Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is Going to $50 based on what I Observed!  (Read 2273 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.
About what you saying on Ethereum future, so what makes you think that Ethereum will be reaching that level.
Do you have any kind of proven data that Ethereum will reach that level of price, cause you can't just makes prediction based on feeling without any proven data.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Why is it someone keep making this kind of post, I think this kid of post is useless. It won't makes the condition to be better, but instead it will makes the condition even worse.
This kind of post will makes people feeling worried and end up selling their ETH due to panic.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

Too sad Outlook you have, the crash of Etherium, I agree completely, but I do not believe Eth will drop below $ 200. Too strong support level and people will start to buy Eth, as Etherium is still a very strong draft, just because a situation has developed, from which it will be released soon and will gain momentum.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

I can see that you have some understanding of encryption, but you don't seem to know enough about it. Encryption does happen, but the bottom of Ethereum and Bitcoin will be generated by mining! Instead of arbitrarily crashing!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Up until today the market volume of Ethereum is still high, that can be a proof that Ethereum is still strong and its a sign that Ethereum will not drop to $50 or bellow, just like what you saying on your first post.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.

Are you kidding? So if ICO's dump to ETH for funding for their project will make ETH a loser is this what you have observed? And you say ETH will go to $ 50 as well. Don't think that you can say whatever in tough market situation. Well my answer would be time will give a lesson to you, wait and see that how eth will slowly recover and I believe it will come more stronger and harder this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the whole market. Now I do not see any objective reason to think that he will be able to fall so sharply in value. Especially to such a low price tag
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

At the beginning of 2017, ETH was $ 8, but nothing prevented us from conducting ICO and making money on bounty. The main thing is that after the end of ICO the market does not fall, then the earned tokens will not be cheaper.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Are you kidding? So if ICO's dump to ETH for funding for their project will make ETH a loser is this what you have observed? And you say ETH will go to $ 50 as well. Don't think that you can say whatever in tough market situation. Well my answer would be time will give a lesson to you, wait and see that how eth will slowly recover and I believe it will come more stronger and harder this time.
Only time can tell what would be the journey for this project, the market still unpredictable many speculation are keep coming both supporters and non believers are pushing the value either ups or down, we need to count previous history and learned how market will behave after some time.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

This is a shocking news. This is a huge blow to the many holders of Ethereum. It seems that Ethereum is likely to have the current situation. So investors should sell coins as soon as possible.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

This is a shocking news. This is a huge blow to the many holders of Ethereum. It seems that Ethereum is likely to have the current situation. So investors should sell coins as soon as possible.
As an Ethereum investor myself, I don't want to sell my coins. It will only disappoint me. I'll keep them for a long time, even they will become the wrappers.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.
I think we will see $50 for ETH only if main ETH holders begin to sell their coins at a loss but this doesn't have sensible logic
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

Ethereum price will  below 100 dollar before end of the 2018 that what i observed about ethereum, let just keep watching it

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

This is really a crazy idea, I think Ethereum may be hovering at $100. But now holders should sell coins, and $50 is also valuable and can wait for future purchases. There are so many numb investors, maybe they just used a small amount of money to buy coins.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

All the tests that have been done recently were not so good. I am sure that further we will see one more major drop, but most likely the cost of $ 50 for one Ethereum we will not see
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I think you are right, this is because from the lack of security to avoid scam project on the platform, i think community should find a way to help out the situation.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

I do not think that we will see 50 bucks per Ethereum. If it could costs 50 bucks, how much it will be per Bitcoin 1-2k? I know that we are now at the red phase, but falling by 3 times from now is not so realistic.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Yes, we may see it soon. There are serious problems now. $ 123 Another low. What to do in this situation is not clear to me. Perhaps it is worth leaving this market.
PhuongLinh92

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I do not think so low. I am waiting for eth $100 down and I will buy it with all my spare cash
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

It seems the topic starter was absolutely right. Now the fall of ethereum stopped at $ 120, but when this level will be broken, the price will quickly move down to $ 50. It looks like Vitalik Buterin can no longer save his project and Ethereum can roll out of top 3 cryptocurrencies list in the nearest future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: