Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:47:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3971 times)
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

I think I don't see leave it crypto any person,but some new people recently have been joined crypto and their do that leave quickly.but old people in the crypto their don't want to leave it, because old people know that crypto market also unstable. Basically me I don't leave in crypto, because it's one part of my Like.

Indeed, many new people enter the crypto and see markets that are not in accordance with their wishes, they continue to leave and feel a loss.
One attitude is apprehensive because it is not sufficiently prepared to deal with a situation like this, but for those who are experienced here, they will not be easy to leave, because this is a field that must be maintained.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

I think that the current prices are down just because there is no major positive news related to crypto. Once we have a some major company like FB launching its own crypto, the situation should become normal in my opinion.
imodeworx

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Leaving cryptocurrencies is not a very good idea because we can make an extra income in here without being tired.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

we have to know that crypto has a big risk and we have to be brave to face that risk, don't give up with the failures we have experienced, rise up and correct those mistakes because if we do it right then crypto actually has helped us a lot
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

I don't think it so and i will never live crypto. Yeah that's right nowadays BTC and other coin price is down. Do you know, Blockchain technology day by day more investors investing in crypto market? So, i think Now is the perfect timing to buy and hold. But not to Leave Crypto. Cool
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

this is right, to survive in this market we need to know those. We dont need to invest all the money we have to reduce the loss of money. Sometimes buying and holding is the best thing to do especially now the market is falling. When investing in crypto we need to be patient and sometimes take the risk
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

we have to know that crypto has a big risk and we have to be brave to face that risk, don't give up with the failures we have experienced, rise up and correct those mistakes because if we do it right then crypto actually has helped us a lot

Crypto does have a big risk, but for those who are mentally ready, it will not leave Crypto.
Many have felt the success of crypto and get results with this business.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

Cryptocurrency is a risky business and  it is not a venture you can just start without some guidance or some sort of knowledge about the business. When you are prepared and know what you are entering into then the business is half done. You do not trade cryptocurrency with emotion but with patience and mind of taking risks.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

the guy who left crypto i think they who just want get profit without knowing about loss , and yeah after they get loss  they just quit and thinking this crypto market are scam
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

Leaving crypto for me is a big no. Entering crypto currency like me that need some extra money is a big help  to support my daily expenses. I think your friends don't have any patience that result them to leave crypto. Be mentally prepared if you enter crypto currency.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Why do we have to leave crypto while so many countries are starting to trust crypto even some of the country has legalized it, isn't it the right time to invest because in the next year crypto prices will peak.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

Crypto does have a big risk, but for those who are mentally ready, it will not leave Crypto.
Many have felt the success of crypto and get results with this business.
In fact at this time there were many successful people after they got to know crypto. This proves that basically the digital currency has given a lot of changes to one's economic condition. With the existence of digital currency, we have the opportunity to be able to achieve income that is far more than enough and also much easier when compared to working in the real world.

So there is no reason to go out and leave the world of digital currency. This is a good opportunity and for anyone you want to develop it even better.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

would not say that most likely you will lose money but initially you will really lose money as you will try to trade and earn in all sorts of ways which because of your inexperience will lead to losses

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

the state of the cryptocurrency market is not good, but I remain in cyrptocurrency because the future will be good. a time like now is the time to buy because almost all cryptocurrency prices are down.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

Leaving on crypto and dumping your assets will lose all your investment. Better to stay and wait the market to recover.

If you work, and when your salary is enough for your living, better forget about your crypto wallet. Wait when the altcoins and Bitcoin grow enough to let you make some profit.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

Leaving crypto depend on us, you can leave if your financially stable supporting your family, many also stay in crypto for additional compensation.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

I am aware that the unstable market condition of cryptocurrency makes it hard for some investors who came in to see what they could grab quick, to actually stay back.
Those who actually have basic understanding of this market will not leave because of the market condition.
So it depends.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jonhfuny

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

That is the decision of each person. If you panic when Bitcoin is unstable, you should not stay in the market. Assertiveness, patience, belief in yourself, you can do what you want. I believe Bitcoin will come back next year.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Now is the perfect timing to buy and hold, Leave Crypto? No way, as a believer of bitcoin and cryptocurrency I will continue whatever it takes.
Leaving cryptocurrencies just like a throwing a bucket that full of gold and once you leave in cryptocurrencies you just lose opportunity to become rich in the near future. I will not leave cryptocurrencies and I will support it until the end and all we need to do now is to be patience and have faith in cryptocurrencies.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Although Bitcoin is standing at $ 3,000, altcoins are slipping but I do not think I will leave the crypto market. I'm not too optimistic to say that they will soon return to a more attractive price than what people are seeing. I choose to keep. To me it is a decisive decision to be able to obtain high profit coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: