Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4542 times)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

I guess there will be much less ICOs in the nearest future. Just because many projects that decided to launch ICO in 2016 or 2015 did it in 2017(I'm talking only about good projects, not those that launched site and wrote primitive wp to collect money)and those who saw it in 2017 decided to do the same in a year, till 2018 ending.

Now I see future good projects can be launched under government regulations so investors may be only institutional ones - average person may have possibility to invest only on exchanges.
P.S.: of course as one of many variants, just fantasize Smiley

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

To tell the truth I'm not sure about good situation in the next year. But I hope that ETF will be approved and different laws will become more loyal.

kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

I like all of you hope so much. I think that next year will bring a lot of positive news and we will be able to make good money in this market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

I think that ico will only increase in all indicators next year, so I think that we are waiting for thousands of projects)

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

The year 2018 has not recorded success so far when it comes to ICOs. Most of the ICOs in 2018 were pure scam and some that are not even scam got on exchange below ICO price. Therefore these issue led to reduction in ICO investors in 2018 unlike what we had in 2017. I just hope 2019 turn out to be another good year for ICOs.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

ICOs are more like business coming on blockchain to promote and rise fund for their businesses or any for developmental process they might be into. so i am sure that more would want to bring theirs on blockchain, most especially when they begin to see the positive effect on others.
I even envisage that we will continue to have more in this space. Although, most might not be genuine.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Investors and project teams have more confidence in 2019 than this year and I dont know why. Any bull run at the end of the year might be an elixir to the coming year. Nobody expect a big bull run, just a relief for the long past year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Every year there will be more and more ico, investors will become smarter, fraudulent ico will be less. It is also possible to start the regulation or more thorough control of the conducted ico, which will also have a positive impact on the reputation of the industry.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

In 2019, the picture is unlikely to change much. I think that will be a little less ICO but it is likely that the number of scams will decrease, everything else will be the same.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Every year there will be more and more ico, investors will become smarter, fraudulent ico will be less. It is also possible to start the regulation or more thorough control of the conducted ico, which will also have a positive impact on the reputation of the industry.
the coins that begin their journey in the industry will see that they cannot go that far unless they have a large backing. That is why they quit while they are ahead.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

These days, it would seem that the crypto world is coming to an end. The sheer amount of bad news is enough to make even the most optimistic investors desperate. The SEC continues to delay making game-changing decisions. Goldman Sachs has done pretty much the same, and countries like India have even banned the use of digital coins. However, while it is difficult to believe it, the situation is not as bad as it seems. Cryptos have had a pretty short history, but even so, they managed to go through worse. If we know something about this industry, it's that the change can happen at pretty much any moment.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Making some prediction about the crypto market is difficult because volatility is something inherent in the market, but the year 2019 may well be much better than the 2018 was
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

We can't say that 2019 is a great year to come to the investors even they experience to participate in a scam campaign it is still possible that they can be participated in a scam campaign again because we can removed people who want to steal are investments. I think they are part of this world of the currency.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

If the number of scams decrease It would be a safer place for inverstors si It would not be the dame . Ando when the Next hype comes a long que would be in a safer place to use the opportunity with out fear of being scammed And with the experience to detect And be part of stronger proyects.

I think they one that with this market are still getting profit in this unsafe enviorement when this become safer It would be a lot easier yo do business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

It is very hard to say for sure but I believe ICO markets can be very profitable and also the opposite depending how good or how bad your choices are.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

It's easy to make prediction but it's hard to believe them. If not all, most of the predictions last year and early this year failed. This is one evidence that cryptocurrency is very volatile and unpredictable.

What's my point here: Do not expect, let's just hope for the best.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

well
no predict ICO will die
since smart contract already like something common,
u know , stellar , NEO , Waves even EOS already have smart contract to creating some token
maybe ico will be more than this year.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

There are two things involved, it's either in 2019, crypto booms which will trigger the massive participation in ICOs or crypto continues to fall which prevents people from investing in upcoming ICOs. Let's wait and see what the market has for us before we talk about this.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

ICO do have a long way to go and year 2017 was just the beginning. ICOs are providing a fast and more efficient way of crowd funding with smart contracts which was never seen before. For obvious reasons, with ICOs getting viral in year 2017, it gave birth to a lot of scams as well in subsequent year. But after that, serious projects are now taking extreme measures before initiating there crowd sale. Addition of KYC and AML is one of them.
With ICOs getting more secured day by day and reduce in number of scams, I feel that Year 2019 will again be good for ICOs and new projects.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

I think so too, even the ICO in 2019 will have better quality because currently, crypto has developed new rules that will make the ICO more useful and superior. The emerging ICOs are also developing their systems and technology. Both the crypto community and the ICO team are currently stepping together to realize a better cryptocurrency. So that it will produce good benefits for all parties.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: