Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges  (Read 15807 times)
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
That is why some exchanges have issues of hacking it is because there are phishing sites that looks like  and really much like the original site.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:15:38 AM

Hackers and internet fraudsters are always working tirelessly in order to get into the wallets of people because crypto is lucrative. There have been a lot of fake exchanges which normally sent through emails. It is very necessary to crosscheck the URL of every exchange site before you visit or enter with your login details.
netfifox

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

Fake exchange is a difficult thing for beginners to enter the market, before entering market need to learn and need experience to prevent the bad situation.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

Every time of coin want to sell, I am always check and know detail of the market. usually using great market like idex, etheredelta, bittrex and many trust exchange. I am never use new market and wait until have announce from ico official about the market for listing their coin.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

for beginners it is very difficult to know the existence of a fake exchange, because it is very real and very difficult to distinguish ..
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

Trading is very important for traders because if you trade in high risk trading platforms there is a risk that the network or trading platform will steal your account.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

protection against fake sites can be provided by anti-virus programs, so I believe that you need to take care of it initially, then you will not fall for them
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

This is one helpful way to find if the website is scams or not since there are thousands if not millions sites now are being used to victimized people inside our community,check this out guys

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456502.0

This is what im using as reference everytime i need to enter sites thats been putting in threads here,because I prevent my self from checking if not necessarily nedded
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

yes you are right you should be able to be careful with fake exchange places, so don't let you be fooled by a fake exchange place so you don't get fooled and exposed to phishing or fake links.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Several emails of this kind are sent to me regularly and at times I suddenly realize that I have been added to some telegram groups promoting scams. I don't bother myself to respond and neither will I trade on those fraudulent exchanges. I think we have so many of them because there is no check in place.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

Their are for sure the fake exchanges which are there for scam and make money and then just fly away and no one would blame anybody so be aware of it and they are always there.They just gater money and then the very next minute there is nothing and the one would be just left with the regret of his own.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Yes, we must be careful to not get scammed by fake exchanges, the dex exchange is very important to find out whether they are legit or not first.
When you login with private key into the exchange, i suggest you to avoid using that exchange and better to use other exchange.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:54:26 AM

Make sure you have already bookmarked right website link on your browser to prevent scam website, so your asset still safe...
There are so many fake/scam website outsides that want to confuse you and try to steal your asset, be careful!
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

the information that you submit is very useful for all investors with crypto currencies and in my opinion for the security issues that we have, of course it has become the sole responsibility of the investors themselves
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

I also experienced that. but I always see the link before opening it. I once made that mistake and entered my private key. and a few days later my token disappeared. not only etherdelta. Bittrex has also had the same web. and it's a scam. so we must be careful. all of our assets must be in a safe place. make sure to check the link address before opening it.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

To avoid old-fashioned scams like that, I suggest always keep the website address of the exchange or wallet that you use often, so at any time there is an email containing airdrop but takes you to fake exchange, you can immediately distinguish the original and the fake, this method is effective can prevent fraudsters from impersonating airdrop via email, so from now on don't always blame the developer exchange or wallet if your money is lost because there are so many lately customers who are careless in using technology
Katystrong

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

You should be careful with everything around you.There are a lot of exchanges nowadays, you should research carefully before choosing an exchange for yourself
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Wow. Even such things happen. I hear for the first time. Thanks for the advice. Is there a list of such exchanges anywhere?
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

IN this crypto world there are many people are want to earn money without do anything so they are cheat the people through create a fake exchange, I read recently B-ex exchange is scam but i don't know reality so be carefull.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Exchange must be considered, because we must be careful with fraud. Because fraud is very much considered, if we are exposed to fraud it makes us get losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: