Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Mass adoption is really a hard task to tackle for every project.
Having browsed the whitepaper, the website, the FAQs - seems that everything was well-thought of.
And by the way, why not make the WORBLI token directly to EOS token? Is there some valid reasoning why such decision?
Also, checking this thread, you might need some sort of promotional campaign to entice users check out your project.

Hey there,

So WORBLI couldn't be built on EOS for many reasons. The main ones are that we are implementing AML/KYC verification on our platform. We can't do that on the way EOS is built. On top of that, if we're targeting enterprise, businesses will want to be sure their business is not subject to having them be voted in and out at the hands of the community. That is a horrible business model for what WORBLI is aiming to achieve. By fixing the price of RAM, businesses can be sure that things will be more stable on WORBLI and when a dapp needs to interact witth a user for AML/KYC, the end-user will authorize the dapp to use their private data on a case by case basis.

If we look at the standard today, every time a company requires AML/KYC we leave our data out in the open. We only have to authorize them to use it once and they have permanent access and we don't know what is going on behind the curtains. WORBLI empowers users to control this a bit further.

Thanks for reaching out.

Smiley

Okay thank you for elaborating the answer on that. Appreciate it.
Now, you have to strengthen your marketing strategies, especially we are still at the bearish market.
Hard to attract investors. But, if you are active in your social media channels, it might help in getting potential users on board.

Hey,

Thanks for you observation. We will continue to work on marketing as part of a crucial part on getting users on board as you recommended.

Thanks for reaching out.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I just saw this project out here in the crypto currency community and here with this project, I see that there have so many social media sites that crypto people like me can go into whenever got into their mind to have much updatable site than this thread. I will looking forward for this project and let's see what further analysis and developments will happen to the Worbli project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

I just saw this project out here in the crypto currency community and here with this project, I see that there have so many social media sites that crypto people like me can go into whenever got into their mind to have much updatable site than this thread. I will looking forward for this project and let's see what further analysis and developments will happen to the Worbli project.
Indeed. This project is very good and it looks like it's another unique app and the developer seems very kind to manage all those problems in one face.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Having browsed the whitepaper, the website, the FAQs - seems that everything was well-thought of.
And by the way, why not make the WORBLI token directly to EOS token? Is there some valid reasoning why such decision?
Also, checking this thread, you might need some sort of promotional campaign to entice users check out your project.

Well, yes. I clearly they need some sort of promotional campaign to make a better audience to the project so that the project won't be slowed to increase the ico fund.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Well, yes. I clearly they need some sort of promotional campaign to make a better audience to the project so that the project won't be slowed to increase the ico fund.
That is the purpose of promotional campaign it won't prevents the success nor help to increase the level of ICO into a better one. This project is is in the process and letting the audience know but that is the exact way of introducing the project so that it will boom.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

Worbli will build a decentralized area where they can easily support the financial site of any project.The make the transaction more easy & less time convenient.So we can see the future in today
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

The project looks great as well as beneficial. It is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow in the coming years.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

I have understood that the project will be directed to adaptation of cryptocurrencies in society and it will become very noticeable step on the way to advance in this direction, perhaps, I will see to this project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

In the prospective of supporting vision the recycling process in the economy holds a huge challenge as the developers keenly involves focusing on the network, community etc there was a better outcome subsequently.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

The unusual project and possibly the platform will turn out that too. I would like to see the live presentation of this product somewhat quicker.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

The vision of this project is quite interesting and informative application in this recent time. This project is very much appreciated and hopefully the community will acknowledge the good benifets that the platform could provide to its supporters. There's alot of things to be work on this project but i think the team are well motivated.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Indeed. This project is very good and it looks like it's another unique app and the developer seems very kind to manage all those problems in one face.
Absolutely I agree with you mate, another promising and interesting work needs to be clearer and well organised so that the team will able to deliver the project composed and well innovative.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

The unusual project and possibly the platform will turn out that too. I would like to see the live presentation of this product somewhat quicker.
Quite good suggestion mate,but its needs alot of preparation for that as of now the project team surely preparing the following steps and strategies to use and proper approaches need to apply for the project development. Nevertheless the team need a lot of time and effort to achieve the plans and target goals.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

That's the good thing the team should take for an action plan to meet their goals and objectives. To be able to have a successful project it needs to be publish inorder to gain the support of the community. And in the other hand, they can make a conclusion about the development process.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

In the prospective of supporting vision the recycling process in the economy holds a huge challenge as the developers keenly involves focusing on the network, community etc there was a better outcome subsequently.
Well challenges are everywhere and its a matyer of handling and facing those challenges with an open heart and soul. They need to be prepared and well trained before undergo the process of updates and developments. Good outcome is the measurements of how far the project has been done and good the teams are brilliant and creative.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

WORBLI have figured out all the barriers which are creating more issues that can even lead to a huge trouble in the future accordingly their developers have identified the right solutions with their expertise proficiency henceforth the built is successful in even run.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

Worbli has a lot of support from the community, that is why this project looks promising, I have seen that they have a lot of good developments in the project. This will be a whole new world in the future.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

That's the good thing the team should take for an action plan to meet their goals and objectives. To be able to have a successful project it needs to be publish inorder to gain the support of the community. And in the other hand, they can make a conclusion about the development process.

Yes, that is best thing to do, to make for an action plan in order to hit the exact time, goals and their  objectives. There are lots of things that the team need to focus in order to make it more useful and well developed. Soon this project will be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Yes, that is best thing to do, to make for an action plan in order to hit the exact time, goals and their  objectives. There are lots of things that the team need to focus in order to make it more useful and well developed. Soon this project will be successful.
Well Worbli has so many visible potentials that is showin off here in the crypto currency community. And what they lack is a good marketing strategy I think, that could make more people to be into it and gain more popularity to the crowd. The team can make it to its success and what they need to do os keep on striving and think that everything is possible.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Well Worbli has so many visible potentials that is showin off here in the crypto currency community. And what they lack is a good marketing strategy I think, that could make more people to be into it and gain more popularity to the crowd. The team can make it to its success and what they need to do os keep on striving and think that everything is possible.
Not quite sure how they can see the potentials since the potential is pretty unclear here since they just built the app in a small portion, not the whole project plus the app.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: