Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4537 times)
Tistergis

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

It is terrible even to present how many any shit will release in 2019. So many bad projects leaves that any desire to participate in them vanishes

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
I think that the point is not in good or bad ICOs but in the fact that the market mood is negative today and investors are afraid to invest in altcoins. When the bulls come to the market, investors will come along with them.
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

I am sure that in 2019 ICO will not only remain, but there will be more of them. This is due to the legalization of cryptocurrency and crowdfunding in an increasing number of countries, which will lead to increase in the total number of ICOs.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

When you said investors would be wiser next year what about newbies? I believe tons of newbies will still join cryptocurrency next year too and there will still be victims of scam ICOs .we need an entirely new solution to tackle ICO scams

powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

the ICO market has still been a good investment in 2018 there may be lots of fake and failure ICOs but still there are some genuine and successful, maybe in 2019 fake ICOs would be lessen by 10% and most of the ICOs would be a success.  
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

So far it is difficult to predict, but, of course, the situation on the ICO market will change, in which direction it is not yet clear, but I hope that this will not be worse than this year.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

I am expecting a bull run so it would be good for icos too. But not like 2017. Back then every project even the ones without any logic can get their hard cap.

Now people are more wise, now what to buy and not to buy.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

I think that in 2019, interest in ico will not just fall, but on the contrary - will become even more. Of course, the number of scams will not decrease either, but in General the market will grow and this is good.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
2woon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

very nice topic!
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

It seems to me that this will be a very difficult year for the ICO industry. Most likely it will be cleared of fraudulent projects, and it will become more qualitative.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

There is a need for reliable and affordable blockchain that will be able to alternate the Ethereum. In other cases, we cannot be sure about appearence of the sucessful projects, because using Etherum is very expensive and team does not make a thing about it.

Ethereum's ERC20 platform is currently too good and will still be the best choice for ICO project teams. However, it is not optimistic that the ICOs are too many and no ICO to change the fields they operate
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Of course, I wanted the situation with the ICO to change, this year a lot of fraud and investment are very risky, so I don’t want to invest in anything.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

I predict that by 2019 there will be more ICOs than this year, even some crypto experts say, ICOs are part of a business model in the future, so if their predictions are correct, then all real-world businesses might make their own ICOs. - to get funding for the development of their project

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

yes I really agree with your opinion, ico is not dead yet, and in 2019 investors will definitely be more picky about the ico they will invest, this is a positive thing in my opinion, because this is very important so there is no more ico not qualified

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO.

You are absolutely right. Investors have become smarter than before. If you look at the ICO markets from January 2018 to September, then you will find scam ICO projects have decreased incredibly and now investors are able to find which ICO will be a scam! Though This year isn't good enough for the ICO projects, but, still, many ICO is being the success! And, I agree with you that, 2019 Will be a big Year for the ICO market.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Probably 2018 will be best ever ico year crypto lovers will ever see before rules and regulations are laid down that ot the only thing that can restore trust of ico buyers.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

The end of 2018 will determine my prediction for ICO in the coming year. there are fewer scam projects in 2018 compared to last year which should give a higher success rates to projects. Most ICO investments at bitcoin bottom price of $6000 should have a better ground to thrive with the fund raised except they want to deceive investors. More platforms are recently provided and ban lifted. There are also promises of large money investment in the coming year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

2019 may be even better if Bitcoin starts his rally. And there may be even a bit more attention to this market due to new crowdfunding scheme which names Initial Security Tokens Offering. We all already see that utility tokens are not needed and no one use them at all, so i hope that ISTO will change this market and also we will be able to enter such projects without any troubles.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

Well, a lot of people got burned with the last ICO FOMO and for sure it's not gonna be the same as last time but I'd expect another big wave coming soon (but less ICOs due to regulation and scam filters).

Even tho the market is very bad right now ICOs are still doing very well (those that got funded) and the new ICOs are getting more funds compared to the previous months so the ICO market is slowly picking up.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

yes I really agree with your opinion, ico is not dead yet, and in 2019 investors will definitely be more picky about the ico they will invest, this is a positive thing in my opinion, because this is very important so there is no more ico not qualified
The ICO's next year should be really large because the coins have increased transactions within their blockchain now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: