Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Prediction/Fear Was Right!!  (Read 675 times)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

A few days ago, I posted That ETH is going to 200 USD? That was my fear, not an actual prediction! And, today, Ethereum hits its lowest price of 2018! 190 USD! What's going on guys? Why is Ethereum price dumping incredibly? I just can't believe my eyes! Do you think ETH can recover its price this year? My answer no.

You just have to look around, just like your motto states.

How many times cryptocurrency have been declared deceased?

In fact, this is a wonderful time to invest in it. You could also wait if it drops more and be alert. The price will definitely rise, it's just a matter of time. And not only Ethereum with Bitcoin also - The people who panic sell are the ones who obviously give the cryptocurrency investments it's bad fame.

Sadly people who panic sell will always exists, including in regular investments. The fear comes because this technology is relatively new and a bunch of people is scared of change for some unknown logical reason.

However, it's pretty obvious that this technology will change the world as we know it.
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

Vitalik should talking less and coding more, so eth wouldn’t have now all these problems and fud. His last comment about zcash tech that should be applied to eth just pumped zec  Roll Eyes
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Thats bullshit all smart peoples know that eth can drop lowest,no need to invest in this times,someone want that peoples go in panic and sell all what they have,too buy again and sale for high cost!The best thing is to hodl and wait for situation get better than now too get urs investition back what u have invested simple...

darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

All altcoins has to face a very bad ATL in the market, and no one will excepted, even bitcoin had facing drop its ATL recently and it is hard for it to recover, so dont bother for what you can see in eth price because all of the altcoins had to face it. if you have more faith in your altcoin, just believe on it and hold because eth is one the leading altcoins in the market that has a potential to grow more in the future
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

Predictions must be here. In the another side losses will be so large so it is easier to analyze and make trends and predictions than to have losses I think.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

I know that the Ethereum team is doing everything possible to keep the price of its coin. Ethereum pricing depends on many factors. Most likely, only after a rapid increase in the price of Bitcoin, followed by the restoration of the price of Ethereum.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

A few days ago, I posted That ETH is going to 200 USD? That was my fear, not an actual prediction! And, today, Ethereum hits its lowest price of 2018! 190 USD! What's going on guys? Why is Ethereum price dumping incredibly? I just can't believe my eyes! Do you think ETH can recover its price this year? My answer no.

I disagree with you on this. Ethereum has completed its own cycle like all coins. It's now in the upside part of the cycle.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Everyone is surprised that the price of ETH has declined so much this year, but despite this, Ethereum is important for the cryptocurrency industry, so I am sure that the price will start to rise when the market recovers.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

I think the volatility in the crypto market is normal, we can't predict their prices, but I think eth has stopped going down now, the market is holding up, maybe it will go up again in a few months, we don't need to panic.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

That was the support point and now you must have seen that ETH has made a really strong comeback. It is back to the number 2 spot in total market share and has been able to reach the price point of 230$ again. So your prediction was both wrong as well as correct.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

This pattern is observed not only with Ethereum, but with other coins, so no need to panic thoughts, I think that eth will restore its position to the end of the year!
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Ether price has been declining since the beginning of the year and it quite surprising that ether could actually traded below two hundred dollars.  I will like to assume that this is a result of bearish market, may by the end of the year,  we will see different pricing on ethereum!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

If Bitcoin could grow from 4000$ on September 2017 to 19800$ on 17 December 2017, then it's not a big deal for Ethereum to grow back to 1000-1500$in few months.

This I strongly believe can happen. As no one saw BTC and ETH reaching their ATH in 2017, so ETH could grow and create another ATH before 2018 runs out. Anything is possible in crypto.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Why need to panic when ETH price is still so good than the ICO price it started. Unless you bought it at $1200 last year if not then just chill. We are on the bearish month no every coin experiencing what ETH was even worst cause some ICO drop to -80% losses this year.

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

The price of ethereum has being dumping for a while now and I think that this is due to some kind of market manipulation going on with the coin. You see ethereum is one of the most valuable coin that you can have when it comes to crypto and there are people that will always want to buy the coin at the cheapest prices possible so this is what they do to buy the coins at cheap prices, once they are done, the price will recover.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

in my opinion it depends on the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin will recover as well ethereum will also recover quickly ...
the info I heard was also good eth he said that it would be Hardfork in October
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

I hope someone could really answer you that question accurately.
I have read until the 5th page and all I see is just they dont know and blah blah blah.

No one can tell.
But if we consider the ICO scams it might be one of the culprit of this recent dumps.
Next, is Buterin's announcement about the crypto peak which will not happen again. Those things could be considered as reasons behind this.
Just my opinion though.
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

Well it's about 200 $ now and I think it will grow and recover a little bit at the end of the year. Of course it's hard for it to full recovering but things is not so bad as you think.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

I hope someone could really answer you that question accurately.
I have read until the 5th page and all I see is just they dont know and blah blah blah.

No one can tell.
But if we consider the ICO scams it might be one of the culprit of this recent dumps.
Next, is Buterin's announcement about the crypto peak which will not happen again. Those things could be considered as reasons behind this.
Just my opinion though.

No one can give the right answer because no one knows him, all this is just empty talk. I agree with buterin, the cryptocurrency market is greatly overvalued even now, and there will be no second priceless buying and crazy price increase.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Everyone is surprised that the price of ETH has declined so much this year, but despite this, Ethereum is important for the cryptocurrency industry, so I am sure that the price will start to rise when the market recovers.

I was really saddened after seeing the coin market cap the price is dropping every hour, no one expected this scary situation. I really don't understand how this entire process works it BTC goes down the entire altcoins goes down. Still hoping for a good change in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: