - but never a student (I already asked you: in which subjects?).
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

This "growing up" nearly completely has been the result of trading action at dubious Turkish "Sistemkoin" exchange (never mentioned of Worldcore!), specially in the pair WRC/TRY (TRY = inflating Turkish Lira). This situation is quasi upset! Look at this screenshot:

It was predictable. Any positive moment or movement is perceived by you as a negative one. Now, you say that the Turkish exchange doesn’t deserve to be trust. That is ok because you have an amazing ability to make white things black. One day when the token price is 1$, you will say that it is not enough as it must be 100$ per token. That’s how you work. That’s not fair.
akarmin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

researcher, you are misleading us on purpose!! everybody knows that google translator used to be a poor machine service that poorly translated texts and sentences. nevertheless, google translator doesn’t make so many pseudo-mistakes that marina is trying to show us so hard
compelito

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

@compelito - # 1314

"I see that u are poorly acquainted with natives and their manner of speaking ,,u can google and find this expressionif u really want ,,de velop ur outlook man"

LOL!

Not acquainted with natives? I three times visited South Africa (private), six times USA (three times private/three times professional), about twelve times England (four times private and about eight times for meetings with collegues of our partner university). I spoke with very simple people and with highly- educated ones, and sometimes I also could have a look onto their writings. Currently I have twelve email contacts with native people from Canada, USA and Great Britain, not all of them well-educated. But no one writes such way as you do it. You write primitive "gibberish" what surely no student from anywhere who is well- trained in English would do so. I´m absolutely convinced that you don´t be a such one. Perhaps you may be a simple man or woman from Uganda with some knowledge in English - but never a student (I already asked you: in which subjects?).

/I can hardly believe you !!I hardly believe as well that u r a researcher who leadss correspondence with foreigners from usa and gb ..so if you dont know this phrase I will help u and find it instead of u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qNTUlzYUXo
listen to this nice song ,,try to hear ur favourite phrase and enjoy) right IN here) I am an electrical engineer if u want to know it so much !! satisfied???
akarmin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

It was predictable. Any positive moment or movement is perceived by you as a negative one. Now, you say that the Turkish exchange doesn’t deserve to be trust. That is ok because you have an amazing ability to make white things black. One day when the token price is 1$, you will say that it is not enough as it must be 100$ per token. That’s how you work. That’s not fair.

The researcher at least talks about the real things that are happening now, rather than fantasizing about things will never happen. My friend with a red trust Smiley

marina what happened to your writings so dramatically?) no dummy mistakes and extra endings in the words. sometimes it seems to me that at least 2-3 unprofessional translators (not google translator as researcer states) change each other after a glass of beer.. prochukhan will be unsatisfied and wont pay out your salary for august lol)))
researcher194

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

@mikal_akut - # 1316

"It was predictable. Any positive moment or movement is perceived by you as a negative one. Now, you say that the Turkish exchange doesn’t deserve to be trust. That is ok because you have an amazing ability to make white things black. ..."

Concerning Sistemkoin read here, please:

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/sistemkoin-review

HitBIT exchange and OKex (till recently the main exchanges) loose WRC trade percentages more and more. Currently over 60 % of WRC trades happen on Sistemkoin.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/worldcore/trading_exchanges   (Look at the red warning signals!)

I find this at least rather strange. It´s known that on this exchange a lot of "exotic" (dubious) newcomers are traded. 
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

The researcher at least talks about the real things that are happening now, rather than fantasizing about things will never happen. My friend with a red trust Smiley

Thanks for your participation in the answering, Marina!
For now, it’s quite clear that the token price won’t be $1 in the nearest future but I meant the very principles of work which the "researcher" uses when writing the posts. In fact, nobody believed that btc would be $15000 when it cost 300$. But nobody accused it, as well. Just believe…and stop pouring the mud against the project as it influences the token price directly! You know it better than me.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: