Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4542 times)
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

It all depends on the market sentiment, if the whole market performs well, so ICOs will, but as long as all coins are losing their value, what we have seen in 2018, of course ICOs suffer too.

Honest teams set ICO to avoid any speculation. I.e. don't state to have collected a lot of money even if is untrue and dump tokens on the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

With observations that I have seen for a few months, IOO has been very concerned that many have not finished on time and even stopped, but I predict that for the end of this year there will be improvements and in 2019 it will return to normal as early as 2018.
I just hope that in the future the ICO will be better than now because I also began to worry about the number of failed ICOs this year. but if next year Bitcoin can recover then I think there will be many good ICOs because investors will start coming if market conditions improve.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

It all depends on the market sentiment, if the whole market performs well, so ICOs will, but as long as all coins are losing their value, what we have seen in 2018, of course ICOs suffer too.

If a project is really good and useful, there is a chance to get profit from an ICO. But 90% of projects is really scam
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

I'm observing the situation now - there're many good projects attracting investments in fiat, e. g. my favorite eloncity. I guess it'll survive this hard time, and in the new year there'll be similar projects collecting money wisely and being resistant to such shake-ups of the market!
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

and I think ICO should die in 2019)
but it may be an analogue to him, we will see in the near future.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

I believe that in 2019, investors will carefully study the projects in which they want to participate and the number of scams will decrease due to this
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

I think 2019 will be a year for this year's growing and starting ICOs. Next year would be a year of useless and even scam ICOs due to popularity of its potential as a business and in the market. Most will use it as another front having a nice platform and objectives leaving only scammed investors and hopeful participants. Yet, 2019 will be a huge year for the world of cryptocurrency, a year for using and implementing crypto as a primary mode of payment, and a year for platforms' objectives to take place and action.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

I think 2019 will be a year for this year's growing and starting ICOs. Next year would be a year of useless and even scam ICOs due to popularity of its potential as a business and in the market. Most will use it as another front having a nice platform and objectives leaving only scammed investors and hopeful participants. Yet, 2019 will be a huge year for the world of cryptocurrency, a year for using and implementing crypto as a primary mode of payment, and a year for platforms' objectives to take place and action.
2018 and 2019 should be a fun year for all the people that are into ICO's. The amount of potential investors is huge.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
There's a huge probabilitt that the ICO projects for next year would be better than in this year's especially if the bull run will happen at the end of this year which would open up more opportunities in the market as next year enters. But since there's no assurance about the things for the following months, the best thing to do is to be still and to continue what you are doing specifically holding the tokens from ICOs and bounties in order to earn huge profit once recovery happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Every new year comes with it package, 2019 is close but we don't know what it will bring, the best we can do is to hope for the best and take speculations out of the way.
Speculations is one of those too that is making crypto suffer.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

It is better to react to the market than predict where it will go, because no one knows where bitcoin or any other altcoin will be 1 week from now. Signs of bullish/bearish divergence can happen within a single day and can quickly turn a market from bull to bear and vice versa. It was also fun watch a vast majority of people in the trading community predict that bitcoin will go up, only to see it crash then watch the awkward radio silence. Nobody can predict the price of bitcoin. Better to be a reactive trader (scalper) than an investor. This rule does not apply if you have insider trading knowledge.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

I hope that in 2019 the market will have less ICOs but all with high quality, market should regulated itself and not to give chance to scam to destroy the system. It is difficult thing. I guess we need some regulations. Some already exist, here is the link with info: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/ico-regulations-icos-and-their-impending-containment but I think this is not enough, we need more.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

look man, the ICO model offers a lot of points that poke the human weaknesses... ICOs definitely need to run in a different, more controlled system so that these dumb scammers and/or incompetent teams searching for quick cash don't have it so easy...
It is both a matter of investor educations and also ICO regulation ... otherwise what you are seing in ICOs will be the beginning of the end for this financing system...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

I believe there are project that are trying to make some kind of filter to find any good quality project that are opening an ICO, if that project working, i think it will be able to remove all those fake/scam project. That way cryptocurrency will be able to gain trust again.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

As for me, future of the ICOs depend on the market situation. If the market will keep falling, it will be hard to attract some investors. On the other hard, maybe some of new ICOs will become powerful altcoin and change the situation. All we can is wait.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

There is a need for reliable and affordable blockchain that will be able to alternate the Ethereum. In other cases, we cannot be sure about appearence of the sucessful projects, because using Etherum is very expensive and team does not make a thing about it.
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

well ICO still alive as far as crypto alive tho, it proves that crypto still developed by many developers in the world
in 2018, the wrong isnt an ICO but the market because market cant go up

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

I guess, it's hard to predict it since most ICO's as of now are not really doing well. But we hope that in 2019, all new ICO's will be good for investors and for all people here who supports this kind of world. Only time can tell what would be the outcomed in evey activities done here in crypto community.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

ICOs need to get the trust of the potential investors back. Several month ago, when people believed in ICOs much more, they invested without any regrets. Today, when amount of sucessful projects is low, trust is low too, so we need to change it.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

ICOs need to get the trust of the potential investors back. Several month ago, when people believed in ICOs much more, they invested without any regrets. Today, when amount of sucessful projects is low, trust is low too, so we need to change it.
Yes, I hope in the next year there will be more succesful ICO project but perhaps on that we must be able to bounceback again it's original price in order them to release rewards and having good value in market . I believe they will bring back the trust of investors as far as it proves a lot in terms of gaining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: