Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2806 times)
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Well, it wants those who specifically they manipulated,what can I say,at the head of the largest banks and funds who are behind this so the market went down,and the maximum to expel the people themselves and to buy and the price will fly up,so as they Say as the go-ahead by the government and managers of deduct all poetic up
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

Well, it wants those who specifically they manipulated,what can I say,at the head of the largest banks and funds who are behind this so the market went down,and the maximum to expel the people themselves and to buy and the price will fly up,so as they Say as the go-ahead by the government and managers of deduct all poetic up
I do not know whether this is manipulation or not, and if it is true this is only manipulation and there are people who intentionally want to have stock at cheap prices before all goes up, surely they already have a lot of stock, and it is not impossible if there are pump and pump thus stressing those who have sold at low prices

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

The faith in crypto has gone down and the mantra of hold is no longer something I will urge any investor to do. I think more traders are dumping their coins for a tangible assets or anything that will give them a good return of their investment.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
The crypto market is not really going down. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are great in terms of earnings and profitability. Their projects are excellent for earning.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

I think the big drop this time is due to Bitmain as well as Bitcoin cash. They give hard fork nothing to solve, while they are the ones who hold the majority of the bitcoin exploited. All are created by them.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Nothing is dying now, just wait for that year was a whole year of growth, and as the pattern after growth should be and fall, so just wait and everything is normalized

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Nothing is dying now, just wait for that year was a whole year of growth, and as the pattern after growth should be and fall, so just wait and everything is normalized
Here I read who wrote it. You done what you say you need to wait and everything is back to normal and get back to you with a big plus. In these games, love is patient.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Someone is just profitable. Beneficial in here, "to shave the hamsters". I think someone is just manipulating the market for their own benefit. Can after such falls and will begin active growth, in General we'll see.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

Can we really say what happened to the market i think no. But everyone out there suggesting various reasons why the Market went down
my own reasons i think is that there are a lot of holders out there compared to last year and most of them are the organizers of different projects who intend in holding and sell when price goes up and since there's not enough circulation we should expect some red

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

The decline of the market is now a temporary phenomenon. Do not panic and think that this is the end. In fact, the market will always survive the ups and the downs. It is necessary to adequately respond to the current situation and not lose the money invested.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
clavirda

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

You need to understand that the crypto market is always an unstable direction. There is a risk of strong price fluctuations, so do not hope for stability. Sometimes there are sharp ups, which are sometimes replaced by strong falls. You just need to be able to predict possible price changes.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

Now this has become an issue and also creates a lot of people who panic so that actually makes prices decline now. in my opinion it does make many people sell their assets because prices are declining

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

It is difficult to give a definite answer to such a difficult question. Indeed, in fact, many important reasons can influence the change in prices on the crypto market. First of all, you need to take into account the long-term financial correction after the active growth of the crypto market. Also, prices depend on the statements of various financial organizations and the activities of speculators.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

What is happening now is that cryptocurrency is in a critical condition, all the coins dropped without exception but I hope this is not the end of the cryptocurency, I am sure that in the future it will stabilize again and this all takes time to get up and run normally

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Because of the whales, that are trying to kick the most possible amount of investors from the market. After we will reach this level of disappointment in crypto currencies, the market will fly to the moon.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

accidental accident by a number of figures who were making jokes, fakeshatosi and founder of bch were doing something stupid to suppress the price of bitcoin. and now this is the result of their engineering
I think when this low point in the bitcoin downtrend has dropped to 3k and ethereum can decline further.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

I think that the market gets rid of investors who were here only because of the HYIP that was around cryptocurrency at the beginning of the year, then the price of bitcoin reached $20k and everyone thought that this is not the limit. But then came the bear market and more and more people because of the panic began to sell cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

The market environment is not good for present situation because everyone is dumping their coins for low price and just making money so this is also the main reason for market is getting down.
Cianix

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Yes, nothing happens, the market is in a bearish wedge, and while he will come out of it n will fall is a normal phenomenon for the market, may even fall even lower )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Nothing unusual. The bubble should have been blown away. This is a huge reservoir for making money by big players and just so it will not disappear anywhere. A new, more powerful growth cycle will come, but only when all the extra passengers are unloaded))

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: