Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4537 times)
kiemnhieutien (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
The ICO market has still been huge in 2018, despite that which you mentioned - most ICOs have been failures, at least from an investment point of view. I think investors will only get smarter and in time there will be less scams due to smarter investors and stricter regulation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO.
While ICOs may still be alive in 2019, I don't think that the investors will be any smarter. Not until there comes a huge bubble burst (analogous to the dot com bubble) where most of them lose most of their money. Only then can we see some improvement. The masses are usually dumb and follow what the majority does. They see an opportunity for quick money and grab it without considering the consequences.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

I'm not sure the pump will happen to tokens from ico in the next year, but I agree with you that ico will continue to live. Next year ico will compete to deliver great products and be the best, so that it can attract investors to participate in its ico. So only the best and the real ico is available, ico scam or shitcoin will die left by everyone.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

Every year global economic growth will increase, but do not know why, and what are the factors, 2018 the global economy has declined.

I am sure that the 2019 economy will return to normal, both globally and cryptocurrency. I am sure of that.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Well, Let's hope for the best in the coming 2019 and more ICO's to become more successful as to more investors to patronize investing and also more bounty hunters to be willing to take part of the signature campaigns. I think that by next year, I would say joining bounties could be more productive and participants would be more grateful enough for those new ICO's that will really comply to their promises towards the bounty hunters.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Hype will always there but there will be more strict competition to attract the investors. A good marketing and reliable team will have needed by every investors to prove if they have been choosing the right ico.
the hype will be the same as this year but it's mot strict.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

If you open the website "coinmarketcap", you will see that now there are more than 1900 coins and tokens, and I believe that 90 to 95 percent of this fraud and developers did nothing for a long time, except that they spend money for investors. People are completely illiterate and are ready to give money to any project with a colorful website. Look at Izo, the team has nothing, except for the beautifully written "white paper", and investors happily give their money. It is sad (
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

ICO is responsible for everything we had in Ether price. It propelled us up and is bringing us down right now, as projects are unloading their ether bags. They are dumping back on investors who gave them ethers in the first place. I hope people will be wiser in the future and not give funds to every project on the block.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Because of the uncertainty of regulation. ICO's current existence is very low. For many projects.ICO wasn't very good in 2018. But I believe 2019 will be better than 2018. All policies are expected to be implemented in 2019.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

The ICO market has still been huge in 2018, despite that which you mentioned - most ICOs have been failures, at least from an investment point of view. I think investors will only get smarter and in time there will be less scams due to smarter investors and stricter regulation.
many new projects come in, and not a few projects that fail, because there are no investors who buy them. but the current regulations are a little tighter, and nowadays the market is very bad
Dimonto

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

I also hope that ICO can rise again, but I think it is very difficult. If the ICO wants to develop in a benign manner, then there must be appropriate laws, regulations and regulatory agencies to regulate all processes. Otherwise, it is difficult for ICO to present the prosperity we want to see.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

scams never die. they may become less in some particular method (that is ICO in this case) but they will still continue to exist. some of them would be more elaborate and can pull off a more successful scam and pump the biggest but the number of them and the size of their pump will be decreasing until they come up with a new method of scamming people out of their money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

2018 will also be a lesson for investors.
I am sure, 2019 will be better, because there is cryptocurrency which is a very interesting discourse for many.
especially business people. Later, people will be more selective in choosing ICO, and those who will be initialized will be eliminated.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

I don't think 2019 will see it any different for investors, this is because despite the outcry for DYOR especially for investments in ICOs, a lot of investors just rely on what paid shillers put out there, and that forms that basis for which ICOs they pick to invest in. Also, the dumping of tokens at the exchange will still be dependent on the use of the projects, if the product has a high use case, then there will be demand of the tokens will increase the price.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

2019 ICO market will be more matured and less risky if there is regulation or an ICO platform based on DAICO which will be able to protect investor's interest and funds.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

2018 was unsuccessful for both the ICO and the entire cryptocurrency market. I hope that by the end of the year the situation will change, but it is unlikely. ICO will exist for at least another two years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

I think that 2019 will be better than 2018 for ICO because the market will grow. It is possible that there will be more quality projects as investors become smarter and will be more attentive to the choice of the project. The network already has a lot of information about how to distinguish a scam from not a scam.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

2018 ICO's were mostly scams, barring a few projects. Theres no market for alts based on the flimsy whitepaper and lot of world changing noise. 2019 won't be better either.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

I agree with your opinion, 2018 is a bad year because in 2017 yesterday Crypto experienced a tremendous explosion and many new investors just joined it without enough knowledge, and this is a wet field for fraudsters and bad ICOs. and 2018 is a major correction and natural selection for those who are eligible to survive cryptocurrency

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: