Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?
We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.
When I was a newbie I have been told the most important thing about the bitcoin and that is bitcoin is volatile and sustainable in nature, because of which its valuation keeps on flactuation and then it has made its existence since more than a decade so obviously if the rates are low and the bitcoin market is crashing, it doesn’t mean that it will not inflate in the future, moreover this is the time when one should invest into bitcoin, because you can easily buy many bitcoins so definitely I will suggest bitcoin investment to my friends and family members when the market is crashing.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Of course, I will recommend my family and my friends (who has the interest to invest) to join the market when it’s crashing. Because it is the time for us to invest in bitcoin more at cheaper rates. By investing at lower rates and selling at high we can earn huge profits. And I will warn them about the risks of investing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

You have to know something that even if you make your family and friends join crypto and make them buy some coins, the price will not go up. Why? Because the big whales are in control of the price. They can manipulate it and alter it to the way they want is to be. Perhaps last year price was of their deeds. You just do not know when it grows and when it falls. All of it is within their hands to decide. So, let us hope that those big whales make the price grow back again.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.
This is an investment, whenever we go into investment, whether it's at cheap prices or high prices, the risk of loss still exists. and I don't want to recommend this to the people closest to me because if they experience a loss it will have an impact on our relationship. I just want them to be attracted by themselves, then I lead them to invest in crypto so they don't blame anyone when they suffer losses.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

If you do, explain why.
When a market falls, making long-term investments is a solution. For this reason, the person who joins here must have a long-term investment experience, therefore I would recommend those who already have this experience.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Yes, i will. Because i believe in Bitcoin's future, i will recommend bitcoin to my family and friends
alonia99

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

I do not think it's a good idea, when you want someone to join you, obviously you have to show them the benefits, not a red one.  Grin
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

If you do, explain why.

i'm not to recomended family or friends to join now because price still not stable and down trend, if people new user at trading and lose make crypto is bad reputation.
it will recomended when moment bitcoin is uptrend.
alonia99

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Yes, i will. Because i believe in Bitcoin's future, i will recommend bitcoin to my family and friends
You should believe in blockchain technology and the benefits and applications from it rather than a long-established currency such as bitcoin. Wink Wink Wink
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

I will surely recommend if the person know the pros and cons about investing, and won’t blame me if something goes wrong. Because I know it is a good to time to get in crypto when market is crashing.
Yeah they have to know the truth about bitcoin, that this investment is volatile sometimes the price above and sometimes the price is
below, don't always tell them sweet things about crypto, because when they are interest to join and bad things happen, maybe they will panic then
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

If you do, explain why.
No, actually I never thought of doing this. Most of my family members or other relatives are not interested in this crypto market and I guess many do not know that something called as cryptocurrency market exists. So there is no point of asking them to invest. Rest my close acquaintances or my friends are already into this market. so they themselves are wise enough to make all the decisions.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

I recommend all the people close to me to join cryptocurrency and invest at this point in time. It is a special privilege. If I encouraged my friend and family to join cryptocurrency when the price was high, why won't I do same now that they have the opportunity to buy more at a reduced price.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Yes, and my first recommendation was when the price was under $10...

I let them know of the risks to the best of my ability as well as the potential upsides.

I make sure they understand that the price could potentially drop and that bitcoin could potentially fail altogether.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Of course, I recommend my family and close friends to immediately invest in Crypto, I suggest to enter immediately because the price is lower so they have a better chance of benefiting from the market recovery.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Yes, i would recommend investing the bitcoin and the all altcoin today.. I wouldn't think that the market will go down anymore. Specially the ending of summer holidays.. Usually after summer holidays the market goes high. Invest and wait for october to come..

NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
Merited by Helioshel (1)

If you do, explain why.
The lower the cost of a crypto currency, the more likely it will start to grow again. It follows from this that very favorable conditions for entering the market. And, respectively, relatives and close people will be very thankful if they benefit from this, especially financial. Of course it is worth considering how much you are sure that the price is at the very bottom!

You should conduct serious research to be sure of the nearest growth.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Why not? This is the good time to explain that this crypto market will possibly fall like what is happening right now. That this technology is unstable so we have to cook up always with the situation. Our family and friends will now understand that this crypto thing is risky but should give a time to understand it well.
You are assuming that humans are rational actors that are going to understand completely the risks that come from investing in a market like this, and if you take the time to look around you, and you will see that is not the case, people take all kind a risks without thinking about the consequences, most of the time they are able to avoid them just out of luck, but in the markets this kind of attitude is going to bankrupt you.

So only the most dedicated to the market of cryptocurrencies are still holding today and it's unlikely a person that did not knew about this market is going to have what it's necessary to hold their coins in the case things go wrong, so most likely you're going to make your family lose money and that is never a good thing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

I will advise the two set of people to join cryptocurrency when they  think they can make use of their resources efficiently to make huge amount of money. Sincerely speaking, the situation of market these days are not promising at all and to advise someone it you must as well tell the person the situation the market is and if he can take the risk.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

bitcoin won't get crashed what i think and which might be right to some extent and if some of my close one want to invest his money i would recommend him to invest in bitcoin some part of his investment and get some handsome profit.and it probably the right time because the bitcoin is facing the hard time now but in near future it would be more then enough beneficial to is believers.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

I do not recommend, but I only provide an explanation of how the benefits can be taken from the right moment. I think crypto recommends not to everyone, so I only recommend those who know technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: