Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4537 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

I think ICO will become increasingly difficult. It will be more strict to compete. Hopefully, with the emerging of more good ICOs, it could influence bitcoin and other coins' price to go higher.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

I think what will happen in 2019 is that there will be a price change from Bitcoin whether it's up or down. while Ico will be increasingly strict in selecting projects by investors. the ICO project will get less income from investors, because the investor has been very tired in finding a good project for him. That's my prediction. apologize if there is something wrong with my words.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

I think some organization should be created for regulating the companies who wants to holding ICO in the future so the ICO company cannot scam investors who want to invest on their project. If all ICO's are good, and profiting, then 2019 will be the great year for ICO.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:27 AM

It is too early to speak for 2019, because it has not yet ended in 2018, and much remains not known, including the situation on the market that will arise by the end of the year!
Whether anyone thinks it's too early or not to predict the outcome of ICOs in 2019 or not, I know of a certainty that nothing will change with the scam it has become unless a regulation is set in place. And without regulation many investors won't even go near an ICO with a pole. Regulation should be the key thing canvassed right now for ICOs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

Yes, in my opinion, ico will continue to come up with new innovations which will certainly be better. Although of course ico scam will also continue to be among them. However, the specificity of the cryptocurrancy market is that no one can accurately predict situations and changes. Someone just can assume possible changes.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

It is too early to speak for 2019, because it has not yet ended in 2018, and much remains not known, including the situation on the market that will arise by the end of the year!

Everything is clear as I can see. We will not see the bull run this year. All hope on 2019 and ETF after the sec's decision.
Franky2tor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I think also that ICOs will be still alive, and maybe more popular. I think some good projects now will have opportunity to work next year. So I think we should invest. Look for ICOs at IcoGuide.com very trustworthy platform and user-friendly at the same time.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

I think for now, ICO is still developing and also in 2019 the market will definitely get bigger because ico itself will not stop here.Today ICO is growing and many people like it
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

I see that every year there will always be new ico that will be released and some of them are the development or replication of the existing ico
I really hope that you are not talking about that being from only a single project, if so that would be horrible.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Investments in blockchain technologies will grow. It's like with the Internet, every year the Internet market is growing enormously. You just need more quality projects that somehow influence the world. Also what to do to rich investors, they also want to play this game because they can multiply their capital.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Everything is clear as I can see. We will not see the bull run this year. All hope on 2019 and ETF after the sec's decision.
Perhaps you are right, and we really do not wait for the market recovery and price rises, but there is still hope and time for recovery, because according to the statistics of the past years, the price of bitcoin always grew significantly in Q4.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

Every investors wants to invest on good Ico that will guaranty profit and longevity of the project but the problem is finding the right ICO to invest, there are to many ICO some looks good but failed to get funding and support from the community even if the team are all legit.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

I think for now, ICO is still developing and also in 2019 the market will definitely get bigger because ico itself will not stop here.Today ICO is growing and many people like it

- Yes, it still grows but it goes in a more negative direction every year, this is something you can see through what it gives investors, most of the investment is just capital losses, not too much profit, especially this year. Perhaps ico has become an easy place to make money in the minds of investors and creators, this makes scammers use their flexible brains to create more junk projects and just like that, ICO almost became a land of sin, people cheat each other, losers are still investors, 2019 will probably be a land of crime

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Yes, it can be as we expected. If we talk about investor, that's sure investors will be smarter than before. And if we talk about ICO project I think in 2019 there will be more quality projects and very innovative in implementing the blockchain system. So, indirectly the blockchain system will grow better. It can even find a new system that is better than now, because as time goes by the developers always scrutinize the problems that arise and try to solve them.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Of course, ICOs will continue to exist, and maybe there will be good star projects in 2019, but I think there will be a big change in the way people invest in the future. Maybe in 2019 people will gradually abandon ETH. See ICO will be weakened in 2019.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

I feel that ICO really needs to be formalized now. In the past, the market was very crazy, and there were too many funds. Now the amount of funds in the market is not as much as before. It should allow potential ICOs to stand up. Let them get the money,

Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

I agree with you.
For sure the ICOs would be much more smarter.
For me i predict based on what i have experience that in 2019, ICOs could most likely blossom and expand and more elite projects would come up.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

There will be it good or not, will show only time. I already understood that you should not plan something in the cryptocurrency market. We can assume, but not take the assumptions as a basis. It can do is bad to turn back for us.

Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

The year 2018 proved to be very difficult for ICOs. It seems to me that in 2019 this industry will begin an active recovery. I believe that ICOs will make a big profit.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

The crypto-currency market as well as the project market - is coming from waves, from falling to growth.
The bear market is usually preceded by a growing market, that is, we will see a rise in prices and rates of crypto-currencies - in the near future.
What will attract new investments and wishing to earn, and the number of new projects will increase

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: