Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1933 times)
Labajah

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.

This is a great news and the best proof that bitcoin is very popular nowadays. Another country's the Uzbekistan and Iran are now announcing that they are welcome bitcoin in thier country's and accepting as legal tender.And this achievements will help the price of bitcoin to uplift again, because many country's are units to support bitcoin as legal.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

This is very good news. I am saying this because these two countries are among the most controversial countries when it came to bitcoin and its activities.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:52:08 AM

With the addition of two countries that legalize cryptocurrency and added cryptocurrency as the mining industry, this will be very good news, maybe it could lift the current BTC price which is experiencing a decline.
But according to the information I received, to be able to lift the current BTC price is the Argentinean country, if the Argentinian country can accept Crypto or BTC then the BTC price will rise and of course the altcoin will also go up.
we hope, hopefully BTC get the best place.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

It’s a great news for this market because people are Uzbekistan and Iran now they can use cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will change their economy in a positive way.

smart steps taken by Iran and Uzbekistan, will greatly affect their economic progress, rapid changes will occur immediately especially in the world of trade and their tourism sector, because all parties will feel very easy to make payments and foreign exchange will flow quickly into their country improve economic progress quickly ... hopefully such measures can be replicated in all countries.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

wow its great there are more coutnry that will accept bitcoin in their country, and i hope because of this news there are many big country or small country that will accept bitcoin again and makes bitcoin a international currency that we can use every where

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

Good news like this is always expected to restore the confidence of investors who are beginning to be eroded by panic news that makes a decline in bitcoin
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

Great news and a huge step forward that will help to bring cryptocurrencies into the mainstream!

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

I will focus on Iran, this country has Nuclear weapons that can shake the world.
Then Iran is now open to Bitcoin, surely this is good news for Bitcoin because Iran is a big financial country that has Nuclear weapons.
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

To operate in Uzbekistan, foreign trading platforms will have to establish local subsidiaries and abide by the country’s relevant laws.

The trading platforms are required to have built an operational electronic crypto-trading system using servers located in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The platforms will have to adopt rules for trading and publish exchange rates based on the ratio between supply and demand. They will be obliged to store for a period of five years information about all transactions, users’ identification data and other materials related to their interaction with customers, including business correspondence.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.

Yeaj iran is one good haven for the cryptocurrency miners since energy in that area is really cheaper than any part of the world,but the problem is this same country is in the hotlist of USA and like china putting sanctions i am hoping this won’t give bad impressions to our crypto community,but i must accept the reality that we need more support like this even if negative or positive outcome would bring
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

This is good news for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency some countries in the world little by little start to admit bitcoin. This is a step what will make bitcoin better than before.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

this news bitcoin is green again, it looks like bitcoin will go to $ 8000 right away
following Iran and Uzbekistan legalize bitcoin

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
EveningGull

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

Iran accept crypto mining but as a industry under ttheir ministry and that's mean it's will be monitoring with their it section. And the final regulation not declared yet. They will stand softly with it with their regulations.
wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Right on, even one more step closer.. and people say confidence is being lost.. not even happening. Seems to be alot of FUD out there trying to get weak hands to sell.. which is fine for others giving ourselves the opportunity to buy in low. From my understanding Iran is even making their own crypto to follow suit like Venezuela. Hopefully it's not a shit show like them though. I can see great things to come to blockchain, everyone worried when all the big corps are patenting block chain tech daily and the numbers following suit keep growing.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

Of course, this is good news for the general development of crypto-currencies, even though they are relatively small countries. Positive news background may affect the growth of the market of crypto-currencies.

DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I feel very happy hearing this. It is a great news that this country also include with bitcoin and they get legality already so it will be easy for to work better in bitcoin. The market value and demand also increase with it.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

The news about bitcoin in Uzbekistan and Iran is heart warming. Bitcoin has been like an orphan without any help. The government and their agents has been on bitcoin with all sorts of accusation and bitcoin has whethered the   storm since the beginning of the year. These two countries are now giving hope that bitcoin is never intended to be used for evil as the arch enemies of bitcoin had portrayed it. I am sure that when these two countries succeeded with their experiment on bitcoins other nations will follow their footstep and move bitcoin to its highest level. Legalizing bitcoin globally is possible.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

The legalization of countries is very important. But in which countries it is more important. It would be better if the big economies like USA, Russia and China. Iran and Uzbekistan is trying to getting in money on their country.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

It’s a great news for this market because people are Uzbekistan and Iran now they can use cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will change their economy in a positive way.

Yes it will probably help the economy in a positive way. This will help to increase the economy at the same time this will improve the living of everyone. This will surely benificial to everyone who uses bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency that will gibe us a brighter future.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Awesome! Yes it is inevitable. The currencies of many countries are suffering from hyperinflation like Venezuela, Syria, Nigeria and recently Iran. I think it is bound to happen because of the deflationary characteristics of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: