Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is Going to $50 based on what I Observed!  (Read 2274 times)
awal-akhir

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

if your observation really happens, of course I will buy ETH at a price of $ 50 and hold back for a while because I'm sure the ETH will go back up to $ 1000 +
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Eth is critical and this is very worrying, a large community and lack of power so many who throw it away, panic and very detrimental conditions will have an adverse impact on the development of ico.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I think that it is too much for ETH to go down to $50 where it is very impossible to ever happen. I believe in ETH since it it the most popular and most used cryptocurrency in the market. It has many supporters compared to the other cryptos out there and I certainly believe it will recover in the coming months and currently is just a major adjustments for all of the cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

well, if "cryptocurrency silver" ethereum fall that hard, i think theres no hope for any other altcoins isn't? but yes i still not sure if is the ethereum lowest point or no
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I don't think ethereum will back to 50 dollars price, because even a lot of ICO are scam and they are using ethereum it has effect because possible the ethereum that they collected they sell and that is cause dumping price. But we are here to support ethereum what ever happen and i believe it will increase again maybe not this time but next coming few weeks.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Buterin created a coin for smart contracts, and people, unfortunately, started using it to accumulate money. Moreover, recently he said that the ETH can be used to exchange some money for others, and the ETH itself is not money and is not suitable for the purpose of accumulating funds.
I completely agree, the air is quite possibly soon to be cheaper than any other coins.
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

how can a coin go upwards in this fuck bear market? not only ETH go downwards, also LTC ,BTC, it seems the market will shrink to fade out of people's mind.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.

I agree with your observation and if this continues we will really see Ethereum to its all-time low since two years ago, something should be done about this, I read a project about Daico to save the ICO industry it was a brainchild of Buterin hopefully it will be implemented for the good of the Ethereum community.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

You can have your predictions at any price.

You can say that it can go as low as $20 for this year or even $0. But don't also look at the very negative side of this dip because you may not know on how many are waiting for this opportunity to buy at the very low price. Anyway you can have your own opinion and predict at any price whenever you want.
Misbaobo

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Dude, your point of view is too pessimistic. I think this is what you said about the current bear market dissatisfaction. The $50 Ethereum is unlikely to happen. The emergence of the $50 Ethereum means the overall collapse of altcoins.
I think the $100-200 Ethereum is already a very worrying price.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

To be Frank, the beat market is becoming unbearable for me personally, but with this your suggestion, if it actually happen it will be a serious crash for crypto currency generally. At the same time it will be an opportunity for people like us to acquire more and keep for longer time.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

It depends because ethereum is used in most of the ICO .If ethereum going to 50$ means that there are other coins which is more effective than ethereum.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Many predictions about Ethereum price as what I have heared from other investors possibly price could hit very low this year. Price has been so unpredictable but we do not know what will be the price of eth to be hit this year. Hoping at least a good news to happen to uplift on ethereum price.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Too much speculation here. Invest that much only that you can afford to lose. I am reading that ethereum mining also not profitable now. It will interesting to put in watchlist to see whether it will bounce back or further dive down.

I am alive
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

Everything is very possible to happen in this industry. Etherum can get to 50$ but I do not see that happening in my own opinion. 50$ is quite low judging from how etherum has recorded success
511xiaohao

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Now I have to think seriously about this issue, if Ethereum drops to $50. it was a few months ago, this is not what I want to think about at the time, because at the time I felt that this could not happen.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

I remember last time eth was down to around these levels same kind of fud was all around the internet but the wise people bought the dip and then we saw eth to all the time high value of $1400, i think we need to learn from that atleast now.

idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

Much of the fall in the price predictions has been on technical analysis which will crumble when something very fundamental happen to the market.I don't think we will fall that low for eth.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Fortunately this is simply impossible, you understand that these are just unrealistic figures, probably everyone has become so imbued with this fall that you might think that the crypto currency is already over?
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

I think ETH has reached its button and it will go up from now. Many pessimistic predictions about ETH but I choose to be optimistic about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: