Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong  (Read 24034 times)
blackwell77

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

I understand your curiosity but 5 years is a long time to predict anything so fast so I would request you to have patience and stay positive so that we could able to build a professional and develop field and people finds it interesting
Woodpecan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

crypto are more popular in the whole world. it will increase user because it is more reliable and reputable. people always try to secure banking. here crypto is best because it is decentralized banking. There is no doubt that the user is accepting different cryptocurrency and is rapidly increasing.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is making new examples for alternative payment systems. because it is decentralized banking. There is no doubt that the user is accepting different cryptocurrency. crypto will take best place in banking and trading sector.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

I don't think that this is impossible going by the current rate of adoption of cryptocurrency. All the countries that are not cryptocurrency friendly will eventually have to lift their lift their prohibition and embrace cryptocurrency. There will be a surge in the number of cryptocurrency users.
Demonster

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

no doubt about it. as cypto market are being famous day by day people are become interested about crypto market. people can reach on their desire success by proper use of crypto market.
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

yes you are right. crypto market is now new revulation of whole over the world. people can earn money and can be by use of cryptomarket. not only a billion maybe 70% of people will involve in crypto market if all countries accept it on their currency.
BlueBruiser

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

crypto currency is now one of the top leading currency in all over the world. people can make their dream successful by using crypto market. many people are now remove their unemployment problem because of crypto market. so we can hope that more people will be involved
Proctopus90

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

I hope as you that, his words will be true. Because I believe that for five years, most of the people in the world will accept cryptocurrency as the most important means of their investment and exchange.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

That has a huge possibility I would say. It is time we need new changes to our everyday life and crypto currencies are the right things to to take us forward. We are living in a digitised world and technologies will only get more and more advanced.
Demonster

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

Brian Armstrong believes that in five years the cryptocurrency user will be a billion people. Although I can not say for sure, his words will be completely true. But maybe not five years, but the number of users will increase a lot in less time.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

I am not sure about it, there are very big risk in bitcoin investment. And excessive adoption in short term will make bitcoin price rise too fast, if that happen many people will also sell their bitcoin once they can get profit. So the volatility will even bigger and people will be more afraid about the risk.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I am not sure about it, there are very big risk in bitcoin investment. And excessive adoption in short term will make bitcoin price rise too fast, if that happen many people will also sell their bitcoin once they can get profit. So the volatility will even bigger and people will be more afraid about the risk.
Yes that is true bitcoin investment have a big risk and we dont know when bitcoin gonna be goes up and down. maybe some people do take risk because they are know that they are getting a big profit once the price going up.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

Nothing impossible i agree to Brian Armstrong people wide open their the n w currency is a new gold treasure
5 year from now mass adoption of bitcoin become bubble system technology continue to improve
The goods feedback for ne digital cryptocurrency brings more investment

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges at the moment, maybe for the next five years, many countries have used it only to make crypto on sale and used by the world community for 5 years too fast because there are still many countries that have not received cryptocurrrency.

RoadRascal

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

I think that since the popularity of the cryptocurrency is increasing day by day, so his idea may be correct. I believe that in a short time, cryptocurrency will reach the people of the world and they will accept it as the best means of exchange.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will get more accepted in near future.It´s just matter of time and goverments knows that.And that will be a problem

the ban and rejection that occurred at this time was something they realized would explode in the future, crypto technology was needed because the times had changed and they would be crushed when trying to stop it
BlackCat3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

The crypto market is evolving day by day and there might be a time when billions of people will be using cryptocurrencies in their day to day life. That doesn't mean only BTC users that includes every coin users. There will be many coins beside the BTC stands, I assume.
FruitSprite

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

I completely agree with you. The stats and reports published by many analysts show that the Cryptocurrency will be evolved very soon, as it is being evolved ever since the coins are launched. There will be no corner where people do not have ideas about the Cryptocurrencies.
ChiefPotato

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

The cryptocurrencies will make its way very beautifully ever reaching and people will easily be able to get involved with the Crypto-market. But that includes the enrichment of technologies in the whole world and easy access to the internet.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Many people know about bitcoin now. And with this we can also say how trustworthy bitcoin has became now. Bitcoin owning and mining has become a way of living to the people. No wander people know about bitcoin. so it's a great news that this number of people will join in this sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: