Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:55:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4542 times)
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

ICO market will recover only when we see 10-20 ICO fraudsters in jails. Only after that, the number of scam ICO will be reduced and more investors will come and bring their money.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Projects-scammers have always been, investors are not active, not because there are many such projects, but because market conditions are not favorable. It is difficult for us to guess what will happen in 2019, but we have a hope that there is time for growth before the end of this year.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

After many failed investment in many ICOs over recent two years i lost faith in all ICOs specially those born from eth blockchain . I advice anyone not to invest in ICOs or private sale again , just be active and follow free bounties program and airdrops.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

In fact, it is now difficult to predict how the situation in the crypto market will develop. But it seems to me that there will be no drastic changes next year. As before, the direction of ICO will develop next year. The total number of promising projects will increase, although scammers will remain.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I believe that in 2019 there can be significant progress in the crypto market. Including will develop ICO. It seems to me that ICO will provide crypto-promising technologies for the market. Therefore, investments in this direction will steadily increase.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

I continue to believe that 2019 will be a truly successful year for the development of the crypto market and ICO. Gradually the situation in the market will stabilize. Reliable crypto-currencies will gradually restore their price hike. The total number of prospective ICOs will increase, although scammers will also operate in the market.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

It seems to me that in reality it is now extremely difficult to predict the possible development of the situation in the crypto market during the next year. After all, the specificity of crypto suggests that no one can accurately predict the future situation and changes in the market. But I very much hope that the situation on the market will gradually stabilize, the prices of many reliable coins will go up.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

ICO game will go on. As long as we are not in a bear market I don't see any reason why ICO game would end.

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

As in this year, the state of the ICO will depend on the trend of the crypto-currency market. If the market grows, then ICO projects will be well conducted and achieve success. Apparently, ICO will still exist for a long time.
Next year, at last, states should start massively regulating the ICO process. This will remove the fraudulent ICO campaigns and significantly increase the level of trust in these projects.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

I'm thinking. that in 2019 the situation on the market will improve, but the pumps as in 2017 will not be.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

I can not sat exactly what kind of ICO projects will be in 2019, but in case the system of checking the ICOs for scams will not be created, in order to back the trust of investors, if do not make this in such case this direction for ordinary investors will disappear.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

I think 2019 will be a good year for icos. because 2018 q3 and q4 is really painful for icos. people lost too much money.And  people now really afraiding of investing new icos. Too many flippers rekted during these icos. I believe they will never invest in icos. So after these flippers exit that ico space. Icos will start to good performance in 2019 i believe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

My prediction about ICO in 2019 doesn't seem to have changed much and is still the same as this year. But I hope that ICO in 2019 will be even better than this year. Because I want to try to learn to invest in ICO. I think it will look difficult when more ICOs arrive. That's my opinion about ICO in 2019
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

In 2019 most ICOs will not be able to raise even $100k because many people have seen that some of the ICOs I only out to scam Investors and investors are also becoming smarter by day. All those ICOs without any form of genuineness will all fail.
Not quite agree. If the market will deploy in the near future. Then we will see an influx of new investors, who will also invest in projects. Old players will approach investing in ico with caution, and new ones will still feed the scammers.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

I think that it will depend on what will happen to the cryptocurrency market. Against the background of a strong current recession and a large number of fraudulent ICOS, there are fewer investors. If the situation changes, the ICO will again attract investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

Seeing from the end of this year in my opinion some ICOs have started to improve in terms of product quality, company, team, and their vision-mission. Looks like 2019 is the rise of the crypto world economy, of course this will be beneficial for ICO companies and investors in gaining profits. In this case, in 2018 is a bad experience for the crypto world but this makes the way for a bright world in ICO investment.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

I see that every year there will always be new ico that will be released and some of them are the development or replication of the existing ico

upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

To the next year was successful for most projects, there should be some regulator that can at least protect from the scum. Who can act as such a regulator? Only the goverment comes to the first answer. And will it benefit the market if the goverment starts interfering?
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

To the next year was successful for most projects, there should be some regulator that can at least protect from the scum. Who can act as such a regulator? Only the goverment comes to the first answer. And will it benefit the market if the goverment starts interfering?
Hmm government coming in as a regulator i dont see that as a very good idea. Rather an independent body be incharge because the whole idea of blockchain is decentralization and government wants centralization.

Well my prediction of 2019 market will continue to grow and more and more projects will keep coming up with great ideas. From statista it was predicted that blockchain market technology to grow to 2.3 billion U.S. dollars by 2021. https://www.statista.com/statistics/647231/worldwide-blockchain-technology-market-size/
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

The incessant flow of scam projects is giving crypto enthusiasts more exposure and it's like many investors are now becoming resistant to them,because their tactics are just being revealed. 2018 is a year of lessons.  A year to add more knowledge about crypto, most especially on the do and don't of operating successfully in the space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: