Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Any sensible investor would recommend people to invest while market is crashing because that is the best time to enter the market. We people here in cryptos trust the future of cryptocurrencies. So, when the market crashes we know that it will ultimately go back to another height. So, why not suggest our dearest ones to invest at right time.
Now is a really good time to invest, only now it’s not clear whether we have reached the bottom of the Bitcoin price or if the decline will be even stronger. I believe that those who are not afraid to take risks and now buy Bitcoin will be able to make a profit when the market goes up.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?
We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

I will definitely recommend it only if they believe in me. Why would I recommend it when they don't have any faith in what I am saying? However I think it is good to make investment when the market is crashing because there are a lot of opportunities like cheap price of bitcoin and then there is a possibility that it will be at peak.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

How often do you recommend you enemies to others as potential friends?

There you have it!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Now is a good time to enter the market, I say so not only friends, but absolutely everyone.
Family  always are prone to blame someone when something goes wrong that's why before I tell them about any investment I lay out that they have a high risk of losing some money as well as making a lot of money for everything goes on well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

To be honest, I have never recommended cryptocurrency to anyone, I have to admit it is a difficult thing to explain cryptocurrency to someone without a technical background. However, I am always open when someone comes to me, explains as much as possible, as best I can, and I prefer to let him do his own research, rather than persuade him to make a purchase.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Yes, I have long ago when everything fell hard I tell my girlfriend that she bought herself a crypt. After all, yes, it's a great opportunity to make an investment, and then when the rapid growth is going to get a good profit. And I'm sure the growth will start suddenly and soon.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

I let my family to have knowledge in crypto. I talk to them the pros and cons and let them weigh things and letthem decide. I will help them so that they can also grab the opportunity that bitcoin can offer.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

I always does since new people must come on board to see the goodness of this amazing digital currency and even this is the right time since the market is really down it is easy to get yourself involved.
Getting yourself involved in cryptocurrencies is very easy, becoming successful in the market of cryptocurrencies in the other hand is one of the most difficult things to do, and many people are not prepared to handle failure and even success, you need to understand that most people are very afraid of making mistakes, for some reason they think that if they make mistakes there is something wrong with them, when that is not the case, making mistakes is part of the process of learning but even if a person was able to learn enough about the market to make money then you have another problem, the problem of success, and managing your success can be even more difficult than managing your failures.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

It's hard to get people to join in Bitcoin and explain Bitcoin to people who don't know about Bitcoin. Therefore I will only recommend to my family and best friends who already know about Bitcoin and understand the risks of investing in Bitcoin because if they already understand, it's easier to invite them to join here.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

We all know that the cryptocurrency is a volatile market and been volatile is the beauty of the market,so it will not be at a wrong place to invite a family member to join,i think it is the best time to join.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

yes, I told my family to buy some Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash when the price was below as it is now. indeed, only a few have heard my words because most are still in doubt and not yet familiar with cryptocurrencies and I'm sure when all prices will rise again, those who refuse will regret it  Cheesy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

My cryptocurrency investment is not targeted at making money the next day. I simply seize the opportunity to buy less and sell by the time the price has increased tremendously. Such opportunity to buy less is available when there is a downtrend and it has always paid me so I recommend it to friends and family.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

When the market is in the crashing season ,yes I would recommend to let them buy a good and stable altcoins that can be reliable that has a lower price value , but you must hold your tokens and coins to avoid sudden lose of investments, I recommend them for only buying altcoins for this the good time to buy coins at a lower price value.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

yes, I told my family to buy some Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash when the price was below as it is now. indeed, only a few have heard my words because most are still in doubt and not yet familiar with cryptocurrencies and I'm sure when all prices will rise again, those who refuse will regret it  Cheesy

don't you think that the market will go deeper and your family will be angry at you for lost money? )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

Yes i think everyone recommended bitcoin to his family.. but only little part of they savings, little investment for BTC is normal and good idea

jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

How often do you recommend you enemies to others as potential friends?

There you have it!

good point tbh:)

haha smartass

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

We all know that the cryptocurrency is a volatile market and been volatile is the beauty of the market,so it will not be at a wrong place to invite a family member to join,i think it is the best time to join.
You're definitely right cause the crashing time are the best to invest into crypto but ones just need to be more careful and do the right research before selecting his portfolio. However, this was the strategy some newbie lack which eventually lead them into losses.

Crashing market is the best time for newbie to join the market.

wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

If you do, explain why.
It will be a little difficult, even if your family has joined the crypto currency, it will make them suffer severe losses, moreover they are new to the crypto world. You can explain how the crypto currency works and invite them to join when the market price is stable.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

Yes I do because the best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets.  The whales have made the newbie investors scared with these recent crashes, its just a game to them.  Most newbs won't buy until they see the prices going up then they get FOMO'd into buying.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

If you do, explain why.

No I won’t,instead i will use the crashing time to teach and educate them about the capacity of cryptocurrency to recover,

So when the market starts to grow again they are ready and brave enough because they have seen whats the falling markets different from the growing,

But i have few family members that is not in crypto,because most of them are holder and daytraders now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: