Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4547 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Of course,2018 is an unsuccessful year for the ICO, after the sensational 2017, 2018 is an unsuccessful year.  In any case, it was a good experience, as people are faced with fraud, it is a bitter experience, but investors have learned to identify Scam projects. Due to this, Scam projects will cease to be financed and will not enter the market. And perhaps in 2019, ICO scams will be minimal.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

There will probably be only a few icos in 2019, as the ico market will continue to shrink.
You can see it already, that less and less good ico come on the market.
There are some forecasts that suggest that in the near future almost 60% of all coins will lose relevance, because they either do not have a real product or will not be in demand in society.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

I can not predict how next year the ico market will be, but hopefully better than this year. This year, the ico market seems to be dominated by the fraudster icos. That could ruin the market if it continues like this.

I agree with you. There is a lot of fraud and therefore investors do not really want to invest in ICO. Unfortunately.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

I think that in 2019, the ICO market will grow more and more and possibly attract more than 3 billion for the year, which will be the largest amount of funds raised.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

I think in 2019 there won't be many icos like 2017 or 2018, maybe they will concentrate on product development or establish partnerships with partners

I do not think that ICO will be less in the next year, on the contrary, it seems to me that their number will remain at about the same level or increase. Projects will collect less and less money as it happens now.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

I think in 2019 there won't be many icos like 2017 or 2018, maybe they will concentrate on product development or establish partnerships with partners
Next year could have coins that launch without an ICO or there might be a few ICO's compared to before though they would be real projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Definitely, we expect to see a bigger more ICO in 2019 but fewer scam ICOs. I have read whitepapers of several projects who wants to serve as escrow for ICO projects and I guess with this idea, we will see lesser scam ICOS.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

I can not predict how next year the ico market will be, but hopefully better than this year. This year, the ico market seems to be dominated by the fraudster icos. That could ruin the market if it continues like this.
We should not trying to predict how many ICO's there will be, instead we should push the prices of coins so there will be more later on.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO.
Agreed. It will be much more difficult for ICOs to attract new investors, but good ones can still collect really nice money, if they are:

- transparent
- experienced
- having a good idea
- running a good but serious marketing strategy

No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Yes, it will also depend on overall market situation, if it stays low, ICOs will also collect less money in general. Next year could be a good year for great ICOs, people are detecting scam ICOs easier now.

Smiley Smiley
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Perhaps the community will take any measures, but I do not think that much in this regard will change.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

This year is a consequence of high expectations from many ICOs, most of whom were fraudsters.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Of course,2018 is an unsuccessful year for the ICO, after the sensational 2017, 2018 is an unsuccessful year.  In any case, it was a good experience, as people are faced with fraud, it is a bitter experience, but investors have learned to identify Scam projects. Due to this, Scam projects will cease to be financed and will not enter the market. And perhaps in 2019, ICO scams will be minimal.

I can’t call the year 2018 so unsuccessful; rather, on the contrary, take a look at the successes of 2017, people invested in everything without thinking, and what came of it? Half of the projects that collected investments failed. Now people started to think with their head, and this is great.
clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

Good ICO with working product will be have a progress about project is need 1 years. Yeah we are know about this. Like Strat, neblio, zilliqa, icx, is 2017 ICO in 2018 they're shining in the bull market.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

We should not trying to predict how many ICO's there will be, instead we should push the prices of coins so there will be more later on.
if only the market recovers, there will definitely be a number of successful ICOs because in poor market conditions it has reduced investor interest so many ICOs fail. so what you say is true if we have to push coins so the market gets better. so that in the future it will become a crypto resurrection and also include the ICO.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

Despite the bearish market in this year, some ICOs are still having theri heads up. For instance, the likes of MTC- It was able to list and trade at above ICO price and several others like that. Also, those who invested into some coins were still able to make their profits. It even seems that investing into coins in this bearish market, bring a lot of profits. Well, 2019 ICOs might be better.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Well what can we say or do, all we could do is to  wish for the best. All it will be great if we could limit the number of scam projects in the upcoming year although it will not be on a silver platter. But I think 2019 will  be better than 2018

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

the number of new ico is going to be less. the last few weeks you could already clearly notice it. 2019 may not be a good year for ico if things continue.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

I am optimistic about the ICO and I am sure that this sphere will continue to develop. In 2019, the competition between the organizers of the ICO will increase even more and only the best projects will be able to attract the attention of investors.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

I already realized that I should not plan something on the cryptocurrency market. It is very difficult. We need to learn to analyze, now I have paid attention to the Scavo project, let's see how it will develop Cool
andeonnut

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

I think ICOs will come back into vogue once retail investors re-enter the market. The greed is just too strong.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: