Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1927 times)
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Bitcoin has low transaction fees and fast transaction time. so, by legalizing Bitcoin trades ,they can make profit faster.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

that is a very big achievement for our bitcoin cause it has straggle a lot to reached on that position so I would request all the investors to stay supportive toward bitcoin so that it could able to achieve more and more success like this on the upcoming future as well
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
very often I see similar news, news in the form of a support for bitcoin, but what makes me wonder, why is this good enough news not to influence the increase in bitcoin prices?
give me an answer.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

to be honest with you I haven't hear any updates about it yet, but if the news is true then it will definitely bring a new development over the bitcoin reputation and I believe that those people who was afraid because of the legal issues they will now get interested over bitcoin investments
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

that is really a very progressive and friendly move from those countries, we will really look forward for some more supportive moves from the rest of the world as well, with our support and position activities we will able to achieve more success like these
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

it is very good news for bitcoin. it will positive affect in bitcoin market. In a significant development for Iran and Uzbekistan. it will do something good in crypto market.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
Uzbekistan is a country in which there is cheap electricity that is available for bitcoin mining. This is really great news for those who want to earn on production. Of course it is very important that Iran has joined the countries that are favorable to the cryptocurrency. This is a big plus for the market.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

Good to hear that. Iran I guess need to legalize bitcoin. They need it because of the sunction. It can help their economy. We will expect btc price will lift a bit.
Demonster

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

it is very good sign for bitcoin. it will make something good for Uzbekistan and Iran. it will affect positive in Iran and Uzbekistan economy. i think it is a significant development.
EveningRock

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

it is good news for bitcoin. now people are increasing their interest to invest here. it is now more trusted and read day by day. Iran and Uzbekistan also good marketplace for crypto. it will make sure something good for investor.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

It’s a great news for this market because people are Uzbekistan and Iran now they can use cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will change their economy in a positive way.

Of course bitcoin will change their economy to be better, people in there can get Extra income from bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular now and it will help bitcoin to increase its value. Hope in the future Will many more countries will support bitcoin and there's no more country can prohibit bitcoin.
FrozenPhantom

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Bitcoin find new zone in these area. This area is very potential for digital currency. People of the country are interested to exchange product through bitcoin. I hope in future this country play a vital role in digital currency world.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

It's very important for Iran to be positive about Bitcoin, their citizens and economy will profit a lot. Trump is causing a very bad suffer for Iran and Bitcoin will be a great chance to escape from Trump dictatorship. He is destroying Iran's economy.
Hydroid

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

this is the great news for iran and uzbekistan. as they are consider as third world country. they are mainly suffering for currency if they leaglize the crypto currency mainly bitcoin . a positive change will happend on their currency.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

this is the great news for iran and uzbekistan. as they are consider as third world country. they are mainly suffering for currency if they leaglize the crypto currency mainly bitcoin . a positive change will happend on their currency.

How can bitcoin make their currency more valuable?
I don't think it is related. The value of a currency is determined by the demand for it. How can bitcoin increase the demand?
Woodpecan

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

great innovative step i can say. bitcoin is one of the top coin in the crypto currecy. in iran their energy is cheap so bitcoin mining on leagalize is great idea.
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

As new country, Uzbekistan and Iran have been given the validity of the cryptocurrency. So it will get its legitimacy in the whole world. And it's just a matter of time only. I am hoping that other countries can understand the value of cryptocurrency.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

This is great news but at the same time we must consider the weight these will have on the actual market regulatory views if any at all. Although, this is better than nothing these are not the countries that we need approval from.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran. This is a happy news for everyone involved in the Cryptocurrency world. Hope other countries like Iran and Uzbekistan will legalized cryptocurrency.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

see how Iran can accept crypto, is another form of development and progress of blockchain technology. But hopefully this will not be a debate. because it is usually crypto when it is accepted in a country, but in certain reasons many of its residents do not agree with it

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: