Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

I see a lot of people in my country sitting on the street begging. I never understood that. After all, even if you have health problems, you can always find a job where you can cope and achieve results.

fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Hi, everybody. Where I live unemployment but people don't believe in cryptocurrency. Although I show them that you can earn well thanks to the generosity and eardrops.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Well, if we take into account that only 50% of people have access to the network?
What then? Your idea collapses at the first statistical check.
NgoLina

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Is bounty really a full time job? i think it should be a means for extra income. i met someone recently who advised me to  work towards having atleast  six streams of income. Everyone should work on self to create jobs for themselves and also employ others. people should get themselves educated, acquire a skill or start a trade. i have seen people who did not have formal education earn millions on monthly basis through skills or trade. Besides, there are some persons that can never participate in bounties, for instance, an uneducated person can not fit in here also there are people who do not have access to Internet and stable electricity. Bounties might not be forever!   
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

I don't really think that there is any way to make sure that you are making a living off the bounty campaigns, there is always the risk of no getting paid the coins that you are owed from the bounty and now bounties have this thing that they do where they wait for a very long time after the bounty has ended to actually pay out the coins that they are supposed to

Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I think it is unlikely that all unemployed are cryptography and besides, there is no one ever knows what to get and how much and generally will.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

If everyone suddenly starts making money in bounty, then it seems to me then the payments will be less and the amount of fraud will grow many times!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Hi, everybody.  Wink I don't consider generosity a full-time job and don't get upset when coins aren't paid. Generosity I see only as additional income and new knowledge. Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

In some way, the cryptocurrency creates jobs, but for the state it does not bear any benefit, the state needs you to work in the factories and workplaces created by your country. Cryptocurrency on the contrary gives you a chance to become free and work only for yourself.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

there are no guaranteed payments ... if you are lucky with the project, you can earn extra money, but guessing will not always work out and it’s better not to rely on a steady income from the bounty.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Cryptocurrency create an easy work but profitable for people. Whether it is easy but people should have much knowledge and eager to do it. It is a good job than you become unemployment, beggar or a thief.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

it is true that many people like hunting for bounties and airdrops.  many have resorted this activity into their full time job.  airdrops and bounties could give you much more than your day job.  this is true specially in 3rd world countries where minimum daily wage is less than 5 usd.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

there are no guaranteed payments ... if you are lucky with the project, you can earn extra money, but guessing will not always work out and it’s better not to rely on a steady income from the bounty.
Earnings from the bounty are never stable, and the income from the crypto is never stable. Look in 2017, everyone made a lot of money but now they lose money and do not get anything. If they intend to participate in crypto then I think they will soon give up
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

We couldn't really recommend it to other people ,
Because the earning in bounty isn't fix and the worse part is what if they couldn't earn or the bounty that they joimed turns into scam .
They would just blame you for wasting their time.
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

yes no more jobless  crypto worlds open the door for everyone, you can earn money where there you online,but problem in this world there is lots of scamer or fake project. to find a real bounty its daunting task.need good bounty addviser to earn the good money.

yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

When I lost my main job last year crypto was my salvation. I started with participation in various airdrops, and then moved to the bounty campaigns and now I have been here for a whole year and have no regrets. I have enough money earned to support myself and help my family. Therefore, I agree with the author that crypto is a solution to combat unemployment. There is enough space for everyone in crypto. So we need to tell people about crypto as much as possible, maybe it will help someone too, like me in due time.
antoarwadi

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
I feel, the gift is created only for marketing media, and the rewards are shared for all participants in the world, whose numbers are not small, so basically the gift cannot be used as a basic job, it still has to have another job, unless we have large capital and has the skill to trade crypto daily.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

indeed in trading in bitcoin must be smart smart to set the strategy to run well and of course get a big profit, and must be able to understand how to not suffer losses, because if you do not know it first and do not understand the good time to sell then you will lose your money
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

It is sure that working with cryptocurrencies is helping so many jobless and unemployed people around the world. I know some people even working full time with cryptocurrencies, and left their regular jobs, because they want to focus on their online crypto jobs.

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Possibly it is not correct. Because virtual currency is the investment that can go zero at any time. So it is a great risk.but great risk pays off great rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: