Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4537 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
I agree with you . 2019 will be a new revolution for the whole of this market and everything will become clearer and make people have absolute confidence in good ICO projects. I believe this year everything is just a light check before things get into the uptrend. Just wait and buy lots of ETH to prepare for this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

Most ICOs are failing to generate more liquidity on the exchange and failing drastically when launched on the exchange due to bear market. Also the ICOs fund collection are dropping drastically (image source Top ICO news)

But I feel ICOs will do great in 2019 as ICOs are the way to being fresh money into the markets & there are so many good things hopefully we will be going to see like Bitcoin ETF, cryptocurrency regulation and competion between the countries for cryptocurrency dominance.
theres is one ico that very became successful Its DGTX, im very disappointed I sold at 20000 sats of eth
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

Maybe in 2019 , I think most of the coins in the market are starting to lose but some will remain especially the top coins in the market and I still hoping that what happen in year 2017 will repeat and it would be totally a good day. 
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

I think ICO in 2019 will be more and more, of course the rival is getting tighter , all depends on us, how we choose ico which is good and gives a lot of big profits for us

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

I agree with you . 2019 will be a new revolution for the whole of this market and everything will become clearer and make people have absolute confidence in good ICO projects. I believe this year everything is just a light check before things get into the uptrend. Just wait and buy lots of ETH to prepare for this
well, we all hope like that. I think there are so many ICOs that become scams. well, that's because many are aiming only to get money, not to develop their projects. Hopefully 2019 will be better than this year.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

I think ICO in 2019 will be more and more, of course the rival is getting tighter , all depends on us, how we choose ico which is good and gives a lot of big profits for us
I also think so because if market prices skyrocket high in 2019 and all Altcoin prices rise then many ICO gets more and more launched, rivals are increasingly tight and project maker will increasingly competing in making promising ICO projects in 2019. yes it is an advantage for us and do not waste it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

The possibility of an ICO increasing and better regulation has high quality so that it makes it on a better coin. With the reduction of scam projects, it will make this forum healthier and the market get better.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

In my opinion, the crypto market that wants to recover at the end of 2018.Therefore, ICOS campaigns by the end of 2018 will be able to recover well and ICOS operations may return as 2017.It will be in February 2019.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

If indeed the ethereum price will increase, there will certainly be a change like in 2017, where ico is a lot of big success. I hope that happens next year where you can get a lot of profits
I'm not sure ETh is going to increase, now I'm holding the new altcoin, no longer holding eth, I just use eth to trade the coin, I think eth is just under $ 300 back, Regardless of the time it takes, the price of eth is not going to increase.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

I think there will be no significant leap, as at the end of 2017.  The price will fluctuate, and will the gradual growth. I believe that the ETH, Bitcoin and the new network of the EOS, which has the advantage of a new services as return up the transaction, priority in the smart contract and many other opportunities will appeal to investors.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

I think that there will be less ICOs in 2019 due to the tight regulations and investors will be smart enough to identify scam or useless ICOs.
Therefore, there will be more room for ICO with innovative and practical projects instead of useless projects which is good for investors.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

David78k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

I am sure that the 2019 economy will return to normal, both globally and cryptocurrency. I am sure of that.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

I think that there will be less ICOs in 2019 due to the tight regulations and investors will be smart enough to identify scam or useless ICOs.
Therefore, there will be more room for ICO with innovative and practical projects instead of useless projects which is good for investors.

2019 will be a year when ico has strict regulations and it is not easy to publish their ICO,
because the regulation will regulate the ICO to minimize fraud

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

I am sure that the 2019 economy will return to normal, both globally and cryptocurrency. I am sure of that.

If the regulator will come to the market there will be not many ICOs in 2019. There is no new things from ICOs
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

In 2019 there will be very few ICO's due to strict regulation. And maybe it will help to catch fraud ICO's. And investors also will get relief from the fake ICO's.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

If the regulator will come to the market there will be not many ICOs in 2019. There is no new things from ICOs
Yes, lack of regulations for new ICO makes them abusive to do such things like they tend to not give importance to the investors and bounty participants and they only think for themselves and this will destroy the image of crypto currency. I think its good to have some regulation to have smooth and fair processing.

Alexrzz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

I would love there will be NO ICO in 2019.
That just pisses me off that like 90% of all "ICO" i see is absolutely clear scam, most of them even dont care so much that just copy-paste previous ico scam and pretending to be a serious project Angry
Look on announcements - it is flooded with shit, my eyes are bleeding when i search smth worth! Roll Eyes
So I wish soooo much ICO would get forbidden in the way it exist now. Or minimum moved out from main altcoin announcement thread!
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

yes, next year ICO will stay exist
and i think an ICO regulations is needed in crypto world,, to make ico investments safe
there is no guarantee if the ICO project will growing hard after hit the exchange, because its depends on the project team and community mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

I expect that all frozen projects next year will receive additional investments in order to finally reach their goal and release tokens. And I keep silent about new ones in general, they are more and more every day, even a bear market does not stop mass cloning.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Im predict ICO ini 2019 more great and more trust from any investors ini the world and many platform now with service to avoid scam ICO, 2019 ICO will live with more real and legit projects. Just wait and patience this moment coming in 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: