Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:30:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong  (Read 24034 times)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

i have a strong feeling that this statement is a possibility. crypto adoption is just coming and it will come  massively. we are seeing a positivity as threre is steady sensitization by all means over the world which is causing great advert and publicity for cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

The Coinbase CEO was reacting to an inquiry concerning digital money's worldwide effort at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco, to which he anticipated that 1 billion individuals would in the long run be utilizing cryptographic forms of money in the following five years.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Coinbase, the U.S. organization Armstrong heads, is one of the world's biggest bitcoin and altcoin trades by exchanging volume. That makes it 32.5 percent of the general crypto-clients — seemingly, at any rate.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

Thats not the may be statement but it is the perfect statement made by a person who understands the crypto currency very well. Yes, government will also understand this fact completely and they will be making the another infrastructure for it soon. They will do it because they will see people demanding for this all the time and thus at the end they will have to make such changes for it. With the rising infrastructure more and more people will get involved in it and thus one day billion will also be less number than what is predicted today. So hopefully we will be seeing the crypto spikes and evolved crypto world soon.  Cheesy
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

I think he predicts the most obvious thing for the world’s economy that will come in future. I hope this will happen and of course with fair regulations to create an independent market
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Lets really hope his words come true, he knows and can maybe predict a few things since he started one of the biggest crypto exchanges, but a billion people is really huge, lets wait and see.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

Well I think this kind of statement has become the most cliché prediction regarding the future of crypto market. And it is obvious that we will be having a market of billions with crypto in the wallet
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will get more accepted in near future.It´s just matter of time and goverments knows that.And that will be a problem
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

I believe this is going to be happened for sure. But I fear that the market will be as free as now. Because we have already observed big people’s interference. I hope we will have freedom in future
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies have brought about a revolutionary change in monetary system. Though there are mixed reaction of people towards cryptocurrency, day by day people and organizations are accepting crypto even more.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

Actually this is quite possible for cryptocurrency to reach out to this much people. We have been seeing already that major crypto like BTC is being accepted by different countries and organizations.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

People will only use crypto and it will become popular if process of paying via crypto will be such easy as using Visa PayWave/MC PayPass for example.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Cryptocurrency has strong potential to become one of the most efficient and cost effective monetary system. I guess in future in will become a crying need for making transaction to get product and service from online.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

The world money is revolutionizing in front of us.cryptocurrencies is creat a new payment system for us.so we can say that.. A Billion people will be using cryptocurrencies in 5 years.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

Brian Armstrong said that"it makes sense thatany company out there who has a cap table should have their token".and He believes crypto -adoption will increase at anastronomical pase in the next half -decade.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

Cryptocurrencies are well known in the financial market as a way of generating income for low cash earners. Cryptocurrency investors are also of the opinion that digital currencies will provide a safe haven for their asset and money.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are valuable additional potential source of returns not connected to other asset we are used to trading.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

yes hopefully with the passes of time the amount of cryptocurrency users will increase, but for this our activeness is highly required if we don't stay conscious about the market then it will be hard for the market to developed
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

this place is not actually a thing where you can predict that 5 years later future , 5years is long time but as per the present situation and market updates we can definitely hope that in the future crypto market will progress more and more and more people will get interested over it
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

It is possible that in five years no less than a billion people will use a crypto currency. Crypto currency is very convenient for use by individuals. By that time, all states with legalization of the crypto-currency should also decide. This question is more interesting and unpredictable. I think that over time, states will tighten the rules for the circulation of crypto currency and how it ends is difficult to say.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: